non recourse loan request

non recourse loan request

Posted in the Banking Forum

BG 500 M

Romania

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Investopportunities wrote:
Need non recourse loan against bank guarantee from top european bank, eight hundred million euro.
Send private message to get email to forward your application terms.best regards
I can help you. pls contact me at [email protected]
Investment Banker

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Hello,

Please note that there is no such thing as a non-recourse loan however I can assist you and your client. Please contact me at [email protected] I will explain how we can provide the loan and then assist the client with means to repay that will not affect his 800M BG or the funds we render to him against the BG.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 5, 2011
non-recourse loan is legit and primarily used to finance property

against bg, it have to be structure differently

and if one have the right connection, no repayment is needed as the bg (if proven legit, verifiable and deliverable bank to bank by swift) will be return unencumbered after placement
BS Spotter

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Apr 12, 2011
Pedro, the only one who was honest with you was Paul Collins. The others are simply full of crap.

Paul knows about RE lending and by now he should know about LMA and recapture of the pledged asset and safe return of the same.

TH
Nuisance Buster

UK

#16 Apr 13, 2011
<quoted text>
Hi TH no idea who is Paul C. Most of the post here are anonymous
check this link,

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/banking/T...

BIBRVP = BIB = Bernburg Investment Bankers
RVP = Reional Vice President

Who owns this [email protected] ... while he is our good old Paul Collins, the regional vice president of a non-existing bank!

If I may, do some googling on both Paul Collins and Bernburg Investment Bankers.

To help you further, following these links:-

1) http://www.invested.hk/InvestEdAlertList/en/I ...

2) http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/L ...
Nuisance Buster

UK

#17 Apr 13, 2011
check this link

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/banking/T...

Who owns this [email protected] ... while he is our good old Paul Collins, the regional vice president of a non-existing bank!

If I may, do some googling on both Paul Collins and Bernburg Investment Bankers.

To help you further, following these links:-

1) http://www.invested.hk/InvestEdAlertList/en/I ...

2) http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/L ...
Investment Banker

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 13, 2011
A few years back Paul Collins worked with a gentleman and a young lady who ran Bernburg Investment Bankers and BIB Commodities. At some point it was found that "the owner" not Paul Collins was not given permission by the FSA to use the word or term "Bankers" in the descriptive title of his company's name. The owner of Bernburg has since past away and the company no longer exist.

Aside from the FSA issue Prince Johan, then owner, did not ever require anyone to ask for up front fees, never asked for anyone to send any money to his account, never asked that you assign an instrument to him or Bernburg, never offered a PPP that pays 300% a week or any of the other BS that I see all over the internet. He was also a pretty nice person So I would love to read how you wasted your time working with Paul Collins and Bernburg.

People make all sorts of unfounded allegations on the internet because its easy and requires nothing to substantiate them. If they type it it must be true. But why not be fair. When you decide to portray Paul Collins in an unfavorable light tell your audience what he did or didn't do.
Investment Banker

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 13, 2011
I almost forgot..........

Those who purport to be able to offer non-recourse loans usually tell the clients with bank instruments that they can provide a loan against the bank instrument and then take the instrument into trade and use the returns to repay the loan and then return the instrument unemcumbered.

This sounds simply wonderful. The problem is just as you cannot use borrowed or leased funds or assets in legitimate Private Placement Participations you cannot use a third party's asset in a trade. Aside from the regulations a bank will only block an instrument or funds if authorized by the beneficial onwer.

In order to trade any asset a credit line must be drawn against it or it must be monetized. No bank officer will place a block on assets or funds unless he has written authorization from the owner. My group provides credit lines and liquidity to the owners of bank instruments. We work with many bank officers and there is one constant, the owner of the instrument is the only one who can authorize a swift and or the blocking of the instrument.

It makes more sense for the owner of the instrument to allow us to monetize it and then introduce them to a platform. Now they have the means to create their own "non-recourse" scenario. Most platforms run for 40 weeks. Even if you did not elect to use our services the advice is sound.
Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#24 Feb 26, 2012
Need non recourse loan against bank guarantee from top european bank, eight hundred million euro.
Send private message to get email to forward your application terms.best regards
“NON PAYBACK LOAN”

We DISCOUNT callable bank instruments at the best rates, only from prime banks (such as BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, Bonds, etc.).
“MINIMUM USD/EUR 300 MILLION”.
• WE DO NOT REQUIRE HARD COPIES
• THE INSTRUMENT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CLIENT
• ABSOLUTELY NO UPFRONT FEES
• NO APPLICATION FEES
• ALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES WILL BE PROTECTED
• MT760 BLOCK FOR 1 YEAR + 1 DAY
• WE TAKE CARE OF THE LOAN REPAIMENT

“LOAN REPAY WAIVED”
We are flexible and capable, let us know what you need and we will provide you with a solution.
To receive the Draft Contract and the MT760 verbiage get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please enclose ALL YOUR CONTACT telephone and mobile numbers and your Skype name (if you have one).
Steve
Robert

Mount Vernon, OH

#26 May 3, 2012
im looking for a loan can you helpp with that
peter tucker

Charlotte, MI

#28 May 3, 2012
Private message here???? Scam juice loan racket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Blank Votes Are Needed For A Recall? 6 hr 75 K Blank Votes 1
State Court in PA Can Not Help the Voting Fraud... 6 hr Something To Hide 1
Cheever Was Paid $ 40 m To Stay Out of Sight, H... 9 hr Cheever On The Run 1
The Rain And Snow Are The Curse from Hades to R... 10 hr Beggar Cheever 3
Donald Trump Needs to Pay Attention to The Crud... 10 hr Beggar Cheever 4
DC Donald Acted Like A Lone Wolf to Bring UP Hi... 16 hr Lone Wolf Tromp 2
AboRats, The Filthy Beggar Can Die at Hands of ... Sat Beheaded Cheever 2
More from around the web