Primary tradelines for sale
awwwww

Redford, MI

#996 Jul 14, 2011
Tradeliner Packages

Ogden, UT

#1001 Jul 25, 2011
We don't just sell tradelines, we get funding for our clients
Experience professional processing services for CPN credit.
Fees are paid directly to your profile to ensure a stronger credit file!
Tradeliner.org has a complete line up, no need to piece a file together.
We have a complete list of both Primary's and AU's.
Our pricing is very affordable.
We have helped over 400 clients get funding,
and sold over 3000 tradelines.
Ask for screen shots or login info...
WE offer a full money back guarantee, and accept payment with credit card for your protection. Our funding program is 2nd to none, and we are getting more credit now then ever before.
Brokers... we have seasoned primary's as follows:
10k-20k-30k up to 7 years seasoning, REV, INST,JEWELRY, FINANCE CO>
And...
Custom Seasoned Primary's
Up to 50K
Shows up as FIN CO.
Up to 5 years seasoned
INSTALL
AUTO.LOAN/LEASE open or paid
Luxury Auto LINES too.
Mortgage, up to 500k.
AU's are in house, first come first serve, min 11 years seasoning, 10-28 years.
Our lines post in days, not weeks or months..
Check our website for details, sign up for our exclusive newsletter detailing funding strategies.
www.tradeline.org
Ginger

Glendale, AZ

#1002 Jul 25, 2011
I used GetExcellentCredit.com about two years ago, and it's not just for business credit, Jade. It seems to me like you never went all the way through the system.

But maybe I should go through it again, since it's free for life once you sign up. I used it strictly for personal credit and bought a home and two cars thanks to them, but I forgot the business credit comes with the $49.99.

So I will check it out again before doing these overpriced tradelines that are usually bogus. Those usually have terrible results from what I hear and GetExcellentCredit.com is widely known and has a clean BBB... Thanks!:)

Jade, I think you should log in to their system again and go through it all the way this time. And to PPRS in Arcadia, FL, I would definitely recommend it... and it's not just me... Google it... Everyone's saying great things about it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1003 Jul 27, 2011
Ginger wrote:
I used GetExcellentCredit.com about two years ago, and it's not just for business credit, Jade. It seems to me like you never went all the way through the system.
But maybe I should go through it again, since it's free for life once you sign up. I used it strictly for personal credit and bought a home and two cars thanks to them, but I forgot the business credit comes with the $49.99.
So I will check it out again before doing these overpriced tradelines that are usually bogus. Those usually have terrible results from what I hear and GetExcellentCredit.com is widely known and has a clean BBB... Thanks!:)
Jade, I think you should log in to their system again and go through it all the way this time. And to PPRS in Arcadia, FL, I would definitely recommend it... and it's not just me... Google it... Everyone's saying great things about it.
How is it possible to have your credit cleaned in 15 days? Doesn't it normally take 30 days for your credit to get updated?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1004 Jul 27, 2011
They are lying. Lenders can easily tell when crap is played by these idiots.
RBEnergy

Palm Bay, FL

#1005 Jul 27, 2011
Would like to know more about the Trade lines, how they effect the Credit for Personal -vs- Business use. In what amount are they available, How are we re-assured that once the Trade-lines are indeed paid for they will of value. Are these such lines as Office / department Store Trade-lines or Auto / Industrial equipment Trade Lines. What is actually available and cost associated with each ?
Jen

Cleveland, OH

#1007 Aug 1, 2011
service with a smile wrote:
I have personal tradelines i can offer. We can discuss method of payment. They are legitimate and cheap. Depending on your need I can offer you different amounts.
$4k open 3yrs=$350
$500 open 10yr =$200
$5k open 1yr =$300
I have more, just let me know what you are looking for
email me, leave a msg and i will get back with you within 24hrs
[email protected]
Im interested inyour tradelines. Would you happen to have any for a higher amount? Emailme [email protected] let wheel & deal.
THE REAL WORLD

Ireland

#1008 Aug 1, 2011
Jen,

Lets Wheel and deal in the bedroom
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1010 Aug 2, 2011
please send contact info [email protected]

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1011 Aug 2, 2011
mike wrote:
please send contact info [email protected]
Who's contact info do you need?
MCC

Haledon, NJ

#1012 Aug 10, 2011
Guru wrote:
I know, this Forum is Primarily geared toward Tradelines & such But, seeing How there's so many misleading shit on here i just had to set the record straight that 99% of thes people are Moles & True to Life scammers..... Also, as i just told whats his name (Brooklynreos) Lol... in my reply message to him.... I do Honestly have a person for those of you looking to start fresh, That does CPN Numbers & He uses www.safefunds.com you dont send shim shit not 1 penny Upfront till you recieve your Number Via Email & Honestly I've been using him for 2 years now... The Numbers pass the safescan tests & he can give you the number from any state you'd Like!! & I repeat No Upfront money!! As i said earlier I know most of you are primarily looking for Tradelines But, since this Nut Job Brung Up Cpn numbers i thought i would let you guys & gals know about a real legitimate source for Cpn's without the Upfront Risk.... Now if we only had a Legitimate Tradeline Provider!! LOL... If any are interested leave your email address & i'll contact you personally!! As i always say www.safefunds.com or escrow.com is the only way to go!!:)
Please email me... looking for a real cpn: [email protected]
MCC

Haledon, NJ

#1013 Aug 10, 2011
If someone can hook me up with a real CPN with tradelines included, please contact me asap! I don't wanna pay upfront till I get the number and see that it's legit. Thanks
Tony Val

Manteca, CA

#1015 Sep 7, 2011
Watch out for NY tradelines his name is John Kenny or Gary owens they will take your money and youÂ’ll never see your tradelines just empty promises scam scam scam

ADX

Since: Sep 11

Collierville, TN

#1016 Sep 7, 2011
I was in the mortg biz. I can report mortg lines on all 3. 500 flat AFTER post. [email protected] No games please. up to 100 k

ADX

Collierville, TN

#1017 Sep 7, 2011
Sirwes wrote:
I'm looking for AU lines to boost my score looking to get a small loan for a motorcycle with gas prices this high i need something to drive back and fourth on thats cheaper.
Would also be nice to get a CC with a limit of around 10k
i will only do safefunds.com or escrow.com
sorry scammers your not pulling one on me.
email me at [email protected]
I have a mortg line. will do safefunds. up to 100k 500$
3 months seas. [email protected]
ROY

Montespertoli, Italy

#1018 Sep 8, 2011
I need a BG 100m IN LEASING
Pioneer Auto Sale

Charleston, WV

#1021 Sep 11, 2011
i have usaa credit card my the card take 5 to 10 day get your card in the mail or you can call in ask them express the card over night to you
Sheila Manning wrote:
Also...
Never pay only $200 for lines. Trust me, since I have started this I must have talked with a dozen people who have been taken by scammers in this industry. Only two sources can really deliver, most are easily taking your money. I paid with my Visa, contract, the whole deal Was 100% protected. In fact, they have a team of paralegals, and operate ligit.
Tradelines, and AU's are very valuable. They are in high demand. Nobody but scammers offers discounts, or payment plans for these, this should be your first clue. You will get nothing.
AU and tradelines will run you $600-$1200 each.
Ask them about the banks, detailed questions about financing, I know these questions but I will not post here for the scammers have never taken a file to funding. There are certain key elements that every application must have, must do, prior to getting funding. Details including the network they use, the order, the steps, I observed the entire process and its a very tricky process.
Send and email if you are concerned about this, I read a few posts here and its way to obvious, sorry but it just is.
Pioneer Auto Sale

Charleston, WV

#1022 Sep 11, 2011
i hav credit card with USAA THE CARD GET IN THE MAIL 6 TO 10 BUSINESS DAY BUT YOU CAN ASK THEM TO EXORESS THE CREDIT CARD TO YOU OVER NIGHT TO YOU
We fix bad credit

Larchmont, NY

#1023 Sep 11, 2011
Real Estate Agencies that Deal with Credit Challenged Customers
Car Dealerships that Work with Less-than-Good Credit Consumers
Individuals who are willing to Improve their Credit Score with No Money Down
We Can Help Customers Improve There Credit Score
NO Upfront Fees, NO Monthly Fees!!!
www.TopChoiceCreditRepair.com

ADX

Collierville, TN

#1024 Sep 13, 2011
any one needing something to start off with? I have a 1 year Cap 1 1000 limit 0 balance. 100$
[email protected] "reports at your address works with clear cpn's also" only 5 spots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pa. truckers take fuel price protest convoy to ... (Mar '08) 3 hr Underpaid Lady Tr... 257
DC Trump Needs to Address The Black and White I... 9 hr To End US Carnage 1
That Sinner Smith Lied About the Book Of Mormon... 11 hr Sinner Died Young 1
That Devil Abe Wants to Meet DC Trump To Pass o... 16 hr Abe The Devil 1
DC Trump Needs to Know and Protect the Major Ow... Thu Who Buy US Bonds 1
John Koskinen became KaBa-Con, The Beggar in Wa... Thu John KaBa-Con 1
John Koskinen Will Be Impeached, Thanks to Davi... Jan 18 For Lori To Know 1
More from around the web