Primary tradelines for sale
First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Randy

Chicago, IL

#1211 Jul 7, 2013
anyone looking for REAL CPN'S THAT HAVE BEEN SKIPPED TRACED/ RAN THRU ALL CHANNELS ECT...ECT... SHOOT ME AN EMAIL & YES SAFEFUNDS OR PAY AFTER YOU RECIEVE !! THESE CPN'S ARE OFFICIAL, TESTED, TRIED & TRUE !! THEY ARENT THE CHEAPEST.... BUT THEY ARE THE BEST !! TRUST ME... I KNOW !!! IF INTERESTED E-MAIL ME AT: [email protected] leave your number or message and i will get back with you A.S.A.P
Maeve

Riverside, CA

#1212 Aug 16, 2013
Randy wrote:
I said this 2 yrs ago..... SAFEFUNDS !!! you cant get scammed if they cant get your money till they produce !!
SafeFunds are useful. But I post tradelines for a limited number of clients on a monthly bases.(Legally a person can post only so many without raising red flags). I have posted tradelines before and the client never release the funds. I have done credit card and posted great tradelines but the client still pull back funds.

Reality is, I can post because I own businesses that are connected to the credit companies but if I abuse them i lose my codes. If someone stiffs me I can't change the tradelines without raising a red flag..... So yes online escrow great but not always. That is why I stick to limited amount of brokers to get the job done
David

Riverhead, NY

#1215 Aug 29, 2013
I would like more info and please send your phone number to [email protected]
Rich

Saint James, NY

#1217 Aug 29, 2013
here is my email [email protected]
Rich

Saint James, NY

#1218 Aug 29, 2013
please contact with telephone number and email, I would like to use your services of a regular basis, thankyou
nick

Eastaboga, AL

#1219 Aug 31, 2013
More info please. My email is [email protected]
rich

Saint James, NY

#1220 Sep 8, 2013
please contact me, at [email protected]
lins

Chicago, IL

#1221 Sep 21, 2013
authentic african arts www.originalarts.org

Since: Oct 13

Pontiac, MI

#1224 Oct 25, 2013
Looking for reasonable tradelines.

Since: Oct 13

Pontiac, MI

#1225 Oct 25, 2013
Maeve wrote:
<quoted text>
SafeFunds are useful. But I post tradelines for a limited number of clients on a monthly bases.(Legally a person can post only so many without raising red flags). I have posted tradelines before and the client never release the funds. I have done credit card and posted great tradelines but the client still pull back funds.
Reality is, I can post because I own businesses that are connected to the credit companies but if I abuse them i lose my codes. If someone stiffs me I can't change the tradelines without raising a red flag..... So yes online escrow great but not always. That is why I stick to limited amount of brokers to get the job done
please send me info on primary tradelines.
G Kae

United States

#1233 Apr 2, 2014
sorry!! here is the correct email [email protected] SAFEFUNDS Only!!
renee

Houston, TX

#1241 May 14, 2014
Maeve wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your email. I am a broker or contact number
Plasma anger

Antioch, CA

#1264 Apr 30, 2017
mikecpa1212 wrote:
Can added lines be rapid rescored onto report??
What trade line do you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Smart Cheever Is Mounting A Revolt To Outsm... Mon The Revolt 1
Thank To That Oba Maggot, Illinois Is To Become... Jun 25 The Junk State 1
David The Tax Cheater Should Never Forget Oba F... Jun 25 Forget Not Oba 1
I Doubt US Dared to Declare The Date of Poverty... Jun 25 Jesse Crook Cheever 3
The Liar Cheever Became the Crook When He Pocke... Jun 24 The Crook Cheever 3
Pay Attention: China Is Aimed To Be Poverty Fre... Jun 24 Tepper The Witness 5
The Days Of Tax Cheater David Cheever Are Numbe... Jun 24 The Credential 1
More from around the web