i need good providers for mt103,ktt, ...

i need good providers for mt103,ktt, server to server money download

Posted in the Banking Forum

SILENT MONEY MAKER

Ghana

#2 May 21, 2013
please lets not get cranky up here......i thank you in anticipation . God bless you all

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 May 22, 2013
Unfortunately no one can access the SWIFT servers, because they (very cleverly) are not on line unless you know the carrier....and (for example) here in Germany, the carrier is in the UK....keeps it all nice and safe.

SO don't go telling me about accesing servers in banks, they are not there!!

Grey Screens?? Another topic!!

I can receive ANY MT 103 you may have.

Good Luck!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 May 22, 2013
St-John wrote:
Unfortunately no one can access the SWIFT servers, because they (very cleverly) are not on line unless you know the carrier....and (for example) here in Germany, the carrier is in the UK....keeps it all nice and safe.

SO don't go telling me about accesing servers in banks, they are not there!!

Grey Screens?? Another topic!!

I can receive ANY MT 103 you may have.

Good Luck!!
Cold shower time? Was it lol

Location hidden

#6 May 23, 2013
More like turn up the aircon!!(in the server room)... those techies like it cold!!
Mr Asante

Ghana

#7 May 23, 2013
We have available the below specs and quantity of gold bars for sale:

Product: Gold Bars
Purity: 92%+
Carats: 22+
Price:$37,000 per kg
Quantity: 50kgs available now

Terms and Conditions: Buyer or Buyer's rep will have to be present to witness all processes. All tests will be conducted by or in Geological Survey Department of Ghana in Accra OR Bar Purity Refinery OR the AA Minerals and then after the assay, Buyer and Seller will proceed to Buyer's bank to receive payment before the gold is released to the Buyer.

Get in touch if interested to buy by email: [email protected]

regards,
Asante

Harrow, UK

#10 May 27, 2013
Hello I do have a genuine Provider/ Sender for MT103 One. Receiver must be ready, willing and able to issue an ICBPO for 500 million. Provider's bank in London would do an initial SWIFT of 500 million followed by rolls and extensions.
Let me know.

[email protected]

Location hidden

#11 May 27, 2013
Nash, if you want to send 500 million (pesos / yuan / beads??) then I am sure that thousands would like to receive....but tell me why do you need someone to "show" you 500 million if it is YOU who wants to send the 500 million in the first place?

Seems to me that YOU are the one who should show the 500 million whatevers first.

Am I wrong?
Joan

Dulliken, Switzerland

#22 Dec 15, 2013
I have a receiver as below.

You can send me this withouth funds.
Only need you sendswift mt 103 directly to my accout.
I will monetize at 30.%

Contact me at [email protected] aol.com

Location hidden

#23 Dec 16, 2013
I can monetize cash at 100%
Offshore

Panama, Panama

#24 Dec 17, 2013
St-John wrote:
Nash, if you want to send 500 million (pesos / yuan / beads??) then I am sure that thousands would like to receive....but tell me why do you need someone to "show" you 500 million if it is YOU who wants to send the 500 million in the first place?
Seems to me that YOU are the one who should show the 500 million whatevers first.
Am I wrong?
jajaja like banks can accept transfers un the millions from a non customer. They have to do KYC and go though all AML directives before anybody even deposits $1,000 anywhere in the world. If anybody has 500 million in a bank in London, all he ha to do is tell the bank to convert it without the expense of bank transfer fees. Why do it with strangers in intemet, and assume a waste of time, risk, very expensive transfer fees, currency exchange fees and taxes in the convertion?
Offshorecompanysetup.biz
First Windsor Investment

Royersford, PA

#29 Jan 28, 2014
I have a banker that do your KTT 103 (Brazil). Please forward your procedure/verbiage also include all contact information.

Thank you
Bill Portocarrero
Account Liaison

Location hidden

#31 Jan 29, 2014
Lets start the new year as we mean to continue....NO BANK IN THE WORLD is using Key Coded Telexes any more. PERIOD.

Some banks may use telexes' for trade transactions and swapping details of consignments of cement etc, but NO BANK is using telex for sending and receiving cash transfers.

To do so suggests that banks still exchange Key Codes, but this practice was stopped 10 years ago!! SO, BE SIMPLE and ask yourself how can a bank send a key coded telex if the receiving bank does not have the sending bank's key codes?? IMPOSSIBLE!!

Neither would any bank use a SWIFT code (103) to describe a redundant form of cash transfer.

Any "bank" with a computer (and a banking license) can subscribe to SWIFT, but try and buy a telex machine!! Almost impossible!!

AND, lets GET REAL HERE....why would a bank even TRY to send cash by telex (when no one will receive it) when they are all using SWIFT or Fed Wire??

ONLY Scammers suggest the use of telexes, as a means to extort fees from the innocent and gullible!!
Shreem

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#43 Feb 26, 2014
First Windsor Investment wrote:
I have a banker that do your KTT 103 (Brazil). Please forward your procedure/verbiage also include all contact information.
Thank you
Bill Portocarrero
Account Liaison
Pls provide ur email id , my skype id : meenugee28
fid

Surabaya, Indonesia

#45 Mar 16, 2014
we need cash sender

also MT103, with we sent you account then you swift then paid

cun_m2003 at yahoo dot com
Raymond

Providence, UT

#49 May 9, 2014
i really want to know the percentage rates for a weblink server to server, because i got a 10billion euros weblink contract agreement with me now, have talked to a couple of people and their rates are not easy to succumb to..

thank you
Richard

Spain

#51 May 12, 2014
Raymond wrote:
i really want to know the percentage rates for a weblink server to server, because i got a 10billion euros weblink contract agreement with me now, have talked to a couple of people and their rates are not easy to succumb to..
thank you
Hi,did you succeed ?
Astucieux - Geneva

Santa Iria De Azoia, Portugal

#61 Jul 27, 2014
You're absolutely WRONG!!! It is still doable and I can assure you there are at least 5 banks around the World that I can still use for KTT.

Location hidden

#62 Jul 27, 2014
OK, Mr. Astcieux, tell us which 5 banks in the world are still exchanging Test codes and I will show you 5 sets of LIES!

Banks MAY WELL use TELEX machines for sending and receiving messages between themselves, but most banks moved on the FAX machines in the 1980's and now use this modern thing called E -MAIL...perhaps you hear of the Internet?
shaminor

Kuala Selangor, Malaysia

#67 Nov 28, 2014
Raymond wrote:
thank you
skype me sir shah9716

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Use Cyber Currency + To Force Corps To Buy S... 2 hr For Trump To Know... 1
The Cheever's Curse Is Surfaced Again To Destro... 3 hr Cheever Curse 1
Despite Being The Richest, David Cheever Still ... 15 hr Cheever Can Sob ... 1
A Crazy Fool Like Overstock CEO Chastised IRS F... 22 hr All The Trash 1
David Cheever Is Laughing...Compared to Trump, ... 23 hr Cheever Is Laughi... 1
The Dow Is Powered By the $ 66.8 Trillion Worth... Tue Goldman Cons 1
David Cheever Harvested Billions of Bitcoins Bu... Tue Bit Con Cheever 1
More from around the web