We are selling FC BG SBLC 50+2
Posted in the Banking Forum
Since: Feb 10
#1 Jul 8, 2011
I am seller mandate
Buyer side is fully open for you
buyer move first with MT799 POF and seller MT799 per advance followed by MT769 and buyer pay
for more info
Since: Jul 11
#2 Jul 8, 2011
Very strange: Your statement declares this.
"We are a large brokerage investment firm" which facilitates deals with international buyers/sellers of the notes, bonds, and commodities which are distributed on the open market. Listed below are the particular areas which we are most experienced in :
-MTN (Medium Term Note)
-BG (Bank Guarantee)
-SBLC (Stand By Letter of Credit)
1. Buyer submits LOI with full banking coordinates, CIS, Non Solicitation Letter, Passport colorful copy, Resolution of Board and FPA. With the text of the verbiage of MT799 and MT760 of BG/SBLC Format provided by his bank.
2. Seller proceed on due diligence.
3. Upon complete satisfactory due diligence, Seller countersigns the LOI with his full banking information and sends it with the POF verbiage by email to Buyer.
4. Buyer will provide the POF verbiage to his Bank to send POF of 50% fees (proof of funds) by swift MT799 to Seller‘s provided bank account indicated in the verbiage.
5. Seller‘s bank confirms POF MT799
6. Seller‘s Issuing bank will send intrument to Buyer‘s bank by Swift MT799 followed by MT760.
7. Buyer’s Bank confirms the swift MT799 and MT760 in his bank, and pay seller‘s fee and Broker’s with in tow banking days.
8. within 7 banking days Seller’s Bank will deliver hard copy of the instrument by bonded courier to buyer‘s bank
However, the fact that you are using a free website service and agree to pollute your site with ads from various "paying" companies (paying to the website service provider), it totally contradicts your claim of being "a large investment firm"....you appear to be poor.
You can fool some of the people some of the time...but....(you know the rest).
Since: Feb 10
#3 Jul 8, 2011
hi man who is using free website
look at this web if is free
I think u don't know about the web
Go back to school
Since: Jul 11
#4 Jul 12, 2011
OUR NEW CLIENT NEEDS A LEASED TOP BANK SBLC.
Our new client is too small for our current Provider.
Please contact us ONLY if you have a Provider who can provide leased top bank SBLC on the following:
CONTRACT SIZE: 275m EURO
INITIAL TRANCH: 10m
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: 25, 50, 100, and so on until 275m
1. LESSOR AND BORROWER EXECUTE, SIGN AN INITIAL A DEED OF AGREEMENT WHICH THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A FULL COMMERCIAL RECOURSE CONTRACT WITHIN 24 HRS OF SUBMISSION BY BORROWER.
2 WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER SIGNING THE AGREEMENT AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE RETURN OF THE AGREEMENT TO THE BORROWER. THE LESSOR AND BORROWER SHALL EACH LAUNCH THEIR SIGNED AGREEMENTS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANK.
2.1 WITHIN 72HRS OF BECOMING A FULL RECOURSE CONTRACT THE LESSEE WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO SWIFT BY MT799 A BANK UNDERTAKING/ICBPO THE 7% LEASE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE INVESTOR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS AGREED IN THE CONTRACT AND APPLICATION FORMALITIES.
3. THE LESSOR WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO ISSUE AND DELIVER THE BG €000,000,000 (000 MILLION EURO) BY MT760 TO LESSEE’S BANKERS FOR AUTHENTICATION & VERIFICATION NOT LATER THAN 72HOURS OF CONFIRMATION/RECEIPT OF THE LESSEE’S MT799 PAYMENT UNDERTAKING/ICBPO (7% OF FACE VALUE) INTO THE INVESTOR’S BANK ACCOUNT.
4. UPON RECEIPT AND CONFIRMATION OF THE LESSOR’S SWIFT MT760 OF BG €000M 000,000,000 (000 MILLION EURO) BY LESSEE’S BANKERS, LESSEE WILL INSTRUCT HIS BANK TO MAKE PAYMENT OF 7% TO THE LESSOR AND AGENT 2% FEES BY MT103 WITHIN 72HOURS FOR
THE LEASE AMOUNT.
5. WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF THE (7%+2%OF FACE VALUE) LEASING/AGENT FEES, THE LESSOR WILL DELIVER THE HARD COPY OF THE BG TO THE LESSEE’S BANK VIA BANK BONDED COURIER.
Should the borrower default to pay the lease fees or intermediaries’ commissions as agreed and contracted for, after 10 banking days, of confirmation of receipt of the swift mt 760 SBLC/BG by borrower’s bank, lessor will instruct his issuing bank to put a claim on the SBLC/BG, thereby forcing the borrower’s bankers to return the SBLC/BG mt 760 to the issuing bank.
Please contact us on SKYPE only if you have Provider who will accept above details.
Add your comments below
|Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners||Mar 26||Neveragain||2|
|Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07)||Mar 26||Rose Henderson||3|
|The Press in US needs to have Brain..||Mar 25||To Snub NATO Chief||1|
|The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban...||Mar 25||HAndersen||2|
|Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The...||Mar 25||A Private Club||2|
|To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St...||Mar 25||What Common Core||2|
|Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank||Mar 24||David Martins||4|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC