Looking For a bank that will issue SK...
AGJ

Tijuana, Mexico

#22 Jan 14, 2010
For the 126 group, I have clients with hard assets, land with an approximate value of 500MD, your group works, for acquisition of, SBLC 70% to 50% in value, with European banks. [email protected]
AGJ

Tijuana, Mexico

#23 Jan 14, 2010
For the 126 group, I have clients with hard assets, land with an approximate value of 500MD, your group works, for acquisition of, SBLC 70% to 50% in value, with European banks. [email protected]

This will never happen. Sorry.
No bank will guarantee the value of what appears to be worthless documents.
I have access to European banks that will issue an SKR and consequently a SWIFT MT 760 for real assets (cash, gold) because their value can be verified with a single touch of a computer key.
Michal Horanek

Prague, Czech Republic

#26 Aug 9, 2010
Can you help us? We are looking for european bank which is able to issue SKR against nickel powder deposited in Germany.
My email: [email protected] or [email protected]
The 126 Group wrote:
This will never happen. Sorry.
No bank will guarantee the value of what appears to be worthless documents.
I have access to European banks that will issue an SKR and consequently a SWIFT MT 760 for real assets (cash, gold) because their value can be verified with a single touch of a computer key.
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#27 Aug 9, 2010
This is what I found.

Mrs. Mary Ann Carter is no longer working for THE 126 REIG, LLC.

Mrs. Carter has retired after she closed 2 trading contracts (must be nice !). Someone has taken over her desk and email. I didn't ask for the name of the new person.

Their general email address is: [email protected]

If you make any money from my assistance, send my cut to me........(hint..hint)
CJB

United States

#28 Sep 17, 2010
Have a 352mil dollar SKR issued by storage facility. Can anyone assist in a bank to issue the SKR? Looking to monetize. Appraisal was done in June of this year.

email me@
[email protected]
Roman

Alingsĺs, Sweden

#30 Feb 18, 2011
Sir,

Have client with Nickel and and Copper powder and is looking for a credit line/ loan. Client is willing to block the goods in a security house. Please contact me at the following email address g7 (dot)connection (at)gmail (dot) com.

Regards - Roman
PETER OTOOL

Miami Beach, FL

#31 Feb 21, 2011
Lord grant me patience Roman,

This copper and nickel FRAUD has been flying aorund the internet for 4 years.. it is really only the beginer joker brokers that are peddling it.

the sesoned joker brokers have learned that it is as usefull as a 1100 cc Motorbike at a daycare faciltiy.

NOW YOU HAVE LEARNED.. you are now a SLIGHTLY SEASONED JOKER BROKER!

Copngrats.. go out and get liquored up... this is as good as it gets.
Iriedog

Schofield, WI

#32 Feb 21, 2011
Peter do you still have the gold and diamond buyer? You can email at [email protected] I see that you work in the MTN world as well...are you on the buyside? email me and let me with your contact info I tink we can help each other out.
markus

Chiang Rai, Thailand

#34 Jun 8, 2011
I have loose gem stones,in quantity,from yellow sapphires,rubies,tourmalines,m oontones,black opals,fire opals & many types of gem stones ,all cut & polished in bulk quantity,maybe 50000cts 7 above in all sizes & shapes in usa bank vault.I need to get a skr against these to do trading,any suggestions please.
Edward

Johannesburg, South Africa

#38 Aug 12, 2011
I know a bank or should i say i have an access to give you MT103,MT799,MT102,MT760 ( One way or two way Confirmation ) I need a truthful and honest reciver i can fly to any country you are to meet up with you this is a confirmed Instrument not Block funds which you can use for tranding i can issue to the highest amount of even more than 5Billion Euros .. I know you wont believe this but what does it cost you to give me a try via e-mail and we can talk over the phone . I can as well send you proof of last transaction for 500Million Euros. Let do Business .. Contact me on ( [email protected] ) and we shall talk better
Bohemia

Czech Republic

#41 Sep 7, 2011
Edward wrote:
I know a bank or should i say i have an access to give you MT103,MT799,MT102,MT760 ( One way or two way Confirmation ) I need a truthful and honest reciver i can fly to any country you are to meet up with you this is a confirmed Instrument not Block funds which you can use for tranding i can issue to the highest amount of even more than 5Billion Euros .. I know you wont believe this but what does it cost you to give me a try via e-mail and we can talk over the phone . I can as well send you proof of last transaction for 500Million Euros. Let do Business .. Contact me on ( [email protected] ) and we shall talk better
Hello,

I work in treidu and bank instruments. We work with MT 102, 103, 799 and MT 760. We have banks and bankers from Germany to Russia, to Kuwait. I'm interested in sources from 1Bi 200B to which we cover. If you speak English or German, we will agree on the trading platform with high yields. Currently doing business in 2Bi Eur.
František Čech
E-mail: [email protected]
markus

Prague, Czech Republic

#43 Sep 11, 2011
markus wrote:
I have loose gem stones,in quantity,from yellow sapphires,rubies,tourmalines,m oontones,black opals,fire opals & many types of gem stones ,all cut & polished in bulk quantity,maybe 50000cts 7 above in all sizes & shapes in usa bank vault.I need to get a skr against these to do trading,any suggestions please.
Dear Friends,
if your bid on the trading platform meant seriously, so I offer to you.
1) Opening credit lines in European bank
- Bank provides money that you do not return
- Ensure PPP - treid program and high yields
2) I need an expert opinion, a copy of Passport, CIS, BOR
3) The decision is yours. For loose gems you have money and high returns on the PPP for 10 years .........
markus

Prague, Czech Republic

#44 Sep 11, 2011
Dear Friends,

if your bid on the trading platform meant seriously, so I offer to you.
1) Opening credit lines in European bank
- Bank provides money that you do not return
- Ensure PPP - treid program and high yields
2) I need an expert opinion, a copy of Passport, CIS, BOR
3) The decision is yours. For loose gems you have money and high returns on the PPP for 10 years .........

Since: Sep 11

Solihull, UK

#45 Sep 11, 2011
Guy's, look at www.londoncollateral.com
Bohemia

Prague, Czech Republic

#46 Oct 13, 2011
Hledám manažera-treidra HSBC a Barclays Banky v Londýně k přímé spolupráci JVA na trvalém zhodnocování bankovních instrumentů a zdrojů od 1 mil. do 500 mil. Eur (MT 760).

Looking for a manager-treidra HSBC and Barclays Bank in London to direct cooperation JVA on a permanent appreciation of banking instruments and resources away from 1 million to 500 million euros (MT 760).
E-mail: hsbc.com.net @gmail.com

Since: Aug 12

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#59 Oct 22, 2012
We are a public company in the USA we can monitize your bonds and place them on Euroclear. In addition we can arrange for SKR for any asset. Contact me directly at [email protected] or visit our website at www.montagueholding.com
Jorge

Ipswich, UK

#61 Jan 11, 2013
I have an SKRs issue by a security house about Nickel wire Bobines deposit in a bank .
I need move to a bank who can give me a Full baking responsability or a LOC .
Then wanna do a PPP.
If some PROFESSIONAL here can help please contact me on [email protected]
regards
GB2G2012

Dallas, GA

#67 Aug 7, 2013
LTNs...can they be SKR'd...can they be placed on Euroclear...can they be purchased? Intelligent and Informative responses only! I rather have the "ugly truth" instead of a "beautiful lie!"
GB2G2012

Dallas, GA

#68 Aug 7, 2013
LTNs...can they be SKR'd...can they be placed on Euroclear...can they be purchased? Intelligent and Informative responses only! I rather have the "ugly truth" instead of a "beautiful lie!"

[email protected]
MARTIN M

Santiago Del Estero, Argentina

#72 Oct 8, 2013
Tengo mina de cuarzo con nivel de pureza entre un 97% y 99% para ser explotada cielo abierto; esto certificado por informes privados y publcos entre ellos una universidad...etc. lo que quiero consultar es que me ofrecen integrarlo a un PPP y para lo cual me solicitan que consiga un SKR FULL RESPONSABILITY (lo cual solicite en HSBC Y ICBC).....QUE ME COMENTAN AL RESPECTO??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... 23 hr New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... Thu The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Aug 16 No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... Aug 16 Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... Aug 16 Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
More from around the web