Brazilian Blue LTN Price?

Brazilian Blue LTN Price?

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Can anyone give me a general idea of the current PU value of Brazilian "Blue" LTNs?

These have a face value of Cr$100,000,000.

Thanks in advance.

David G.

Since: Sep 10

Daly City, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2011
I can get you a more accurate pricing once we get your file in our system.

We are looking for LTNs posted on Euroclear and can be free delivered for immediate purchase.(Close within 24 hours)

Since: Sep 10

Daly City, CA

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Daveocity wrote:
Can anyone give me a general idea of the current PU value of Brazilian "Blue" LTNs?
These have a face value of Cr$100,000,000.
Thanks in advance.
David G.
20%-22% per unit... close within 24-48hours Screen Block Pay
peter tucker

Gaines, MI

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Nobody closes in 24 hours

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 24, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Nobody closes in 24 hours
And, in your case, EVER !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Robert Fisher wrote:
<quoted text>
And, in your case, EVER !
LOL....good one Robert!
Peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Just talking to yourself using different names. It is called schizophrenia

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Is 'dumb-ass' still here? Amazing. Peter Tucker won't leave this forum. You should read the other thread where everybody is kicking his ass. I will find the thread and post it here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Howardbsim

Absecon, NJ

#11 Apr 3, 2012
rmijares wrote:
I can get you a more accurate pricing once we get your file in our system.
We are looking for LTNs posted on Euroclear and can be free delivered for immediate purchase.(Close within 24 hours)
I have access to 40,000 blue LTN on Brussel-Euro clear.

They are asking 25+2
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Really???? I am Marco Polo with a tail. There were not even 40,000 bonds printed

Since: Sep 10

Daly City, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Howardbsim wrote:
<quoted text>
I have access to 40,000 blue LTN on Brussel-Euro clear.
They are asking 25+2
Procedure to close on LTN purchases:

1) Seller issues a sell ticket on Euroclear “EC” as a PRIVATE sell. They will put all there banking coordinates,and purchase price on the ticket and post on EC. EC will produce a reference number associated with the sell ticket. The reference number only is given to us. We don’t need screen shots,contracts,passports,or any of the seller codes to there EC account.

2) After receipt of the reference number we will contact the EC settlement desk. Confirm the reference code is attached to the agreed upon amount between us and the seller. EC will pull funds directly out of our account,send to seller coordinates on the sell ticket,and transfer title to us and the transaction is complete. Depending on the time of day it should be 1 hour to 4 hour from start to finish on the purchase.

email me privately
[email protected]
marco crawford

Atlanta, GA

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Howardbsim wrote:
<quoted text>
I have access to 40,000 blue LTN on Brussel-Euro clear.
They are asking 25+2
email me at [email protected]
John

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Apr 8, 2012
Howardbsim wrote:
<quoted text>
I have access to 40,000 blue LTN on Brussel-Euro clear.
They are asking 25+2
The price for LTN'S is set by the Central Bank of Brazil. The PU changes daily. I have two buyers, the price range is 22 to 25 total. I need a KYC PACKAGE, the name on EC must be the same as the submission. If you have a SKR with a KYC PACKAGE that will work also. My buyers are real, please no fraud. John [email protected]
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#16 Apr 9, 2012
Uh...no..none of that is true..1) Nobody has 40,000 bonds, and 2) You do not have 2 real buyers.. pal or you would be posting from your yacht. Save the crap. This fixation with EC is just beyond belief...always comes from broker.....not buyer, who says "his client has money on EC." Horsecrap.... total ruse....along with "we will put them on EC" uh huh.....as soon as I grow a vulva
James

Richmond Hill, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2012
Howard, do you have a contact number for euroclear bx ? I am sorry to bother you,but I have been trying to contact them regarding a trade problem and the only number I have ,remarkably,goes unanswered. Thank you,James [email protected] com
James

Richmond Hill, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2012
Hello John. I was wondering if you could help me.I have a trade issue with euroclear and the only number I have ,remarkably goes unanswered.I was wondering if you had a contact number for them.Thank you,James [email protected] com
peter tucker

Olivet, MI

#19 Apr 20, 2012
John does not know his ass from bowl of cereal. Phone unanswered. You think that is new? You are being duped!
mleshem

Jerusalem, Israel

#21 Dec 31, 2012
rmijares wrote:
<quoted text>
Procedure to close on LTN purchases:
1) Seller issues a sell ticket on Euroclear “EC” as a PRIVATE sell. They will put all there banking coordinates,and purchase price on the ticket and post on EC. EC will produce a reference number associated with the sell ticket. The reference number only is given to us. We don’t need screen shots,contracts,passports,or any of the seller codes to there EC account.
2) After receipt of the reference number we will contact the EC settlement desk. Confirm the reference code is attached to the agreed upon amount between us and the seller. EC will pull funds directly out of our account,send to seller coordinates on the sell ticket,and transfer title to us and the transaction is complete. Depending on the time of day it should be 1 hour to 4 hour from start to finish on the purchase.
email me privately
[email protected]
[email protected]
can you do LTN ON BOVESPAentry?
LAPT

Kissimmee, FL

#26 Apr 14, 2016
PU Value of the day, what PU stand for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Dismal Future is being Foretold...Prepared fo... 1 hr A Warning 1
US Government Needs to Send Cellino and Barnes ... 4 hr Lawyers of No Shame 1
Ghost Cheever can wait for the Obituary of Mich... 5 hr Ask Lucifer 4
Lucifer Said: The Days Are Over for this Doodle... 5 hr A Flying Irish 3
USD needs to get out of Okinawa Fast and Soon! 10 hr Time to Leave 1
ChiVa Japs sinned like Ghost Cheever..No Hope! Thu ChiVa Japan 1
It is Time for ChiVa Family to Learn: He is Gon... Thu ChiVa David 3
More from around the web