History never lies: The Sprawling, Dimming Age of Obama!!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2013
With David Chiseler around, it is happening now: In Barack Obama, America elected a chief executive whose Department of Justice has repeatedly targeted the press, whose Internal Revenue Service has gone gunning for conservatives, and whose government has elevated secrecy into a cardinal virtue. The Obama administration’s data grab is not just about national security, or Edward Snowden. It is also an epilogue befitting a candidate who delivered his 2008 convention acceptance speech in front of a temple façade dedicated to himself, and whose faith in government and the state is at the center of his presidency...

by Lloyd Green Jun 30, 2013 4:45 AM EDT: The Age of Obama, writes Lloyd Green, is mandated healthcare, crony capitalism, and First Family TV spots as modern iteration (Repeat) of bread and circuses....

Let me declare: The above was printed and shown in Yahoo.com of A Personal Opinion (Newsweek)...I know David Drit would love to Defend and to Delete!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans desire A Full Audit and keep politics... 2 hr A Full Audit 1
Those who stand in the way to investigate will ... 2 hr A Loud Cheever 5
David Cheever needs to contact Citibank fast... 2 hr A Cheap Cheever 11
Donald Trump Fired Back at Conclusion of CPAC S... 2 hr A Forgetten Cheever 5
dtc & weblink transfer (Jul '13) 2 hr A Shameful Cheever 42
China finally approved A $ 40 B USD Project of ... 17 hr New Approach in C... 1
All the Wrong Focus in this land will lead you ... 22 hr A Piece of Trash 1
More from around the web