Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
how much would a mortgage and multiple auto loan trade lines cost and how long would it take to appear on credit report
jmart

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Malachi wrote:
<quoted text>Send me your contact info. need to talk to you housedoc4u@gmail.com
how much would a mortgage and multiple auto loan trade lines cost and how long would it take to appear on credit report

juanmartinez098@gmail.com
Stupid Juan

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Juan

are you trying to get ripped off? Maybe Jonathan P the scam artist will promise you tradelines then flake out like he always does. Scammer. All you losers need to pay your bills and stop being f-ups looking for short cuts. Losers
Ann donnelly

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

reliable source wrote:
<quoted text> MY COMPANY HAS NEVER SONE BUSINESS WITH YOU SO GO AND TRY TO RUIN SOMEONES ELSES LIFE AND BUSINESS DONT DO IT TO MINE CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID TO YOU ITS NOT FAR FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT US WHEN WE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU
But he never said it was you, so why say u never did business with him. He's right.... You are changing email and names. Stay away from people like this. You are a pirah. You have no life no ambition. Your a thief. If your real... Then post where we can find you. Where we can sit down and talk to you, see you. Bet you cant. People like you should be thrown in jail. Your a god damn looser!
Malachi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Nytradelines.com We Now have Primarys
Jade

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Has anyone used unsecuredmoneyattorney.com ? They claim to offer seasoned primary tradelines that take aroun 15-30 days to report. I'm skeptical, so I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.
heaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Hello I need tradelines please do not bother responding if you are a scam. I do Not do threats I do promises.
heaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Please contact me for tradelines heaheaven1@gmail.com
Kels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

jmart wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcom Wahl if you still have Mortgage and Auto tradeslines I need them my email add is businessbuffett@yahoo.com
Maurice

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Just came across this site and saw your post. I Haven't tried them, but I did talk to some guy from there on the phone. It sounded good, but I just didn't go for it. I got a tradeline from a local credit repair company two months ago, though. They helped me fix some delinquencies last year and also sold me a tradeline. It was for a credit card, and it boosted my score about 35 points. I'll probably buy another one soon, because I still need my scores a little bit higher...trying to get a new car. Try some of your local credit repair places and see if they sell them.
Vdeshun

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Maurice,what is the name and info of the credit repair company that u purchased ur tradeline from?....Im looking to purchase tradelines...I travel alot and conduct business abroad so im always looking for opportunity..Im looking for resonable prices for trade lines...contact me Deshaunvail@ymail.com
Jay

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

Well I can say this, I PAID MYFICOBOOST 1500.00 bucks and got TOOK! PERIOD I SAID IT! Luckly me I got my money back "6 months later", by doing a charge back and I was able to prove deceptive and unfair trade practices! So Jonathan Powers, if that's your real birth/legal given name, lets hear that bullsh!t once more?? I will be watching this board and Im post your "con-pany" on ripoff report next!
larry

Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

what happend to ine i paid you guys for that never posted ?
Maurice

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Vdeshun, I used YNC credit repair. They're a small company in NC but they did what they said, and that's what I liked. I can email you the contact info and you can talk to them for yourself.
Vdeshun

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Maurice that would be a great help if u could email me there info.Thank you very much.
We Own Our Trade Lines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Hey 3 Primary tradelines for 2500 if you buy before the 25th Cpn or ssn contact : housedoc4u@gmail.com HURRY !!!! Going FAST
Primary Tradelines

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

We have primary tradelines. We have been seeing them work for months now and our jewelery primary has been working for 3 years. We can accept paypal and credit cards for some transactions ( client needs to leave us ID, SS card and utility bill to verify ID for the merhcant). Thanks. 877 292 5411 ex.1
Carlos

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

I bought a Tradeline from greenleaf LLC and they did post to my Transunion credit report and it made my Transunion score be 705 but they was suppose to report to all 3 but they only reported to one, I can't be made cause they made the Transunion be 705 for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••