discount bg sblc post dated cheques ibd
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rajesh Sharma

New Delhi, India

#480 Aug 15, 2014
My son is based in dubai, and we want to discount his post dated for 6 months personal cheque for US 750,000. Is it possible and how soon, time taken . Kindly also explain the procedure. An early reply will be appreciated
zion enterprises

Bangalore, India

#488 Sep 23, 2014
I am told that Suisse Bank Plc cannot issue SBLC/BG/DLC as a many number of cases of claims and unsettlement is pending on the instruments issued by Suisse Bank Plc, Davies street, London W1K5JH.

I am also told Suisse Bank Plc has been banned from issuance of the financial instruments, as the net worth of the bank is no match to the value of the instruments issued by the Bank.

For further clarifications, whom do we contact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) 1 hr Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... 9 hr For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... 14 hr No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... 16 hr Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... 20 hr Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
David Cheever Can Flee to Venezuela But He Stil... Tue To Catch Cheever ... 1
David Cheever Has Reached The Historic Notoriet... Aug 14 Cheever Notoriety... 1
More from around the web