Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#178 Feb 21, 2012
I need to lease a BG from a prime bank EUR 500M.Please contact me at s75white@yahoo.es. We can discount instruments (BG's, SBLC, etc) at 40%.
Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#179 Feb 21, 2012
We discount instruments (BG's, SBLC, etc) at 40% LTV.
We discount them even if they are leased, we need the instrument to be blocked via MT760 for 1 year + 1 day and we will then return the instrument back without any liens or emcumbrances, we will repay the loan fully as it's estipulated in the contract. Total security for the owner. For more information and to recieve the draft Contract you can contact me on s75white@yahoo.es.
Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#180 Feb 21, 2012
Twix wrote:
BG - Got an authenticated confirmed by AAA bank Bank Guarantee - large value EUR - want it discounted with funds deposited in UAE.
Only experienced and serious discounters please!
Three other BG's to be discounted.
We discount instruments (BG's, SBLC, etc) at 40% LTV, minimum USD/EUR 300M.
We discount them even if they are leased, we need the instrument to be blocked via MT760 for 1 year + 1 day and we will then return the instrument back without any liens or emcumbrances, we will repay the loan fully as it's estipulated in the contract. Total security for the owner. For more information and to recieve the draft Contract you can contact me on s75white@yahoo.es.
Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#181 Feb 21, 2012
We DISCOUNT callable bank instruments from prime banks (such as BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, etc).“MINIMUM USD/EUR 300 MILLION.
For discounting of BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, etc…, the client must SEND A COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT to us to evaluate it together with a colored copy of the owner’s passport and a CIS (Client Information Sheet) for Compliance.
• WE DO NOT REQUIRE HARD COPIES
• THE INSTRUMENT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CLIENT
• ABSOLUTELY NO UPFRONT FEES
• NO APPLICATION FEES
• ALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES WILL BE PROTECTED
• ALL INSTRUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CLIENT AFTER 1 YEAR + 1 DAY FREE OF ANY LIENS AND/OR ENCUMBRANCES
• WE WILL COVER THE REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN

To receive the Draft Contract and the MT760 verbiage get in touch with us at s75white@yahoo.es
Please enclose ALL YOUR CONTACT telephone and mobile numbers and your Skype name (if you have one).

Steve
Steve

A Coruña, Spain

#182 Feb 22, 2012
We DISCOUNT callable bank instruments from prime banks (such as BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, etc).“MINIMUM USD/EUR 300 MILLION.
For discounting of BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, etc…, the client must SEND A COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT to us to evaluate it together with a full size A4 color copy of the Client’s passport and a CIS (Client Information Sheet) for Compliance.
• WE DO NOT REQUIRE HARD COPIES
• THE INSTRUMENT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CLIENT
• ABSOLUTELY NO UPFRONT FEES
• NO APPLICATION FEES
• ALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES WILL BE PROTECTED
• ALL INSTRUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CLIENT AFTER 1 YEAR + 1 DAY FREE OF ANY LIENS AND/OR ENCUMBRANCES
• WE WILL COVER THE REPAYMENT OF THE LOAN

To receive the Draft Contract and the MT760 verbiage get in touch with us at s75white@yahoo.es
Please enclose ALL YOUR CONTACT telephone and mobile numbers and your Skype name (if you have one).

ALL COMMUNICATIONS ONLY IN ENGLISH.
Steve
Ryan Shearwaters

UK

#197 Mar 28, 2012
BG/SBLC Specifically for lease from 25 top AA bank, leasing price of 6+2 of face value;

Mr. Ryan Shearwaters
Telephone +442070601150
Email: rshearwaters@yahoo.co.uk
john

Pune, India

#201 Apr 3, 2012
we under take BG discounting,we can offer 1+1 & for more details interested parties mail on rajeevputra at gmail dot com
Hello

United States

#208 Apr 23, 2012
Write us on all you discount problem. Sweetexloan@gmail.com
kathir

Chennai, India

#221 Jun 11, 2012
we discount sblc and bg issued from any bank, also we arrange bank comfort letter (bcl)
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#223 Jun 11, 2012
Oh brother
hemant sharma

Delhi, India

#225 Jun 11, 2012
I have a bg and i wana do discont it could u pl help me out?
MILLER HANS

Manchester, UK

#230 Jul 4, 2012
We have a direct provider of BG/SBLC specifically for lease at 6+2. Issuing bank HSBC BANK LONDON, if you are interested please, contact me on: millerhans602@yahoo.co.uk
Regards
Mr. Miller Hans.
Kurt Metin

AOL

#243 Sep 5, 2012
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider of Fresh Cut BG SBLC LC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1Million(Min) to Eur/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:(financial.broker001@gma il.com) or through skype:(kurt.metin01) in other to furnish you with other information

Regards
Metin Kurt

Since: May 12

Miami, FL

#247 Sep 22, 2012
BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments
ISAIAH NAMBA

Nairobi, Kenya

#287 Feb 11, 2013
WE NEED BG,SBLC OWNERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR PPP TRADING AS WE HAVE REAL PPP PROGRAMS
EMAIL US AT
internationalprojects12@yahoo. com
GET YOUR LOAN TODAY

AOL

#295 Feb 27, 2013
Hello,

We can offer your business up to $30Million in immediate capital Loan, wired directly into your bank account within 7 days of approval. Boasting some of the highest approval rates in the industry, Cash Pick is a friend to small business and your one stop source for customized funding solutions designed to help your business thrive.

So why not find out what your options are? In just a few minutes, you'll know exactly how much cash you can get. Apply now for cash from Cash Pick!

Email: CashPick@accountant.com
Email: xiaotian8888@ymail.com
Account manager/ Cash Pick
Mr. Johnson More.
SANJIV AGGARWAL

Delhi, India

#344 Jul 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
Hi,
Would you be able to discount SBLC from a ukrainian Bank?
Kind Regards
YES WE DO IT DELHISKA@GMAIL.COM
ronit Tareek

Dubai, UAE

#365 Aug 25, 2013
We are urgently looking to Discount BG worth 500 M ..

contact at ronit_tareek@hotmail.com
RRC

Bangalore, India

#380 Oct 4, 2013
I have 30 mn euro bank guarantee from reputed bank. can it be discounted, pl indicate terms
brice

Moscow, Russia

#404 Dec 13, 2013
kevin wrote:
Yes, We do discount @ 63 % cash in 7 days only , agreement signed in court ,, transactions in bank.
regards
050 3838157
if you can discount instrument please let's do business, kindly send me your skype id or gmail, so we can talk about business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Tsipras's Victory Means For Greece And The EU 1 hr jeffry 1
Thanks to Air Burst, the World could enjoy A Pr... 8 hr The World Peace 1
Modi, the Curse to India... 9 hr NO Correction 5
It is A Shame Cheever never learned... 14 hr Cheever to learn 1
The Rocky Start of ECB Bnod Issuance 15 hr Manchurian Cheever 10
The Han Ban Heritage, To Prepare for Heirs 15 hr Manchurian Cheever 3
Venezuelan bonds (Oct '10) 16 hr David Cheever 77
More from around the web