Primary tradelines for sale

Since: Sep 08

Phenix City, AL

#85 Sep 24, 2008
I have been doing this for the last 5-years we offer primary tradelines only.Lately we have been doing a lot of trades for people trying to qualify for mortgages as investors and primary residents. We offer auto, installment, revolving, and mortgage trades. These trades will report within 15-30 days and we allow you to tell us what is to be reported.These trades come from some of the best in the industry,If you decide to do this please, once the new approvals start rolling in, be responsible and pay your bills on time this is a excellent way to repair credit and keep your scores straight,if interested email me at [email protected]
Credit Talk

Orlando, FL

#86 Sep 26, 2008
Tradelines falling off Cpn we can save your tradelines. call us 1(877) 47-fresh
Alex

United States

#87 Sep 30, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
pleas get back to me asap [email protected]
Sylvester Kiger

Corpus Christi, TX

#88 Sep 30, 2008
I need a trade line to boost my score approx 75 points, cannot afford $800, as most companies are charging. Please email me [email protected]
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
secksie

United States

#89 Sep 30, 2008
Logan wrote:
I found out how to get a cpn and add tradelines for only $40. Im actually going to start my own online company for this soon with all the info. I got. I found it at www.cpnheadquarters.com , I got the e-book and within 15 minutes I had a CPN and was able to attach primary tradelines to it for minimul cost. I advise anyone interested in these credit files to visit www.cpnheadquarters.com
how did everything work out with cpn headquarters. I was thinking about purchasing it too but wanted to make sure was worth it. Did it really lead you to cheap tradelines?
SCAMMED

Lincoln Park, NJ

#90 Oct 5, 2008
Do not seek services from 123 Credit Solutions, and 60 second approval these companies are definitely a scam. I know because both scammed me.
BOB

Clovis, CA

#91 Oct 6, 2008
PRIMARY TRADE LINES,SEASONED TRADE LINES AGED TRADE LINES SHELF CORPS IS ALL SCAMS.AND CPN ARE A SCAM TOO, NOT ONLY THAT IT'S FRAUD.
ANY OF THESE WILL GET YOU RED FLAGGED AND YOU WILL NEVER GET BUSINESS CREDIT AGAIN. IF FOR SOME REASON HE SLIPPED THROUGH DOES NOT MEAN ANYONE ELSE WILL.I HAVE 10 WEB SITES THAT GET YOU TRADE LINES WITH OUR BUSINESS NETWORK. WE ALSO SET YOU UP TO REPORT TRADE LINES TO dnb DUNS BRADSTREET
AS PART OF OUR SERVICE FREE WWW.TRADE-LINES.COM
I ALSO SELL A BOOK I WROTE ON THE SUBJECT TELLING YOU HOW
Dee

Brooklyn, NY

#92 Oct 11, 2008
Hi I'm looking for tradelines please contact me at [email protected]
Dave

Olive Branch, MS

#95 Oct 15, 2008
Interested in tradelines. Email [email protected]
Cella

Richton Park, IL

#96 Oct 15, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR A LIST OF YOUR SERVICES?
[email protected]
Cella

Richton Park, IL

#97 Oct 15, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
Can you email me and let me know how to contact your company? [email protected]
Sam

Yorba Linda, CA

#98 Oct 16, 2008
Interested in tradelines have volume [email protected]
Thomas P

Little River, SC

#99 Oct 18, 2008
To be honest most primary tradelines are scams. Don't fall for these companies' ploys. I found a company, in CBS Credit, that can help you open primary accounts through real financial institutions instead of creating years of 'falsified' payment history. You make a monthly payment, and you continue to improve your credit score as long as you want! You can check them out at http://www.primarycreditlines.com . As far as I know they are the only company doing primary lines legally.
moshe

Brooklyn, NY

#100 Oct 18, 2008
cheap tradelines wrote:
Hi i sale tradelines I can get you tradelines anywhere from 25,000 to 150,000 for cheap cheap prices and best of all you only pay half up front and the other when they post to your credit report email me for information
[email protected]
I also do cpn for a great price let me know what you need
please email me at [email protected] for a price of 3 lines

thanx

Since: Oct 08

Lancaster, CA

#101 Oct 19, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
hi

Since: Oct 08

Lancaster, CA

#102 Oct 19, 2008
Hello

I have trade-lines that are extremely affordable and guaranteed, through a company I work with! We can start small with 1 trade for everybodys best interest, and work our way to big volume. The price I can offer is on a package of 4 tradelines, which is my best value, anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 depending on the volume you offer. My source can currently handle an extra 200 clients and if need be then we can hire more help! We do $1,000,000 on our consumer tradeline balances in this 4 tradeline package, split 4 different ways however you would like to have the balances even paid off! I like honest business and dont have time for scam artists. With me you only get to burn the bridge once after that you are on your own! I apologize if you are an honest business man or woman then I was not talking to you! We can also offer funding upto $150,000 on personal loans once the client is ready through my good realationships with the retail banks even in this economy! The Banks have not stopped funding they are just conservative with who they are funding and working with me and my sources you should be able to fit their profile requirements. We have all kinds of packages and trades lines. I also offer my clients Credit Repair with 100% accuracy by removing lates and collections on any 5 accounts. Why 5? Because that's the magic number. If this is of interest to you please email me and inform me... Looking forward for your future business!

Thanks and God Bless
Sam

Ps: Once we establish trust then I can show you many more things! With these trades you can generally expect a 80 to 100 point boost on the fico score! Also if you have not established any credit you will be above 750+ fico. These are not made up numbers just facts from my experience in this business. I can take off inquiries for $50 each. They also report to all 3 Creditors! [email protected]
Kyle Fitz

Little River, SC

#105 Oct 19, 2008
Interested parties can also reach CBS Credit at http://www.cbscredit.net Their lines start as low as $625 each. Best of all, you get real aged payment history instead of history made up with fabricated accounts.
Michele

United States

#106 Oct 20, 2008
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in purchasing at least 2 tradelines I was screwed by a company by the name of Premiere group I paid 1500 for three tradelines to post within 7-10 days they blocked all my numbers This company is called the Premiere group.
Anthony,
Did your lines ever post with Premiere Group? I ordered tradelines through them as well and they haven't posted. The phone number on their website no longer works.
Thx
joe

Brooklyn, NY

#108 Oct 28, 2008
cheap tradelines wrote:
Hi i sale tradelines I can get you tradelines anywhere from 25,000 to 150,000 for cheap cheap prices and best of all you only pay half up front and the other when they post to your credit report email me for information
[email protected]
I also do cpn for a great price let me know what you need
Stay away from her ….watch out she took my money promised me trade lines in 15 days ,its over 2 months she is not responding at all .she will take ur money a not do anything
joe

Brooklyn, NY

#109 Oct 28, 2008
moshe wrote:
<quoted text>
please email me at [email protected] for a price of 3 lines
thanx
Stay away from her ….watch out she took my money promised me trade lines in 15 days ,its over 2 months she is not responding at all .she will take ur money a not do anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The End of Filthy and Low Down Japs Is Near...J... 9 hr Japan Is Dying 2
Kim of N. Korea Said THAAD Missiles Are Nothing... Sun The Laughable THAAD 1
That Black Oba Still Has the Chance to Turn US ... Sun The Black Museum 1
News Wells Fargo CEO resigns from Federal Reserve ad... Sun dr deemintad 4
Learn What China Has Done and Be A Faithful Fol... Sun Sign of Progress 2
The Deployment of THAAD Is Nothing But THILES i... Sun Devil Cheever Gho... 4
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren calls for Wells Fargo CEO... Sat Venus6619 29
More from around the web