Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

I am selling JP Morgan (CUSIP 46631BAH8) in the total amount $500 M for the price of $1,5M. Contact on legal@bluestream-c.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

If I had a penny for every CMO offer, I would have paid my ex-wife off and would be able to keep my mistress very happy.

Here is one one the thousand links, where CMOs are offered on an hourly basis (besides this forum):
http://forum.vorras.net/business_services/...
Marco

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

If you are the managing director to a corporation that happens to be cash poor but paper rich and have an asset that can be hypothecated (monetized), I have direct access "Syndicated Loan Associations" and to "Dark pool Trading Facilities" which I will be happy to assist you with your wealth enhancement.

The following assets qualify for hypothecation:

*Non-leased assets such as, EMTNs, MTNs, CMOs, CDs, U.S. Treasury Bonds / Bills, Sovereign Issued Bonds (Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia), unrestricted SBLCs, BG, LBMA registered Gold bars.

Agents representing a qualified investor may contact me. But, before I send any information, I need to receive a full description of your services, your experience and information on the corporation you are seeking funding for. I am not interested in educating agents so they can misrepresent themselves at my expense. I am here to fund corporations when all other funding channels have closed.

You may contact me at marco.funding at gmail.com to move forward.

*All fraudulent documentation will be sent to the proper authorities.
Marco

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

David Cheever wrote:
If I had a penny for every CMO offer, I would have paid my ex-wife off and would be able to keep my mistress very happy.
Here is one one the thousand links, where CMOs are offered on an hourly basis (besides this forum):
http://forum.vorras.net/business_services/...
CLASSIC...
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Mr. Romeo can not even keep "his woman" straight let alone say anything real or meaningful here. One or the other dipshit and that is: if you are not married...you have no mistress, and if you are married....you are more self-desturutive and stupid than even you appear. in your case... I am sure...it is....like everything else you "say" pure fiction. Know what???? JP Morgan does not deal in these instruments anywhere ever with anybody. I hear the wood cracking with the defiant ones coming out of it with their examples of 1000 Pink Ladies on EC that they closed with JP.....yesterday

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

peter tucker wrote:
Mr. Romeo can not even keep "his woman" straight let alone say anything real or meaningful here. One or the other dipshit and that is: if you are not married...you have no mistress, and if you are married....you are more self-desturutive and stupid than even you appear. in your case... I am sure...it is....like everything else you "say" pure fiction. Know what???? JP Morgan does not deal in these instruments anywhere ever with anybody. I hear the wood cracking with the defiant ones coming out of it with their examples of 1000 Pink Ladies on EC that they closed with JP.....yesterday
Awwww... our forum's fool is here.

Well, in the spirit of today's holiday, I would like to say this to Peter Tucker.

THANK YOU for being the idiot you are and for making us laugh with no end at sight.

THANK YOU for showing us that, no matter how dumb we are, there is always a Peter Tucker in our lives to make us feel smarter.

THANK YOU for showing us that, regardless how uneducated you are, our comments have forced you to open a dictionary and master the use of "google" with the intent to find a response to our comments about you.

THANK YOU for not being a one of my family members.

THANK YOU for being uglier than my English bulldog, currently farting in the patio and looking forward to someone coming out to pet him.

THANK YOU to making me feel better about myself and realize that I could be as poor as you.

THANK YOU for allowing me to appreciate my home, knowing that there is a Peter Tucker somewhere in Lansing, Michigan, where he shits, eats and sleeps in the same room he calls home.

THANK YOU for allowing me to see that GOD loves me more than he loves you.

And, THANK YOU for giving me a reason to click at your comments, because I know I will be rolling on the floor as soon as I read them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY. May the chicken on your table be able to feed more than just you Peter.
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Almost clever.. that is a big almost. Let's fact it.. You just do not have any imagination.. Abysmal failure at that. The scary part is that you really think you are articulate. Even in a queen pissing contest......you are out of the top 10000. Ya need new writers Tommy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

LOL!!

I knew you would make me laugh again.

THANK YOU.
peter tucker wrote:
Almost clever.. that is a big almost. Let's fact it.. You just do not have any imagination.. Abysmal failure at that. The scary part is that you really think you are articulate. Even in a queen pissing contest......you are out of the top 10000. Ya need new writers Tommy
peter tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

News pal.. You do not know how to laugh
CMO PROGRAM

Saint-prix, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Dear Sir,

If you have a client / CMO owner wanting to sell their CMO/s Sold or get a Non-Recoarse Loan against them, we can assist. Non-Recourse Loans are 9% net to Owner and a Sale is 4% net to Owner - see below.

Most importantly is whether they is able to free deliver via DTC or internal Ledger-to-Ledger in Merrill Lynch Bank.jeanclaude DOT tietcheu AT gmail DOT com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

CMO PROGRAM wrote:
Dear Sir,
If you have a client / CMO owner wanting to sell their CMO/s Sold or get a Non-Recoarse Loan against them, we can assist. Non-Recourse Loans are 9% net to Owner and a Sale is 4% net to Owner - see below.
Most importantly is whether they is able to free deliver via DTC or internal Ledger-to-Ledger in Merrill Lynch Bank.jeanclaude DOT tietcheu AT gmail DOT com
Someone is pissed-off at you.

Check this out: http://www.jerk.com/Jean-Claude-Tietcheu-p325...

NOTE: I never met nor dealt with Jean Claude in my life, therefore, the link shown above is not a reflection of my opinion.
Zsolt

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I'm looking for 100 Million JP Morgan CMOs. Please contact me: szabozsolt.ovb@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why David Cheever is being accused of Tax Evasi... 1 hr David Cheever 5
To avoid complication, the name change in my N... (Oct '12) 3 hr A Legal Expert 8
Why should Citibank pay David Cheever $ 122 m i... 3 hr A Justday 5
Let me recount the 2014 January Infamy of David... 3 hr A Justday 3
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) 3 hr Nature 53
treaty of versailles box (May '10) 5 hr imemine 182
Voices: Another wave of illegal immigration may... 11 hr Jose 106
•••
•••
•••
•••