Primary tradelines for sale
joe

Brooklyn, NY

#110 Oct 28, 2008
cheap tradelines wrote:
Hi i sale tradelines I can get you tradelines anywhere from 25,000 to 150,000 for cheap cheap prices and best of all you only pay half up front and the other when they post to your credit report email me for information
[email protected]
I also do cpn for a great price let me know what you need
Stay away from her Ö.watch out she took my money promised me trade lines in 15 days ,its over 2 months she is not responding at all .she will take ur money a not do anything
James

Brooklyn, NY

#111 Oct 30, 2008
We offer primary tradelines only, seasoned over 2 years. Lately we have been doing a lot of trades for people trying to qualify for mortgages as investors and primary residents. We offer auto, installment, revolving, our lines are on, not one, not two, but ALL THREE CREDIT BUREAUS in less than thirty days.$999 per line .we accept payments only thru PAYPAL so like this every one is safe (watch out of scammers who ask to get paid money orders or western union)
email me at [email protected]
TradeLineMaster

Brooklyn, NY

#112 Oct 30, 2008
We Still Have Tradelines With back Dated History
http://www.tradelinemaster.com
The Leaders In the TRADELINE INDUSTRY
1-877-517-1212
ABC NEWS http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/Business/E...
cheap tradelines

Sacramento, CA

#113 Oct 31, 2008
she is the best service i have ever went through everything she said was true she can help you to
tradlines

Sacramento, CA

#114 Oct 31, 2008
HI EVERYONE I HAVE TRADELINES FOR SALE MY TRADELINES REALLY DO POST UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPANYS OUT HERE TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TRADELINES AND WANT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH SOMEONE THAT MAKES SURE YOUR HAPPY EVERY STEP OF THE WAY EMAIL ME AT
[email protected] and i will make you happy

Since: Oct 08

Lancaster, CA

#115 Nov 1, 2008
Hi Everyone! My website for Starting Fresh LLC. is on its way as all you have requested. I am not sure if you recieved my Menu on Trade Lines I offer! If you did not I offer HIGH LIMIT TRADE LINES Mortgage $1,000,000 - Auto $100,000 - Revolving $250,000 - Installment $250,000 !! I sell this package for $2,799 Which is a 4 Trade Line Package. Single Trade Lines are sold at $799 no matter which one. My company does offer volume discounts for resellers! You can pay us half upfront and half late or pay us through paypal either way its ok. This is only offered for the first few deals to simply gain your trust. Some people simply charge too much or just dont perform honestly and sometimes not consistent! Well me and my team at Starting Fresh are professionals and can take care of any concerns that you might have to make you feel comfortable. Our submission date is 15th of every month and the trades show up between the 1st and 8th of the following month. They are aged up to 5 years. If this interests you please contact me at [email protected] and my support team will contact you. Thanks and God Bless

Lancaster, CA

#116 Nov 1, 2008
We also offer Credit Restoration for a fee of $799 and thats unlimited accounts in derogatory to be selected for removal...
tradlines

Rancho Cordova, CA

#117 Nov 2, 2008
this is in regards to [email protected] I had purchased five tradelines through them they told me the lines would post from 7-15 business days all five of my lines hit within 5 days flat they are the best i have gone through about 12 different tradeline companys and they were the cheapest and the fastest and all of there lines a primary and have high limits if your looking for a good honest company check them out first
[email protected]
reliable tradelines

Rancho Cordova, CA

#118 Nov 2, 2008
Me and my husband had purchase tradlines through [email protected] and they were the best sorce I only wish we had found them before we got scammed out of so much money from other companys you have to pay them upfront but believe me its woth it your tradelines post so fast with this company and they are really there for you every step of the way I so happy with them I JUST HAD TO SHARE MY NEW WITH EVERYONE ON HERE REMBER THERE
[email protected] GO THROUGH THEM THERE THE BEST
Robert Taylor

Marietta, GA

#119 Nov 3, 2008
A few weeks ago I purchase 3 Tradelines from this Company- I think they are called Matrix Funding, suprisingly with all the scams going on their lines showed up within 10 days . I felt a bit of relief, because in the past I was scammed, and finally they got the job done. I just had my sister sign up for their program. If you guys want their contact info, you can email me at [email protected]
James

Brooklyn, NY

#120 Nov 3, 2008
tradlines wrote:
this is in regards to [email protected] I had purchased five tradelines through them they told me the lines would post from 7-15 business days all five of my lines hit within 5 days flat they are the best i have gone through about 12 different tradeline companys and they were the cheapest and the fastest and all of there lines a primary and have high limits if your looking for a good honest company check them out first
[email protected]
STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS ALL THE TIME HER OLD EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000

STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000
James

Brooklyn, NY

#121 Nov 3, 2008
reliable tradelines wrote:
Me and my husband had purchase tradlines through [email protected] and they were the best sorce I only wish we had found them before we got scammed out of so much money from other companys you have to pay them upfront but believe me its woth it your tradelines post so fast with this company and they are really there for you every step of the way I so happy with them I JUST HAD TO SHARE MY NEW WITH EVERYONE ON HERE REMBER THERE
[email protected] GO THROUGH THEM THERE THE BEST
STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS ALL THE TIME HER OLD EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000
James

Brooklyn, NY

#122 Nov 3, 2008
tradlines wrote:
HI EVERYONE I HAVE TRADELINES FOR SALE MY TRADELINES REALLY DO POST UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPANYS OUT HERE TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TRADELINES AND WANT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH SOMEONE THAT MAKES SURE YOUR HAPPY EVERY STEP OF THE WAY EMAIL ME AT
[email protected] and i will make you happy
James

Brooklyn, NY

#123 Nov 3, 2008
cheap tradelines wrote:
she is the best service i have ever went through everything she said was true she can help you to

United States

#124 Nov 3, 2008
STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS ALL THE TIME HER OLD EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000 ========== She tried to sell me as well but I have not dont anything yet?
James

Brooklyn, NY

#125 Nov 3, 2008
Samirsayz wrote:
STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS ALL THE TIME HER OLD EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000 ========== She tried to sell me as well but I have not dont anything yet?
Donít do it she sounds very nice on the phone but after she gets ur money she changes her phone and email. I am trying now with a different company so will c what will happen will keep you posted in 2 weeks or so
reliable source

Chico, CA

#126 Nov 4, 2008
James wrote:
<quoted text>STAY AWAY SHE IS CHANGING HER EMAIL ADDRESS ALL THE TIME HER OLD EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] AFETR SHE TAKES YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT SHE RIPPED ME OFF WITH $2000
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU I THINK YOUR THE SCAMMER TRYING TO MAKE ALL THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE YOUR BULL SHIT I AHVE NEVER DONE ANY TRADELINES WITH YOU OR EVER GOTTEN ANY MONEY FROM YOU ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOURCE YOUR TRYING TO RUIN BE SURE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING YOULL REGRET
reliable source

Chico, CA

#127 Nov 4, 2008
James wrote:
<quoted text>Donít do it she sounds very nice on the phone but after she gets ur money she changes her phone and email. I am trying now with a different company so will c what will happen will keep you posted in 2 weeks or so
MY COMPANY HAS NEVER SONE BUSINESS WITH YOU SO GO AND TRY TO RUIN SOMEONES ELSES LIFE AND BUSINESS DONT DO IT TO MINE CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID TO YOU ITS NOT FAR FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT US WHEN WE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU
James

Brooklyn, NY

#128 Nov 4, 2008
reliable source wrote:
<quoted text> MY COMPANY HAS NEVER SONE BUSINESS WITH YOU SO GO AND TRY TO RUIN SOMEONES ELSES LIFE AND BUSINESS DONT DO IT TO MINE CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID TO YOU ITS NOT FAR FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT US WHEN WE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU
Yes shuna or jesse all other name you are calling your self and the emails [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] she is trying to act as she is not the same person who raped me of my money ,be aware she will promise you she can do anything trade lines, business loans, business credit cpn .she will take your money and run .she is very nice on the phone BUT SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT RATHE PUT YOUR MONEY IN GARBEGE at least you wont feel so stupid
James

Brooklyn, NY

#129 Nov 4, 2008
reliable source wrote:
<quoted text> MY COMPANY HAS NEVER SONE BUSINESS WITH YOU SO GO AND TRY TO RUIN SOMEONES ELSES LIFE AND BUSINESS DONT DO IT TO MINE CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID TO YOU ITS NOT FAR FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT US WHEN WE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU
Yes shuna or jesse all other name you are calling your self and the emails [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] she is trying to act as she is not the same person who raped me of my money ,be aware she will promise you she can do anything trade lines, business loans, business credit cpn .she will take your money and run .she is very nice on the phone BUT SHE IS A SCAMMER WATCH OUT RATHE PUT YOUR MONEY IN GARBEGE at least you wont feel so stupid .
She doesnít have a company no web site so phone Number she is full of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only the Fools in US would Puff Up and build A ... 1 hr Con Man Demise 1
DC Trump Needs To Respect My Fire Spitting Drag... 4 hr Dragon Howl 1
Cheever Needs to Pay Attention What Nicole Whea... 18 hr Nicole Rants 1
Don't Let Yahoo News Fool You about Your Old Fi... Fri Stay In Guam 1
People In America Spent Money They Don't Have A... Fri The Debtor Nation 1
My Walloping Dragon Will Initiate The Events To... Thu The Dragon Howl 1
It Is Up To DC Trump To Not Falter At This Earl... Thu Trump Falters 1
More from around the web