|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

We don't just sell tradelines, we get funding for our clients
Experience professional processing services for CPN credit.
Fees are paid directly to your profile to ensure a stronger credit file!
Tradeliner.org has a complete line up, no need to piece a file together.
We have a complete list of both Primary's and AU's.
Our pricing is very affordable.
We have helped over 400 clients get funding,
and sold over 3000 tradelines.
Ask for screen shots or login info...
WE offer a full money back guarantee, and accept payment with credit card for your protection. Our funding program is 2nd to none, and we are getting more credit now then ever before.
Brokers... we have seasoned primary's as follows:
10k-20k-30k up to 7 years seasoning, REV, INST,JEWELRY, FINANCE CO>
And...
Custom Seasoned Primary's
Up to 50K
Shows up as FIN CO.
Up to 5 years seasoned
INSTALL
AUTO.LOAN/LEASE open or paid
Luxury Auto LINES too.
Mortgage, up to 500k.
AU's are in house, first come first serve, min 11 years seasoning, 10-28 years.
Our lines post in days, not weeks or months..
Check our website for details, sign up for our exclusive newsletter detailing funding strategies.
www.tradeline.org
Ginger

Sun City West, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

I used GetExcellentCredit.com about two years ago, and it's not just for business credit, Jade. It seems to me like you never went all the way through the system.

But maybe I should go through it again, since it's free for life once you sign up. I used it strictly for personal credit and bought a home and two cars thanks to them, but I forgot the business credit comes with the $49.99.

So I will check it out again before doing these overpriced tradelines that are usually bogus. Those usually have terrible results from what I hear and GetExcellentCredit.com is widely known and has a clean BBB... Thanks!:)

Jade, I think you should log in to their system again and go through it all the way this time. And to PPRS in Arcadia, FL, I would definitely recommend it... and it's not just me... Google it... Everyone's saying great things about it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
I used GetExcellentCredit.com about two years ago, and it's not just for business credit, Jade. It seems to me like you never went all the way through the system.
But maybe I should go through it again, since it's free for life once you sign up. I used it strictly for personal credit and bought a home and two cars thanks to them, but I forgot the business credit comes with the $49.99.
So I will check it out again before doing these overpriced tradelines that are usually bogus. Those usually have terrible results from what I hear and GetExcellentCredit.com is widely known and has a clean BBB... Thanks!:)
Jade, I think you should log in to their system again and go through it all the way this time. And to PPRS in Arcadia, FL, I would definitely recommend it... and it's not just me... Google it... Everyone's saying great things about it.
How is it possible to have your credit cleaned in 15 days? Doesn't it normally take 30 days for your credit to get updated?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

They are lying. Lenders can easily tell when crap is played by these idiots.
RBEnergy

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Would like to know more about the Trade lines, how they effect the Credit for Personal -vs- Business use. In what amount are they available, How are we re-assured that once the Trade-lines are indeed paid for they will of value. Are these such lines as Office / department Store Trade-lines or Auto / Industrial equipment Trade Lines. What is actually available and cost associated with each ?
Jen

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

service with a smile wrote:
I have personal tradelines i can offer. We can discuss method of payment. They are legitimate and cheap. Depending on your need I can offer you different amounts.
$4k open 3yrs=$350
$500 open 10yr =$200
$5k open 1yr =$300
I have more, just let me know what you are looking for
email me, leave a msg and i will get back with you within 24hrs
wurkhard4u@gmail.com
Im interested inyour tradelines. Would you happen to have any for a higher amount? Emailme jenniferredwine29@yahoo.com let wheel & deal.
THE REAL WORLD

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Jen,

Lets Wheel and deal in the bedroom
mike

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

please send contact info capitalmanagement66@YAHOO.COM

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

mike wrote:
please send contact info capitalmanagement66@YAHOO.COM
Who's contact info do you need?
MCC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Guru wrote:
I know, this Forum is Primarily geared toward Tradelines & such But, seeing How there's so many misleading shit on here i just had to set the record straight that 99% of thes people are Moles & True to Life scammers..... Also, as i just told whats his name (Brooklynreos) Lol... in my reply message to him.... I do Honestly have a person for those of you looking to start fresh, That does CPN Numbers & He uses www.safefunds.com you dont send shim shit not 1 penny Upfront till you recieve your Number Via Email & Honestly I've been using him for 2 years now... The Numbers pass the safescan tests & he can give you the number from any state you'd Like!! & I repeat No Upfront money!! As i said earlier I know most of you are primarily looking for Tradelines But, since this Nut Job Brung Up Cpn numbers i thought i would let you guys & gals know about a real legitimate source for Cpn's without the Upfront Risk.... Now if we only had a Legitimate Tradeline Provider!! LOL... If any are interested leave your email address & i'll contact you personally!! As i always say www.safefunds.com or escrow.com is the only way to go!!:)
Please email me... looking for a real cpn: daydreamer4177@gmail.com
MCC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

If someone can hook me up with a real CPN with tradelines included, please contact me asap! I don't wanna pay upfront till I get the number and see that it's legit. Thanks
Tony Val

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Watch out for NY tradelines his name is John Kenny or Gary owens they will take your money and youíll never see your tradelines just empty promises scam scam scam

ADX

Since: Sep 11

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I was in the mortg biz. I can report mortg lines on all 3. 500 flat AFTER post. thewayhome@gmx.com No games please. up to 100 k

ADX

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Sirwes wrote:
I'm looking for AU lines to boost my score looking to get a small loan for a motorcycle with gas prices this high i need something to drive back and fourth on thats cheaper.
Would also be nice to get a CC with a limit of around 10k
i will only do safefunds.com or escrow.com
sorry scammers your not pulling one on me.
email me at sirwes99@yahoo.com
I have a mortg line. will do safefunds. up to 100k 500$
3 months seas. thewayhome@gmx.com
ROY

Arezzo, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

I need a BG 100m IN LEASING
Pioneer Auto Sale

Delbarton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

i have usaa credit card my the card take 5 to 10 day get your card in the mail or you can call in ask them express the card over night to you
Sheila Manning wrote:
Also...
Never pay only $200 for lines. Trust me, since I have started this I must have talked with a dozen people who have been taken by scammers in this industry. Only two sources can really deliver, most are easily taking your money. I paid with my Visa, contract, the whole deal Was 100% protected. In fact, they have a team of paralegals, and operate ligit.
Tradelines, and AU's are very valuable. They are in high demand. Nobody but scammers offers discounts, or payment plans for these, this should be your first clue. You will get nothing.
AU and tradelines will run you $600-$1200 each.
Ask them about the banks, detailed questions about financing, I know these questions but I will not post here for the scammers have never taken a file to funding. There are certain key elements that every application must have, must do, prior to getting funding. Details including the network they use, the order, the steps, I observed the entire process and its a very tricky process.
Send and email if you are concerned about this, I read a few posts here and its way to obvious, sorry but it just is.
Pioneer Auto Sale

Delbarton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

i hav credit card with USAA THE CARD GET IN THE MAIL 6 TO 10 BUSINESS DAY BUT YOU CAN ASK THEM TO EXORESS THE CREDIT CARD TO YOU OVER NIGHT TO YOU
We fix bad credit

New Rochelle, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Real Estate Agencies that Deal with Credit Challenged Customers
Car Dealerships that Work with Less-than-Good Credit Consumers
Individuals who are willing to Improve their Credit Score with No Money Down
We Can Help Customers Improve There Credit Score
NO Upfront Fees, NO Monthly Fees!!!
www.TopChoiceCreditRepair.com

ADX

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

any one needing something to start off with? I have a 1 year Cap 1 1000 limit 0 balance. 100$
thewayhome@gmx.com. "reports at your address works with clear cpn's also" only 5 spots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) 51 min The Empty Bank 31
Why should the Fed Agents Intimidate WH and DOJ?? 55 min The Divisive WH 1
International Yugoslavia EEU Dinara legal valid... (Apr '13) 58 min nikhil 36
No One Noticed that the Soap King got Ten Jerse... 1 hr The Idiot 6
Who wants to have A Job for Life 1 hr The demented Fed Agent 4
I began to collect Court Stamped Checks 1 hr The demented Fed Agent 3
Wal-Martís New U.S. Chief Facing Empty Shelves,... 1 hr The Watchful Eye 1
•••
•••