thecooper

United States

#1169 Oct 10, 2012
opportunities wrote:
shelf coorps/aus/primaries email me at wurkhard4u@gmail.com for list of availability
. Everyone replies that they have. Tradelines ect. But no one reponds!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1170 Oct 10, 2012
LOOKS LIKE SAVIOR INVESTMENTS IS A SCAM. SEARCH HIM/HER ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM http://www.ripoffreport.com/savior-services/c...
wow

Slidell, LA

#1171 Oct 12, 2012
MelissaCPA wrote:
LOOKS LIKE SAVIOR INVESTMENTS IS A SCAM. SEARCH HIM/HER ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM http://www.ripoffreport.com/savior-services/c...
thanku......

I'm looking for hard inqury removal.... safefunds only

“Make It Happen!!!”

Since: May 09

New York

#1173 Oct 17, 2012
I'm going to stand up for myself and say I've had one customer that I was not able to provide service to because my primary source in tradelines did something crooked to me.

The person who posted this says I took $1900 from him, which is not right. He paid for a CPN and got that, then paid for his trades separately which did not post and I'm in the midst of and will be returning his funds to him in the amount of $1660.

He placed a friend of mines as an accomplice, where this person has nothing to do with my business transactions. He put information on there, after I have been a victim of identity theft. I'm not going to run from this as only I and Justin know what/what didn't transpire.

$1660 is not worth me losing my identity or my good name, now slandered. 1st post for an unsatisfied customer in several years of doing this. If I was a scam, I wouldn't care what is being said, but this upsets me because I know I'm not.

I'm not saying not to past judgement, but things didn't work out for Justin and as I'm apologetic, I have no reason to hold onto his money when the service was not completed.

That's all I have to say.
Susan

West Palm Beach, FL

#1175 Oct 18, 2012
After getting ripped off for a credit swwep. I contacted workhard4u
and her tradelines promptly posted. Her fees are very reasonable for what you get. I find her reliable and she definitely knows her stuff. She offers AU's and Primaries. Contact her> She's great!!!
Susan

West Palm Beach, FL

#1176 Oct 18, 2012
used workhard4u for my primary and AU tradeline. I really did nto know what I was doing and she was a great resource. Her lines posted on time and for high limits. You will be happy with her serviceas I was!!!
Susan

West Palm Beach, FL

#1177 Oct 19, 2012
Her e-mail is. Workhard4u@gmail.com
I promise it will work for you too,!!!
i need tradelines

Houston, TX

#1178 Nov 3, 2012
email me at RSCOTT1974@AOL.COM
Yossi

United States

#1184 Nov 29, 2012
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need high limit installment, auto, line of credit, mortgage primary trade lines we report to all 3 bureaus Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. High limits between $25K to $450K, and we can add the lines on real SSN/CPN. Trade lines will post within 15 days. No upfront fee you pay once the lines post. Only respond if you are serious.
Please email me yossie87@gmail.com how to contact you
Tradeline Depot Online

West Palm Beach, FL

#1187 Dec 19, 2012
PRIMARY TRADELINES AND BUSINESS IN THE BOX.

Isn't it time for you to make MONEY?

Isn't it time for you to have HAPPY CLIENTS?

Join the Credit Boosters at Tradeline Depot Online.

Coming Soon:

Release of Legal Credit Repair Software with built in Tradeline Submission Software

This software gives our Brokers the best credit repair software for you to run

your own credit repair company and the features to submit for primary tradelines directly into our system.

Software is also equipped for TOP PRODUCING BROKERS to run their own downline of SubAgents for Credit Repair and Tradelines.

Included is a Professional PHP website branded in your Company's Name.

All software will be Branded in your Company's Software.

Our software and website does not speak about tradelines....but all application on website once filled out

will automatically create clients for tradelines, where clients do not need to fill out anymore application.

You can do the credit repair yourself or with a CLICK of a button OUTSOURCE the work to us.

VERY POWERFUL TOOL.

NOTE: Our Legal Credit Repair software is fully developed as a Business in the Box.....with user friendly interface that has

surpassed all other software out there.

NEW TRADELINES

We will be realeasing 9 new primary tradelines VERY VERY SOON..post to all Bureaus in 3 - 7 days.

Upcoming webinars for producing TOP BROKERS.

Our next webinar will be Thursday 20th Dec 2012 at 15:00 hrs Eastern Time.

You MUST have an invitation to join.

At the webinar broker will see the new software.....and we will show you some of the features.

START YOUR MARKETING

We suggest that you start building your team....a team of SUB BROKERS so that you can have become a producing Master Broker.

You will be able to have THREE STREAMS of Income as a Master Agent

1. Income from the software that you distribute to your sub agents.

2. Income from your Credit Repair Downline.

3. Tradelines that you or your subagents sells.

MEETING FOR MASTER BROKERS.

Our planned date for our LAUNCH of the software and New Tradelines is planned for the 19th January 2012.

Place is still to be determined: Maybe at our location in Florida.

Once we determine who we will accept as our MASTER BROKERS, we will then start a communication

with you all to find a destion that will fit all of you.

Hope you all have a great holiday.

Lets build a strong team.

Thanks,

Tradeline Depot Online

www.tradelinedepotonline.com
Kelly

Dallas, TX

#1188 Dec 25, 2012
Hello! I would really like more info on the auto and mortgage primaries. My email add is ybuffholdings@yahoo.com
Kelly

Dallas, TX

#1189 Dec 25, 2012
Hello! I read your post what type of trade does she offerand how can I contact her my email add is. creditinvestmentinc@yahoo.com Thanks, in advance
Susan H

Las Vegas, NV

#1192 Jan 5, 2013
I found a site that is able to post Real Primary Tradelines in 2-4 days, they are a little expensive but they do actually post in 2-4 days. http://www.verifiedprimarytradelines.com
Easy E

Smyrna, GA

#1196 Jan 25, 2013
Yossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please email me yossie87@gmail.com how to contact you
please post more info do you have a site
Easy E

Smyrna, GA

#1197 Jan 25, 2013
i need tradelines wrote:
email me at RSCOTT1974@AOL.COM
did you find anybody that posted email me at diversifiedcreditoptions@yahoo .com
Easy E

Smyrna, GA

#1198 Jan 25, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need high limit installment, auto, line of credit, mortgage primary trade lines we report to all 3 bureaus Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. High limits between $25K to $450K, and we can add the lines on real SSN/CPN. Trade lines will post within 15 days. No upfront fee you pay once the lines post. Only respond if you are serious.
jessie please e-mail with more info diversifiedcreditoptions@yaoo. com
Kay

Miami, FL

#1206 May 3, 2013
Jessie can you email me regarding your services. rescueyourcredit@gmail.com
Randy

Chicago, IL

#1208 May 29, 2013
has anyone truly had success as of yet ??? LOL
Randy

Chicago, IL

#1209 May 29, 2013
I said this 2 yrs ago..... SAFEFUNDS !!! you cant get scammed if they cant get your money till they produce !!
richard

Cleveland, OH

#1210 Jun 21, 2013
We are a team made up of attorneys, accountants, banking and lending experts. We have been in the business of credit repair & enhancement for just over 25 years. We have been publishing yearly updates of this Ecourse since 2008.Many of you have been disappointed with promises of credit repair, AU & primary tradelines and lending- the truth is, unless these companies are apart of a LEGAL network, such as ours, they do not have the resources to do it properly and legally- or they just dont know how. GO TO http://www.primarycreditboost.com NOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have 2004 Brazilian LTNs on Euroclear. Need a... (Oct '12) 12 hr Procomm 10
Server to server transaction (Oct '13) Thu Rick777 44
PPP - Looking for Performing Trade Platform (Mar '13) Apr 19 David Cheever 24
Please Help! Wrong SSN on debit card (Jan '12) Apr 18 David Cheever 12
Sell 1913 Petchili bonds (Sep '12) Apr 16 Skeptical 252
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Apr 16 David Cheever 3
I will buy Chinese bonds NOW (Sep '13) Apr 13 The Manchurian 95
More from around the web