An $ 100 m Question for the Federal C...

An $ 100 m Question for the Federal Court in Buffalo, NY to Decide...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
David Drit tried so very hard to learn the Dismissal of my Fraud Case against John Donahoe of e-Bay (13-CV-0640A)..And suddenly he lost his voice!

Few days ago, I have posted my July 11, 2013 Letter to Michael J. Roemer, the Court Clerk and formally requested him to inform th receipt of any written response from the Defendant (John Donahoe of e-Bay)..

The point: I have not received A Word from the Defendant so far...And in this case, the failure to reply to my filed Complaint constitutes the Admission of Guilt!

The Federal Court of Western New York District in Buffalo, NY has no choice but to rule A Default Judgment against John Donahoe of e-Bay...And the Monetary Relief of $ 260 m should be awarded to me legally!!

I did promise An up to $ 50m - 100 m HBU (Han Ban Undertaking) to the Civil Leaders in Washington, DC for their help...Why the $ 50 m -$ 100 m? It is to assume Two parties shall contact A Credible + Licensed Law Firm to claim for reward!!!

Presently, All they need to do is to oversee and uphold Law and Justice: I shall forward and fax the Clerk's Letter of Reply as soon as I receive IT for their consideration.. Should this Letter of Reply from the Court Clerk never come - It will also constitute the Fraud on the Court!!!

Either way, A Case of Legal Importance is hanging in the air and awaiting to be judged! But not for LONG!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost Cheever Thought He Could Outsmart IRS, Bu... 15 hr The Cunning Cheever 1
The Midget Ghost Cheever Peaked His Sad Fate At... 22 hr Insane Soulless ... 8
Thomas T. Lee needs a job 22 hr Soulless Atmore 11
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) 22 hr Ghost Atmore 16
All Indian Rats Finally Backed Off From the Mon... Wed Indian Rats 1
All The Rats in US Can Die With Their Prejudice... Wed Atmore Fool 5
The Norwegian Nobel Group Is A Ghostly Outfit t... Tue Nobel Trash Malala 1
More from around the web