Gordon Chang, A Liar and Cheat tried ...

Gordon Chang, A Liar and Cheat tried to alter the Citibank's statement...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I said long time ago: Gordon Chang is a lawyer who could not find jobs and turned to be A Turncoat...Now, the evidence is clear:

Advertisement
Gordon G. Chang

Gordon G. Chang, Contributor

I write primarily on China, Asia, and nuclear proliferation.
Follow (345)
Op/Ed
|
7/01/2013 @ 10:19PM |1,131 views
Citibank Responds To My Piece On China Liquidity Crisis
Comment Now
Follow Comments

Yesterday, I wrote about how China’s liquidity crisis was affecting customer access to online banking services both in China and elsewhere. The piece discussed, among other things, problems encountered by some customers of Citibank, a unit of Citigroup C +0.58% Inc.

Today, Citibank replied to my request for a comment. The substantive portion of the reply is as follows:

The temporary halt of domestic online RMB transfers was due to the PBOC’s system upgrade, which affected all banks in Shanghai. We communicated this news to our customers three days prior to the upgrade so they were aware this service would be unavailable over the weekend. The upgrade only involved our online banking services and our ATMs operated as normal over this period. It was not related to any liquidity issues at Citi China and I would appreciate if you would consider revising the story. Our online domestic RMB transfer services have resumed as normal following the completion of the upgrade...

He belonged to Hell... A Traitor and Low-down Animal!!! He is the Devil's Advocate in the first degree!!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Gordon Chang's falsified report to American News Media caused a major STIR and material damage to Citibank's image in China...The audit is being conducted as said!!!

If any material damage is resulted from his false report, Citibank has the right to sue him for defamation and bring him to jail if necessary!!! Who cares HE is working for CIA or not!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2013
A Justday wrote:
Gordon Chang's falsified report to American News Media caused a major STIR and material damage to Citibank's image in China...The audit is being conducted as said!!!
If any material damage is resulted from his false report, Citibank has the right to sue him for defamation and bring him to jail if necessary!!! Who cares HE is working for CIA or not!!
What a load of cow crap! You are surprised of how your own people act?

Watch this and tell me what comes to your senile mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2013
You are no different than Gordon Chang..Join him as A Jobless No Mind!!!
dan

Kundan, India

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Gordon chang, his name itself suggest that he is western propagandist. Never believe his crap. He is a loser western agent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only the Fools in US would Puff Up and build A ... 1 hr Con Man Demise 1
DC Trump Needs To Respect My Fire Spitting Drag... 4 hr Dragon Howl 1
Cheever Needs to Pay Attention What Nicole Whea... 18 hr Nicole Rants 1
Don't Let Yahoo News Fool You about Your Old Fi... Fri Stay In Guam 1
People In America Spent Money They Don't Have A... Fri The Debtor Nation 1
My Walloping Dragon Will Initiate The Events To... Thu The Dragon Howl 1
It Is Up To DC Trump To Not Falter At This Earl... Thu Trump Falters 1
More from around the web