Chinese reorg, German Young, Santa Ana bonds for sale

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
This is what I have:

Chinese Reorganization bonds of 1913 (20 and 100 pounds)

German Young bonds (1930)

Santa Ana bonds (1866)

I am direct to seller, any interested buyers need to contact me at MGMfightManager@gmail.com.
JIMMY

Shenzhen, China

#2 Jun 30, 2011
I need BG, any amout, Jimmy shenzhen

Since: Jun 11

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Jimmy, please send me an email with what you are looking for. I am more than happy to oblige.
1st World Investments

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 12, 2011
> > WE CAN SEND YOU THE COMPLIANCE PACKAGE FOR TRADE PLATFORM < <
$$..WORLDWIDE HISTORICAL BONDS WANTED..$$
* 1stworldinvestments@gmail.com
QUESTION : ARE YOU THE LEGAL OWNER / SELLER OF THE BOND(S)..??..OR..HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE REAL OWNER / SELLER OF THE BOND(S) THAT IS BEING OFFERED..??
* 1stworldinvestments@gmail.com
**THE BOND BUYING PLATFORM(S) WILL ONLY TALK TO THE LEGAL OWNER OF THE BOND(S)..OR..THE LEGAL PAPERED REP OF THE BOND SELLER.( AS WITH OUR OTHER BUYERS )..
NY SA GIRL

Lake George, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2011
MGMfightManager wrote:
This is what I have:
Chinese Reorganization bonds of 1913 (20 and 100 pounds)
German Young bonds (1930)
Santa Ana bonds (1866)
I am direct to seller, any interested buyers need to contact me at MGMfightManager@gmail.com.
Do you still have these SA bonds available ?
ManyBonds

Hanover Park, IL

#8 Nov 6, 2011
Hello NY SA Girl. I have many Santa Anna bonds available. We also have many other Mexican, Chinese and German bonds. We are trying to find that elusive "buyer". If you are direct to any buyers, please contact me unionbenefitsrc@aol.com
marco crawford

Atlanta, GA

#9 Nov 7, 2011
NY SA GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have these SA bonds available ?
contact me at crawfish72@yahoo.com
Tony OClery

Langley, Canada

#10 Nov 22, 2011
I have buyers for ltns as long as repactuaed and proven taxes screen not req'd...

also chinese at 20# 250mm. and 100# at 1 billion.

Also have bentito juareza 1843 10k 5k 27500, 1935 etc etc PBinc@shaw.ca
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#11 Nov 22, 2011
If you are the managing director to a corporation that happens to be cash poor but paper rich and have an asset that can be hypothecated (monetized), I have direct access "Syndicated Loan Associations" and to "Dark pool Trading Facilities" which I will be happy to assist you with your wealth enhancement.

The following assets qualify for hypothecation:

*Non-leased assets such as, EMTNs, MTNs, CMOs, CDs, U.S. Treasury Bonds / Bills, Sovereign Issued Bonds (Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia), unrestricted SBLCs, BG, LBMA registered Gold bars.

Agents representing a qualified investor may contact me. But, before I send any information, I need to receive a full description of your services, your experience and information on the corporation you are seeking funding for. I am not interested in educating agents so they can misrepresent themselves at my expense. I am here to fund corporations when all other funding channels have closed.

You may contact me at marco.funding at gmail.com to move forward.

*All fraudulent documentation will be sent to the proper authorities.
DanD

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Nov 26, 2011
LIMITED OFFER AT HALF PRICE!!!
We have the following offer of Historical German Bonds, 1000 USD denomination, from the period 1924-1930 Gold Backed:
2 X German International Loan 1924, 9 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 500 USD each)- AUTHENTICATION DOCUMENT AVAILABLE
7 X German Government International 5 1/2% Loan 1930, 41 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 500 USD each), one has a red stamp (on bond and also on every coupon) with U.S.A.DOMICILE
OCTOBER 1935
1 X Rheinelbe Union - 1926, 11 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 500 USD)
1 X Westphalia United Electric Power Corporation 1928, 17 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 375 USD)
1 X Dormund Municipal Utilities 1928, 8 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 375 USD)
1 X German Consolidated Municipal Loan 1926 (blue), 5 COUPONS ATTACHED ( PRICE 250 USD)
1 X German Consolidated Municipal Loan 1928 (orange), 5 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 250 USD)
1 X Rhine-Ruhr Water Service Union 1928, 17 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 375 USD)
1 X Ruhr Housing Corporation 1928, 28 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 375 USD)
1 X United Industrial Corporation 1925, 2 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 250 USD)
1 X Unterelbe Power & Light Company - 1928, 17 COUPONS ATTACHED (PRICE 375 USD)
- All items are uncancelled, without punched holes or cancellation stamps.
- List with serial numbers, hi-resolution scans/ pictures, authentication document (for the first ones - 1924)- all available upon request.
-!This is a strict buy-sell - no programs, no brokers, no stories!
contact at dimadan2007 @ gmail . com
Joseph

Panama City, Panama

#16 Nov 27, 2011
Hello,
I have plenty of Chinese and Mexicans bonds for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards,
Joseph
E-mail: js@jscollection.us
Jocruz305

Seattle, WA

#17 Dec 18, 2011
Hello, I have a buyer tat is interested in buying. Please het in contact with me at jocruz305@yahoo.com. I cam close as soon as possible. Thank you.
Jocruz305

Seattle, WA

#18 Dec 18, 2011
Hello;
I have a buyer ready to purchase. please contact me at josiec623@gmail.com.

Regards,
Josephine
Josiec623

Seattle, WA

#19 Dec 18, 2011
Hello;
I have a buyer that is ready to purchase. We can close as soon as possible. Please contact me at josiec623@gmail.com

Regards,
Josephine
Trading Platform

Laguna Hills, CA

#25 Jun 6, 2013
To everybody,

Trading platforms, secret trades with historical bonds ( Santa Anna bond 1866) does not exist . It't all hoax , you will loose your money, as I did, Doesn't matter who represents the whole deal, crook layers, fake traders, you will loose. Do not buy any of these crap .( If you don't believe me by mine, I paid $55,000 and worth a couple thousand)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIBC cuts 500 jobs in past 2 weeks: Wall Street... 43 min Tim Hortons News 1
Where and Who were the Amngkor Wat Empire? 1 hr Angkor Wat Empire 1
Americans are not told the Truth all these deca... 2 hr A Page of Lies 1
That Indian Monk + A Prayer Meeting with Obama ... 9 hr The Prayer Meeting 1
The many frauds of (David Cheever) Peter Walton... 18 hr History Revisited 1
No wonder Harvard has all the Trash we know... 21 hr Trash in Harvard 1
Ban draft cheque 21 hr Trash 2
More from around the web