Homeowners: A new class of fools..

Homeowners: A new class of fools..

Posted in the Banking Forum

Not So Fast

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2014
Read this: Homeowners: A new class of fools

Hedge-fund manager Todd Schoenberger once said "Homeownership is for suckers." It's way beyond that now, he says.
CNBC.com

My Take: Buy A Home for Living and Enjoy your life...And choose carefully where you live...To bank on making A Buck is something different!!

I paid $ 65 k for my home in 1983 and it is worth around $ 185 k and I have no plan to move any time soon! It is the proof!!!

I paid off my mortgage in three years...Later, the Mortgage Interest went up to 12.5% and more!!

By the way, it is A Quiet and Quaint Neighborhood...Through out the years, only two more families remain....That is nature!!
Not So Fast

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Let me tell: Only three original home owners remain since 1983.. The rest moved in and out and changed hands time and again!

One Banker Zeiss retired five years ago and moved to an Old Folks Home nearby!!!

The entire Block still looks prosperous till this day!!! My new neighbor next door introduced himself only a week ago!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Not So Fast wrote:
Read this: Homeowners: A new class of fools
Hedge-fund manager Todd Schoenberger once said "Homeownership is for suckers." It's way beyond that now, he says.
CNBC.com
My Take: Buy A Home for Living and Enjoy your life...And choose carefully where you live...To bank on making A Buck is something different!!
I paid $ 65 k for my home in 1983 and it is worth around $ 185 k and I have no plan to move any time soon! It is the proof!!!
I paid off my mortgage in three years...Later, the Mortgage Interest went up to 12.5% and more!!
By the way, it is A Quiet and Quaint Neighborhood...Through out the years, only two more families remain....That is nature!!
You paid $65,000 (plus interest) in 3 years? I thought you said you were rich and had millions in your bank account. Then why (a) did you buy such a poor house (b) why it took you 3 years to pay this small amount and (3) why do you constantly lie about your alleged wealth?
Not So Fast

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Alacran Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
You paid $65,000 (plus interest) in 3 years? I thought you said you were rich and had millions in your bank account. Then why (a) did you buy such a poor house (b) why it took you 3 years to pay this small amount and (3) why do you constantly lie about your alleged wealth?
I build up my wealth in time...In 1978, I left Roswell park Cancer Institute; In 1986, I paid off my Mortgage and began to accumulate Antiques and Cultural Collections and in fact, my One and Only 1804 Silver Dollar Coin was purchased in 1986; and I deposited about $ 25 k -$ 30 K each year for the next two and half decades!

I chose to retire at 57 that is 14 years ago for A Good Reason: There is enough
Money to live on...Finally, that is my contribution (not including My Wife's) to the Family!!

So, you have my financial records...But, it is not My Family's Wealth!!! My Wife and I have millions presently all Tax Paid!!!

The Point: The Virtue of Han Ban Heritage is to build up and pass on the Wealth to my Sons and Daughters...My sons are already many times better off than me - They are the Owners of Medical Specialty Enterprises!!

So, The Lee Family Wealth Trust is The One to Awe you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Can Accept Kim's Offer To Meet Again Soon... 2 hr Garbage 5
Caution: Graciela Alicia Medina Saldivar offeri... 2 hr Trash 6
DC Trump Has Given You The American Princelings... 4 hr News 1
US With A Dozen Ships To Start A Pacific Rim Dr... 6 hr Joke 1
Putin Of Russia Told Trump To Talk Or Faced The... 7 hr War 1
China Is Now In Focus For Being The Super Power... 21 hr Beggars 3
DC Trump Is An Advocate For War...Why Not Jump ... 21 hr Trash 3