If you need a insurance wrap we can help

Since: Dec 09

Philadelphia, PA

#258 Jan 29, 2010
We loans against SBLC,BG, INSURANCE WRAPS. WE Monetize most bank instruments etc. please let me know if I can help you or your clients in the future.Sikaman Group is a New York registered company that provides boutique lending for projects (internationally) & commercial mortgage financing (USA only). We finance projects in the energy/alternative energy sector, mining projects, development projects & commercial real estate. Acceptable collateral for boutique lending are as follows:
securities/stocks
mines (gold, diamond, precious stones, marble, etc.)
oil & gas
bank guarantees
letters of credit
insurance policies
(other banking financial instruments will be considered as well)

Minimum loan amount is $3,000,000.

Sikaman Group, Inc. provides mortgages for multi-unit properties. We secure commercial financing for our clients through a group of private lenders & investors. contact me at [email protected] com
Cristian

Mendoza, Argentina

#263 Feb 10, 2010
Rosa wrote:
For those who have been looking for a genuine source to wrap your assets we can assist. Protect your assets with an insurance wrap. If you are serious and have the funds to pay for the service then I will gladly contact you. Please leave your contact info.
Rosa, can you provide insurance wrap against gold rights in Argentina or marble stone reserves of high value. If so please contact me to:[ [email protected] ]
Cristian

Mendoza, Argentina

#264 Feb 10, 2010
can you provide insurance wrap agaisnt raw land in Argentina, or gold rights or marble reserve stones, or against some indemnity bonds I have from USA.
Please contact me to:

[ [email protected] ]
loan

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#265 Feb 11, 2010
Good Day
Are you in any kind of financial difficulties? Your help comes now. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Loan?Don't allow your dreams to die, Contact [email protected] ) for easy and reliable loan. following details:
BORROWERS INFORMATION
Your names ..........
Amount Needed.........
Duration:.........
Your country.........
Phone Number..........
Monthly Income........
*CENSORED*.........
Your Age..........
Contact E-mail:[email protected] .com
Mr Apostle John.
Andy

El Paso, TX

#266 Feb 11, 2010
Hello Sir, Would your Clients Like to earn more on their Instruments...Contact me at [email protected] Thank you.
William H Steiner wrote:
Dear Rosa,
I work directly with a large company that funds projects all over the world.
They have asked me to secure Insurance wraps for their Bank Instruments. Please contact me at [email protected] m
Thank you,
William H. Steiner
Andy

El Paso, TX

#267 Feb 11, 2010
Hello Mr. Steiner, Would your Client like to earn more money on their instruments...and they don't need to Obtain an Insurance Wrap..thank you Andy. [email protected]
I work directly with a large company that funds projects all over the world.
They have asked me to secure Insurance wraps for their Bank Instruments. Please contact me at [email protected] m
Thank you,
William H Steiner
Seeking Insurance Wrap

Maidens, VA

#268 Mar 3, 2010
Rosa wrote:
For those who have been looking for a genuine source to wrap your assets we can assist. Protect your assets with an insurance wrap. If you are serious and have the funds to pay for the service then I will gladly contact you. Please leave your contact info.

Please send insurance wrap details to [email protected]
don

AOL

#269 Mar 3, 2010
DPM wrote:
Need FGB or ins. wrap for 2 $500m SBLC's backed by US to put into trade. Please advise. Thanks.
any luck with the 500 m's..we have possibilies.
Fmschlag37

Greer, SC

#270 Mar 8, 2010
We have real estate that we seek to utilize for lending. We are seeking insurance wrap on individual or packages of property.

Info is most appreciated. [email protected]
Hana Banks

Nigeria

#271 Mar 12, 2010
I have a client who needs an insurance wrap for an investent contract on 10M.
i need info asap
send request to [email protected] and [email protected]
peter tucker 517-580-3134

Lansing, MI

#273 Mar 19, 2010
need wrap on 5 billion dollar bond
MDK

Brussels, Belgium

#275 Mar 21, 2010
Would appreciate receiving information regarding your insurance wrap. Email: mdkdiamant
Dealquickly

Stanford, CA

#276 Mar 31, 2010
Sohail wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for insurance wrap.
Please contact me via email [email protected] urgently.
Kind Regards
<quoted text>
We are in the film financing business and would like to have more information regarding your [email protected]

Thank you.
DON

AOL

#277 Mar 31, 2010
ladyconsult wrote:
why not minitize on a platform? I had a insurance wrap for my construction project and monitized on a private placement platform.
YOU suceeded with the PPP via Wrap?
[email protected]
Troy J

United States

#279 Apr 4, 2010
I am working with a Green Energy developer, we have many projects with PPA's but are having trouble securing financing. My back ground is in insurance does anyone have any reputable companies that can provide an insurance wrap for a energy project loan? We have multiple geothermal and wind projects please advise, we are looking for real companies not broker jokers. e-mail me at [email protected]
Rosa

Phoenix, AZ

#280 Apr 7, 2010
We have funding in place. That being done, we now need an insurance wrap for 1B. We will put up govt bonds to support the wrap. USA transaction. Please contact me at [email protected]

Since: Apr 10

Phoenix, AZ

#281 Apr 7, 2010
Rosa: We have funding in place. That being done we now need an insurance wrap for 1B. We will put up govt bonds to support the wrap. USA transaction. Please contact me at [email protected]

Since: Apr 10

Brewster, NY

#282 Apr 7, 2010
We can Monetize Bank Intruments, corporate bonds gems and more through our traders to be placed into trade if you have something please feel free to contact us to discuss it. [email protected]
michelle

Waianae, HI

#283 Apr 8, 2010
Rosa wrote:
I have a client that needs a insurance wrap for 100 mill. Please contact me.
Craige

New Zealand

#284 Apr 8, 2010
Your origonal post about wraps is pretty old (2008). Are you still doing thise? If so, please email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is Time to Shut Down the Yahoo News that is ... 1 hr To Shut Yahoo News 2
David Cheever now has the Cause to Do Justice t... 8 hr To Nab Arcara 1
The Deceased Cheever needs to show his $ 23+ m ... 9 hr Go Bankrupt 2
Never Listen To Fools like Motley Fools! 11 hr Go Bankrupt 1
The Diseased Cheever kept Out Maneuvering IRS t... 12 hr ChiVa Doodles 1
Cheever Came out his Grave to Scare His Cohort ... 16 hr David ChiVa 9
NESARA announcement expected soon. 16 hr David ChiVa 2
More from around the web