attn: private investors - private tra...
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#284 Oct 31, 2010
err.....

boundaries
usa

Torrington, CT

#285 Oct 31, 2010
Stupidity has no "boundries'? Hmmm, coming from a guy (BS Spotter) who cannot spell :). Isn't that something?
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#286 Nov 2, 2010
usa, you may wish to retract your idiotic comment.

By the way, USA is not spelled as you just did. It is spelled: U.S.A. or USA not usa (usa = use in Spanish).
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#287 Nov 2, 2010
There is no "edit" botton / function.

I am sure (I hope) you are familiar with the term: "typo"
dreamteamfinanci al

Mesa, AZ

#288 Nov 2, 2010
Iam looking for 1899s-Oranges Series A. Euroclear or not. Please contact me at [email protected] If you have the real deal.Thank you Kindly
Aussie Kid

Australia

#289 Nov 10, 2010
Does anyone know Gruppe Winter?
Big daddy

Spain

#292 Nov 25, 2010
Duane wrote:
I have seen way too many fake traders and internet brokers, and agree fully. What i would love to see one day is someone who can do 2 things; explain to me in simple terms how the platform works, step by step and show me history to prove their claims. Dont tell me that I will have $2 Billion after 40 weeks in your program, show me how it works and proof that it has worked in the past. [email protected]
<quoted text>
Do you talk about the Swedish man Thomas Sundell who actually looks rather italian. If so you are not the only man looking for him. He is a big liar and cheats whoever he can and always has done. He was also into car business at some point and dealers in Sweden are looking for him for undelivered but payed cars.
Matt

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#293 Nov 25, 2010
Big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you talk about the Swedish man Thomas Sundell who actually looks rather italian. If so you are not the only man looking for him. He is a big liar and cheats whoever he can and always has done. He was also into car business at some point and dealers in Sweden are looking for him for undelivered but payed cars.
Thomas Sundell is not hard to find at all. This guy is a crook and stole a bond of my groups at the beginning of the year promising big payouts. He is located in Zurich, Switzerland and he runs with a phony Prince by the name of Prince Von Sachsen. They are both claiming to be in banking and own a bank and have given us phony Proof of funds, etc. I even think I have his home address if necessary.

His contact info is:

Thomas Sundell
CEO & Chairman
Weyhill Establishment
Representative office
Bahnhofstrasse 73
CH- 8001 Zurich; Switzerland
Phone:+41 44 215 44 00
Fax:+41 44 215 44 09
E mail: [email protected]

Since: Nov 09

Bangkok, Thailand

#294 Nov 25, 2010
Myles wrote:
<quoted text>
Send more info. to [email protected]
HELLO MYLES, PLS SEND MORE DETAILS ON YOUR PPP TO [email protected]
Nuisance Buster

Ashburn, VA

#295 Nov 26, 2010
@Groovychick
Why seeks when you have direct access to top traders that can handle "HERITAGE FUNDS" ??
Are you trying to shop with clients' documents???
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#297 Nov 26, 2010
Smoking too many "Thai" sticks?

Since: Nov 10

Hollis, NY

#298 Nov 28, 2010
Trade Platforms ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE for REAL PROJECT FINANCE and IB Advisory MO. Please read below if you want a true alternative to getting your project funded. Not one of these humanitarian project finance platforms with leased instruments or "real" instruments!

Our partners offer an investment banking and corporate financial advisory firm specializing in private and publicly held micro and small
capitalization companies, which are companies with a market capitalization of $100 million to $2 billion.

The Company specializes in providing its corporate clients with access to substantial equity capital in Europe, specifically London, Geneva, Zurich and Brussels. The operating philosophy is to serve only a select group of emerging growth and middle-market clients through the personalized attention of our senior executives.

The firm’s experienced principals take a hands-on approach with each client. By attentive understanding of each client’s business and strategic objectives, we are able to focus on a client’s
individual needs, effectively develop strategies, efficiently achieve goals and manage each transaction process rapidly through to the close.

The principal bankers are experts in structuring, sourcing, negotiating and closing a myriad of private and public debt and equity financings as well as other institutional financings for both private and public companies. Such debt or equity financings are typically a result of a client’s need for:

• Leveraged acquisition financing.

• Recapitalization and capital restructuring.

• Capital for organic growth within the company’s market space.

• Capital for expansion into new vertical markets.

• Capital for shareholder liquidity.

• Capital to refinance existing debt.

• Capital for real estate financing.

We maintain active relationships with numerous institutional investors including major private equity funds, leveraged-buyout funds, special situation funds, mezzanine funds, regional and money-center commercial banks and insurance companies.

This network of relationships manages in excess of $100 billion of capital. These sources provide capital ranging from equity and equity-linked instruments to subordinated debt and maintains active relationships with numerous institutional investors including
major private equity funds, leveraged-buyout funds, special situation funds, mezzanine funds, regional and money-center commercial banks and insurance companies.

This network of relationships manages in excess of $100 billion of capital. These sources provide capital ranging from equity and equity-linked instruments to subordinated debt and bridge financing. The firm’s relationship with these entities and knowledge of their investment criteria and processes often enables us to quickly present multiple financing options for your projects.

We do not charge upfront fees, if after our review of your project, we feel we can add value and secure financing there will be security deposit / retainer payable for work done on the project.

We will not be engaged in projects we cannot or will not fund. In other words, subject to your making accurate representations to us, if we agree to work with you, the end result is always a closed deal.

We will also charge success fees as is standard.

Do not contact us if you are seeking angel funding, or loans in which all the costs are rolled into the loan.

Project developers require liquidity, management experience and preferably producing assets ( though we will look at start-ups) as well.
Nancy Bay

Keene, CA

#299 Dec 1, 2010
I have your LOI for MTN. The procedures looks real. I would like MTN from you. please let me know. My Email is [email protected] send me an email.
Nancy
tdnupe3

Birmingham, AL

#301 Dec 7, 2010
All you people are ridiculous. you actually think someone on the web is dumb enough to shell out this amount to someone with a gmail or aol email account as their only communication method? I'm willing to bet that most of your email addresses don't even work. You people really make me sick to my stomach. You make legitimate brokers/traders look bad. Brokers already have a bad enough image without you guys going around making outlandish claims. You're just making yourself sound stupid.
tdnupe3

Birmingham, AL

#302 Dec 8, 2010
As I suspected. Almost every email address I tried did not work.
tdnupe3

Birmingham, AL

#303 Dec 9, 2010
please tell me why my post was considered spam? is it because I questioned the validity of those giving advice on this site?

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#304 Dec 9, 2010
tdnupe3 wrote:
please tell me why my post was considered spam? is it because I questioned the validity of those giving advice on this site?
You did not questioned! You said:All you people are ridiculous.
It sounds different,isnt it?Beside this that here is a lot of BS,it does not give You the right to treat everebody like this.You have some good points,but You are not 100% correct.Forum like life is not black and white.Best.
P.S.And do not forget:You are calling them being anonymous Yourself at the same time.Not fare!
tdnupe3

Birmingham, AL

#305 Dec 23, 2010
sulevss wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not questioned! You said:All you people are ridiculous.
It sounds different,isnt it?Beside this that here is a lot of BS,it does not give You the right to treat everebody like this.You have some good points,but You are not 100% correct.Forum like life is not black and white.Best.
P.S.And do not forget:You are calling them being anonymous Yourself at the same time.Not fare!
You are correct. I do not need to make generalizations. For coming off like that, I apologize. Now, with that being said, I still feel like there is WAY TOO MUCH bull-crap out there already for people to get on sites like this and claim that 40k will bring you a return of 100MM-200MM or more within 1 year. Even the federal reserve can't print money (or digitize it for you guys "in the know") fast enough to cover people making this kind of money off such small investments. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I have not read one comment from someone saying they closed one of these deals. Some have said that they "know someone that closed one" or something along those lines, but not one person saying they have invested or closed one from the broker end. "But some seem to think they are an authority on the subject." It's complete bullcrap. I'm not saying it should be easy (because everyone would do it then), but the clowns take all the fun out of even sniffing out deals such as this because of their tactics. I don't know what their motivation could be. Maybe they drag these things out thinking that they will eventually get some "up-front" money to cover "administrative fees" or something to that nature.

P.S. My name is Travis K.

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#306 Dec 23, 2010
tdnupe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I do not need to make generalizations. For coming off like that, I apologize. Now, with that being said, I still feel like there is WAY TOO MUCH bull-crap out there already for people to get on sites like this and claim that 40k will bring you a return of 100MM-200MM or more within 1 year. Even the federal reserve can't print money (or digitize it for you guys "in the know") fast enough to cover people making this kind of money off such small investments. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I have not read one comment from someone saying they closed one of these deals. Some have said that they "know someone that closed one" or something along those lines, but not one person saying they have invested or closed one from the broker end. "But some seem to think they are an authority on the subject." It's complete bullcrap. I'm not saying it should be easy (because everyone would do it then), but the clowns take all the fun out of even sniffing out deals such as this because of their tactics. I don't know what their motivation could be. Maybe they drag these things out thinking that they will eventually get some "up-front" money to cover "administrative fees" or something to that nature.
P.S. My name is Travis K.
I can agree with it.Thats why I mentioned that You have some good points.Best.
London Cockney

UK

#307 Dec 23, 2010
Larson wrote:
My wife and I finally found a legitimate PPP Private Placement Platform. And yes we got paid$ there were no up front fees and the contract was easy to understand. I am posting this for anyone else who has struggled to find a legitimate PPP. Believe it or not we owe a lot to all of you who posted your comments on this site as well as other sites and blogs. Good or bad it gave us the desire to prove to ourselves (with a lot of perseverance) to keep researching and believing we could find the right people to direct us into a legitimate platform. It took two years but it was worth it. I will be glad to forward you the info from our research if you desire. Don't give up
Best wishes.
Larson
Hi Larson
could you please help me find same guys you have used. I have wasted 8 months with useless brokers. email [email protected] Many Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 7 hr LOL Cheever 5
This is proof of China's stupidity. 7 hr Braying Cheever 3
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... 18 hr Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) Sat Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Sep 22 LOL Cheever 2
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
More from around the web