Caen, France

#80 Mar 22, 2011
bonjour

envoyez procedure et votre skype

dlsc.financial.investment.corp @gmail.com
george freeman

Canterbury, UK

#85 May 12, 2011
We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. Contact Mr. G. Freeman, through our direct email: [email protected]

George Freeman
Email: [email protected]
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb

Budapest, Hungary

#86 May 12, 2011
GM RAI wrote:
We are India Based Professional International Trade and Project finance Consultants with undersigned as promoter having 28 years working exp. In the financial services industry at various responsible positions having meaningful contacts and presence in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai. We are interested to promote by acting as your agents/representatives for sending Proposals of the Project/Import Financing facilities against leased SBLCs, BGs, SLC,s issued by foreign Banks and Indian Banks having overseas branches.
Dear Mr.
Our financial company can offer the next opportunities to you.
The business opportunity interests it please let him enter into a contact with me.
With a greeting,
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb
Mandatory

Onto these there is demand:
Any Bond including TOV, Wells Fargo, FRN Boxes, T Strips, Brazilian LTN, Petrobras and Electrobras Bonds, Venezuelan LTN, Spanish Blues and Purples, Mexican, Peruvian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Western European, US Treasury, US State, Railroad and Government backed Bonds and Bank issued SKR and others.
In most cases processing is fast and purchase prices are high and profits from private placement programs are excellent. These are opportunities to earn excellent commissions by referring your clients that own Bonds to either sell them and/or use them in Trade.

Required docs:
CIS (Client Information Summary & Seller's Affidavit of Ownership and authorizing the Foundation to place the bonds in trade.
Letter of Exclusivity.
Authority to Verify
Non-Solicitation
Passport Copy
Attorney Attestation which should include a description of where the bonds are currently located.
Front and back copies of each type of bonds.

Yield:
The 5 Week Bullet Trade Program is for almost any type of bond and Instrument (Gold and Silver and Government Backed Bonds) from all over the World including LTN's, TOV Boxes, FED Boxes, Wells Fargo Boxes, German Notes, German, Chinese, Peruvian Bonds, Mexican Bonds, Russian Bonds, Venezuelan Bonds, CD's, BG's, MTN's, SBLC's and more. They will look at all unsold Bonds and do their best to place them into their program Including Bonds that are on "Lists".

If the owner wants we can put them into a bullet program immediately-he would get paid every five days then go into a 40 week program. Then when the market is better he still can sell the bond if he says yes to the platform.

I wait for your answer and trust in the successful business.
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb

Budapest, Hungary

#87 May 12, 2011
Henry Wilkins wrote:
I have a 40 million dollar SBLC for a 3 year construction job I am doing - want to discount it for operational capital.
Dear Mr,
Our financial company can offer the next opportunities to you.
(BG,FRN,TOV,BOND,BOX ect.....)
The business opportunity interests it please let him enter into a contact with me.
With a greeting,
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb
Mandatory
george freeman

UK

#89 May 20, 2011
We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. Contact Mr. G. Freeman, through our direct email: [email protected]

George Freeman
Ashfaq ahmed

Lagos, Nigeria

#93 Jun 17, 2011
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their
preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffersales
option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and
workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lesseebroker's
Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities todiscount
BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this
email;
businessfundinginvestments02@
gmail.com or through
skype:(AshfaqAhmedforyou) in other to furnish you with other information
Sopida

Lampang, Thailand

#94 Jun 18, 2011
We have an SBLC in amount of 6.625 MD and interested to discount them. Any buyer interested,please contact us via [email protected]
watchyourback

Inglewood, CA

#95 Jun 18, 2011
Beware of this guy he lives in Australia and is nothing but a consultant we have been watching him now for a while.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT IT OVER THE INTERNET WHILE HE SHOPS IT AROUND TO ALL THE OTHER CONSULTANTS.

Lameri you should take off your glasses sometime :)

just a hint to let you know I know who you are .

watchyourback
leslie wrote:
We are able to discount Post dated cheques IBD BG, SBLC simple procedure quick closing please send copy
[email protected]
George Freeman

UK

#96 Jun 28, 2011
Our provider is a genuine and reliable lessor, who specifically lease BG/SBLC from (HSBC London or Hong Kong) AA rated Bank: Contact Mr George Freeman, through our direct email: [email protected]

George Freeman
George Freeman

UK

#97 Jun 30, 2011
Our provider is a genuine and reliable lessor, who specifically lease BG/SBLC from (HSBC London or Hong Kong) AA rated Bank: Contact Mr George Freeman, through our direct email: [email protected]

George Freeman
Ryan Shearwaters

UK

#99 Jul 4, 2011
BG/SBLC Specifically for lease from 25 top AA bank, leasing price of 6+2 of face value;

Mr. Ryan Shearwaters
Telephone +442070601150
Ryan Shearwaters

UK

#101 Jul 12, 2011
BG/SBLC Specifically for lease from 25 top AA bank, leasing price of 6+2 of face value;

Mr. Ryan Shearwaters
Telephone +442070601150
TEMI

Lagos, Nigeria

#103 Jul 13, 2011
We can monetize the BG,so long as its from an established bank

How much the owner of the instrument is ready to give off the "LTV".

First you present the instrument,then we check with the issuing bank,then we begin the process of transferring the funds and the instrument (which is done bank to bank)

Depending on how cooperative the issuing bank is, it can take a day to 3 days.
Hides and Skins India

Madurai, India

#108 Jul 18, 2011
PLEASE CORRECT THE BANK AS
ABN AMRO BANK NETHERLANDS
K.Ramachandran
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#109 Jul 22, 2011
We have a direct provider that can provide Fresh Cut BG/SBLC for Lease from Top European Banks at 6+2 which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not get involved in chauffeur driven offers. If you are interested please, contact Mr. Gary Moore.

Note that our BG/SBLC instrument is specifically for lease. I/we is the direct lessor, we deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement and our terms and Conditions are reasonable.
Gary Moore

Denver, CO

#110 Jul 22, 2011
We have a direct provider that can provide Fresh Cut BG/SBLC for Lease from Top European Banks at 6+2 which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not get involved in chauffeur driven offers. If you are interested please, contact Mr. Gary Moore.

Note that our BG/SBLC instrument is specifically for lease. I/we is the direct lessor, we deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement and our terms and Conditions are reasonable.
Jay

UAE

#112 Jul 30, 2011
Hi,
We want to discount a SBLC which shall be issued from DEXIA bank in brussels.
Regards
Jay
NAVEEN

Mumbai, India

#113 Aug 2, 2011
we need sblc disscounting 100 milian
NAVEEN

Mumbai, India

#114 Aug 2, 2011
we need sblc discounting to my project amount 100 miliancs

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#115 Aug 2, 2011
TEMI wrote:
We can monetize the BG,so long as its from an established bank
How much the owner of the instrument is ready to give off the "LTV".
First you present the instrument,then we check with the issuing bank,then we begin the process of transferring the funds and the instrument (which is done bank to bank)
Depending on how cooperative the issuing bank is, it can take a day to 3 days.
Nigeria?! Run.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Guided Robert Fishy + Lori DavidS... 50 min The Fading Fishy ... 1
The World Needs To Respect The Smart Minds and ... 19 hr Han Ban Lee 1
To Sell 35 Million Cars A Year in China and Sub... 19 hr Dumb Cheever 3
It Is The End of 2012 Fishy Report for David Ch... 21 hr Ghost Cheever 3
The Coin Dreamers Can Cry But Not Able To Sell ... 21 hr King of Coins 3
China Will Align with Europe, Asia and US To Ad... 21 hr Dumb Cheever 3
News Lawmakers question quality of KPMG's Wells Farg... Wed He Named Me Black... 9
More from around the web