Looking For a bank that will issue SK...

Looking For a bank that will issue SKR or MT760 for Brazilian Petrobras Bonds

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Isaac

Antigua and Barbuda

#1 Jan 17, 2009
We are looking for a European bank preferably that will issue an SKR or MT760 for Brazilian Petrobras bonds. If you can assist please respond immediately. We would prefer direct contact with the representative of the bank who can issue the SKR or MT760 rather than just the name of the bank. If you are a bank representative who can help us gain access to an SKR or MT760 please email [email protected]
The 126 Group

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2009
This will never happen. Sorry.

No bank will guarantee the value of what appears to be worthless documents.

I have access to European banks that will issue an SKR and consequently a SWIFT MT 760 for real assets (cash, gold) because their value can be verified with a single touch of a computer key.

“Cake or Death?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Beach

#3 Jan 17, 2009
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Petrobras to Pay Most in Bond Market Since 03 on Oil (Update4)

http://www2.petrobras.com.br/ri/ing/Informaco...

Book Entry Shares

To ensure that Petrobras's shareholders receive the dividends to which they are entitled, it is essential that personal data be maintained current, communicating any change in address or banking account for the purpose of crediting dividends. This updating should be made at any Banco do Brasil branch (the financial institution that manages book entry shares issued by Petrobras).

Capital Stock

Petrobras's capital stock is R$ 78,966,690,660.00, represented by 8.774.076.740 shares with no par value, being 5.073.347.344 common (57,8%) and 3.700.729.396 preferred (42,2%) shares.Check out updated information.

You said one click right? that was 4.. I do see the difference...
The 126 Group

AOL

#4 Jan 17, 2009
James, the original poster is looking for a bank to issue a SKR and SWIFT MT 760 and not for information about the bonds. Stay focus my man.

Maryann Carter
David S

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Do you know a Bank in the USA that will SKR diamonds that I will be cut and polishing?
The 126 Group wrote:
I have access to European banks that will issue an SKR and consequently a SWIFT MT 760 for real assets (cash, gold) because their value can be verified with a single touch of a computer key.
Art

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Apr 22, 2009
The 126 Group wrote:
Do u know any banks who can issue SKR for selenium 74?
Nicolas Klaassen

Bo'ness, UK

#8 Nov 27, 2009
The 126 Group wrote:
Hello.
I have a client (US citizen aand resident)who owns some exceptional gemstones. Just three in number, they have a valuation of $1 Bn +. I seek a bank that will supply SKR (full bank responsibility) in order to commence a PPP. Can you help? [email protected] +44(0)7900 886878. Thanks, Nick Klaassen
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#9 Nov 27, 2009
Since no one is bothering to reply to these posters....here is my two cents worth of advise.

1. No bank will undertake, with full banking responsibility, the value of an asset that has not been properly appraised. The appraiser must be fully recognized by its industry and be registered with the bank. And,

2. No bank will accept this appraisal, unless it comes with an insurance wrap. And, since insurance companies are not in the business to lose money, I hardly believe an insurance company would bother to issue a bond on this questionable asset.

So, unless you can find a bank (which it does not exist) to take the risk, you are out of luck.

You need an angel investor to take the asset in custody and issue a SLOC or BG and then you may have a fighting chance.

Now, where is Paul Collins and with his huge banking experience?
Brett

Danbury, CT

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Nick, yes you can get an SKR for Gemstones. The problem is everyone has some kind of Mine with Gemstones or Gold Or whatever they might have. The mines are worth 50B, 100B, etc. etc. In order to get an SKR and an Insurance Wrap the owner will have to spend some money. It costs about 1% for the SKR and 1% for the Insurance Wrap in order to be able to go to trade. So for example if you want to take 100M into trade it will cost about 2M cash dollars from the client to the bank. Everyone has 50B or more in gold or gems but no one has 2 nickels to rub together. If you or anyone else has these assets or someone with them and they have the money to pay the bank then I can help you. I am direct to a group of banks that will hold the clients hand and walk them to the bank and get them an SKR and Insurance Wrap. They pay the bank directly not us. My group gets a small fee for holding their hand and then we can take you directly to trade. If you have no money then please do not waste my time or yours. If anyone would like more info you can contact me at

[email protected]
Nicolas Klaassen

Bo'ness, UK

#11 Nov 29, 2009
Thanks BS Spotter (best name on the forum!) and Brett.
FYI, these gems have been properly appraised by a fully accredited gemologist.
I appreciate that any bank may insist on a second opinion. So far, I have options for the insurance wrap option in Europe, although the client would prefer the States. I quite like the suggestion of finding an angel-type investor...
Brett, I have noted your email and will contact you.

Thanks again,

Nick
cml

Canaan, NH

#12 Nov 29, 2009
Nicolas,
Your post is almost a repeat of a three-piece collection of rubies via a person in Southern Florida. Sound familiar?

Passed around by someone repeatedly looking for funds to cover the insurance wrap fees.
Nicolas Klaassen

Bo'ness, UK

#13 Nov 30, 2009
cml wrote:
Nicolas,
Your post is almost a repeat of a three-piece collection of rubies via a person in Southern Florida. Sound familiar?
Passed around by someone repeatedly looking for funds to cover the insurance wrap fees.
Completely incorrect, CML. And the story you cite is certainly not familiar to me.
If your response is simply another example of the sort of hostility and smug 'put downs' I've seen on these forums I have a quick, two word Anglo Saxon reply for you. If you're 'fishing' for further info, the same reply applies. However, if you have anything sensible to suggest, or a proper professional input to offer, please be my guest...
For the record, I'm not some joker who punts round spurious crap trawled from mugs' posts on internet messageboards. Why, if that's what I do, would I post up my real name and contact details...?
cml

Union, ME

#14 Nov 30, 2009
No Nicolas, I was asking a simple question. Your post was an exact match for a offer being passed around by a gem dealer who lives in Long Boat Key.

Anglo Saxon? Do you comprehend English?
Nicolas Klaassen

Camborne, UK

#15 Dec 1, 2009
CML, your simple question was,'Sound familiar?'
I've answered it.
My post can't be an exact match for the offer you mention, because;
a) my client isn't a gem dealer
b) he doesn't live in Long Boat Key, nor anywhere close
c) as I've already tried to convey to you, it is NOT some bogus story I'm hawking around.

Now, since you clearly haven't ventured any sensible suggestions, might I suggest that you go and make friends elsewhere? Have a nice life!
cml

Union, ME

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Here's a suggestion. Call your investment banker (if you have one) and ask them to arrange a SKR thru a European bank. Then, stop posting on TOPIX looking for suggestions.
Nicolas Klaassen

Camborne, UK

#17 Dec 1, 2009
cml wrote:
Here's a suggestion. Call your investment banker (if you have one) and ask them to arrange a SKR thru a European bank. Then, stop posting on TOPIX looking for suggestions.
Your best suggestion, yet.
No point visiting a forum frequented by such unpleasant characters.
I bet you're the 'glass half full' type of person, aren't you? And why hide behind the initials CML? You purport to be such a wise guy with your perjorative put downs, why not reveal yourself to an admiring world audience?
Oh, silly me! I should realise:Internet warriors are invariably sad freaks hiding in solitude and venting their spleen against all their perceived injustices, aren't they (YOU)...?
And finally, you asked me previously if I understood English. Well, let me quote you from your previous post:'...a (sic) offer...' Tell me, oh sagacious one, do you actually SPEAK it? And my choice bit of Anglo Saxon? Here's a clue: word 1 starts with 'F'. Second word with 'O'... Get it yet? You are the weakest link...Goodbye!
rightlane

Ludwigshafen, Germany

#18 Dec 26, 2009
The 126 Group wrote:
I have a real buyer for one of those two products you metioned and the problem has been to confirm that the seller has the SKR can we get together and talk
Investment Banker

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 26, 2009
We are seeking US and international banks that will issue SKRs, BGs, SBLCs or other acceptable instruments against or collateralized by high end real estate such as commercial properties, office complexes, multi-family units and hotels 50M and up. The instrument can be collateralized by the bank's own bank owned properties or the bank can, for a fee act as fiduciary for private sellers.

Private sellers will provide appraisals and or market analysis for privatly owned properties. We prefer income producing properties and they can be one at 50M or higher or several.

Since: Dec 09

Mexico, Mexico

#20 Jan 4, 2010
Hi, i hope some one can help me, i have 13 Chinese bonds and i am looking to trade them, does any one can help me with this?
Also looking for a bank to issue a SKR for them

Thank you.

[email protected]
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#21 Jan 4, 2010
Durazo, I have an English Bulldog to trade for your Chinese bonds. My bulldog has a nasty habit of farting when we get company. I hope this won't be a problem with you.

Wanna exchange crap for crap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799, MT103, MT... (Aug '12) 16 min Deal With Devil 38
The GOP Tax Plan Means Many Of Them Will Depart... 12 hr GOP Tax Plan 1
David Cheever Waited For Five Months But Gettin... Sat No Good To Cheever 1
Primary tradelines for sale (Feb '08) Fri Sell To Cheever 1,038
Cheever Is Now Known As the David Lawless Cheev... Dec 14 Lawless Cheever 1
A Bunch of Crooks in West Palm Beach Ordered IR... Dec 14 IRS Bitcoin 1
leasing bg/ sblc with no up front fee (May '07) Dec 13 Elizabeth Moreno 898
More from around the web