next gop move: impeach obama!

next gop move: impeach obama!

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Senate Democrats

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Read this: WASHINGTON -- If the Republicans in Congress are unable to prevent the United States from paying its bills later in this month of shutdowns and deficit limits, I assume their next move will be an attempt to impeach President Obama...

Well said..The only problem is "WHOSE FAULT is there??" This Blockhead, Richard Reeves has learned the facts upside down like so many young misfits begging for food, shelter and now, the Obamacare!!!

I could not bear their incessant piss in the wind trying to foul the air in the media: The real crisis of "How to Resolve the National Debt Ceiling", I mean to have A Sound and Sensible Way to Resolve it not simply to pass it blindly in the Two Chambers of Congress needs A Real Critical Look..

It may take A While up to the last minute of Oct. 17, 2013..Don't hurry but do it prudently...It is now A Display of Showmanship..Let the Party w/ Sensibility and Political Wisdom be the Winner into the year of 2014 and beyond!!

Any foul language used in front of the media w/o cause plus preference and Reference would be Cause for An Impeachment!! Defamation is the name! No one can call prominent politicians in Washington DC as Terrorists - For the Judgment has not come in on this most important issue of the new Century!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... 1 hr Anti-liberal 5
DC Trump Has Given You The American Princelings... 4 hr Crooks 2
Trump Can Accept Kim's Offer To Meet Again Soon... 10 hr Garbage 5
Caution: Graciela Alicia Medina Saldivar offeri... 10 hr Trash 6
US With A Dozen Ships To Start A Pacific Rim Dr... 14 hr Joke 1
Putin Of Russia Told Trump To Talk Or Faced The... 14 hr War 1
China Is Now In Focus For Being The Super Power... Fri Beggars 3