America, I invite you to join hands w...

America, I invite you to join hands with me...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 6, 2013
America, I invite you to join hands with me to fight the Evil Force from Within - I spent months of time to explain to viewers from Banking Forum/ Topix to e-Bay Coin Discussion Board/ Forum using my rare and valuable 1804 Silver Dollar Coin With A Broken Arrow Stem..

I fully understand when people in America are given the time and space, they will join hands with me to be righteous...They have pride and conscience and they know what is Right from Wrong!!

The only problem is: I could not reach the millions of viewers in America readily and it is never a Easy Task..

So, I singled out the one Rare Coin, A 1804 Silver dollar With A Broken Arrow Stem from my collections of antiques for the past thirty years and call out to their attention to the real issue: Citibank is doing all the Dirty Work with A Ring of Persuasion to defraud the bearer of Two US Gold Bonds it sold in 1930s China..

My question to America: Is it worth the destruction along the way in the Non-Jury Trial of A Fraud Case (12-4956cv) from the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY to the US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit in New York City in the past two and half years???

Without the enormous effort and time devoted by me, A competent Pro Se Litigant, this injustice will be long gone and forgotten!!! Without my never yielding determination to Right the Wrongs in America, this case will never see the day light!! Without my able collection of Rare Coins, the chance to bring this Fraudulent practice to systematically Obstruct Justice will be laughed at by the croonies and cohorts of David Cheever...I will end up like the Man of La Mancha!!

But Heaven is watching over me and God gives me blessing...I shall stand firm and ask for your hands to join me!

Signed, A Justday

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2013
On behalf of the silent majority, my response to your plea is: go away!
A Justday wrote:
America, I invite you to join hands with me to fight the Evil Force from Within - I spent months of time to explain to viewers from Banking Forum/ Topix to e-Bay Coin Discussion Board/ Forum using my rare and valuable 1804 Silver Dollar Coin With A Broken Arrow Stem..
I fully understand when people in America are given the time and space, they will join hands with me to be righteous...They have pride and conscience and they know what is Right from Wrong!!
The only problem is: I could not reach the millions of viewers in America readily and it is never a Easy Task..
So, I singled out the one Rare Coin, A 1804 Silver dollar With A Broken Arrow Stem from my collections of antiques for the past thirty years and call out to their attention to the real issue: Citibank is doing all the Dirty Work with A Ring of Persuasion to defraud the bearer of Two US Gold Bonds it sold in 1930s China..
My question to America: Is it worth the destruction along the way in the Non-Jury Trial of A Fraud Case (12-4956cv) from the Federal District Court in Buffalo, NY to the US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit in New York City in the past two and half years???
Without the enormous effort and time devoted by me, A competent Pro Se Litigant, this injustice will be long gone and forgotten!!! Without my never yielding determination to Right the Wrongs in America, this case will never see the day light!! Without my able collection of Rare Coins, the chance to bring this Fraudulent practice to systematically Obstruct Justice will be laughed at by the croonies and cohorts of David Cheever...I will end up like the Man of La Mancha!!
But Heaven is watching over me and God gives me blessing...I shall stand firm and ask for your hands to join me!
Signed, A Justday
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 6, 2013
David Cheevers are silent and hiding in the tropical forest of Hawaii.. And the majority of their cohorts are shivering in the Summer Wind!!

Cover yourselves well and the Winter is coming soon!

Signed, Han Ban Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 3 hr Fugitive Cheever 1
Cheever May Not Like It but He Is Gone Forever.. 3 hr Fugitive Cheever 2
I doubt that Fugitive David Cheever Dared to Sh... 12 hr Fugitive Cheever 1
Let David Cheever Tell How the Secret Agents Wo... 14 hr Cheever The Sad End 1
David Cheever Acted Like A Stooge and Got No Jo... 16 hr Stooge Cheever 2
Univ. of Hawaii Foundation Can Not Pay Nicole W... 20 hr Cheever To Repent 3
The Right Path for Lori Davidson is To Plan Ahe... 20 hr Cheever To Repent 5
More from around the web