#938 Mar 8, 2011
Hi Im just wondering if it worked???

I was going to use them also

Thanks
jmart

Katy, TX

#939 Mar 9, 2011
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
how much would a mortgage and multiple auto loan trade lines cost and how long would it take to appear on credit report
jmart

Katy, TX

#940 Mar 9, 2011
Malachi wrote:
<quoted text>Send me your contact info. need to talk to you [email protected]
how much would a mortgage and multiple auto loan trade lines cost and how long would it take to appear on credit report

[email protected]
Stupid Juan

Murrells Inlet, SC

#941 Mar 9, 2011
Juan

are you trying to get ripped off? Maybe Jonathan P the scam artist will promise you tradelines then flake out like he always does. Scammer. All you losers need to pay your bills and stop being f-ups looking for short cuts. Losers
Ann donnelly

United States

#942 Mar 10, 2011
reliable source wrote:
<quoted text> MY COMPANY HAS NEVER SONE BUSINESS WITH YOU SO GO AND TRY TO RUIN SOMEONES ELSES LIFE AND BUSINESS DONT DO IT TO MINE CAUSE YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DID TO YOU ITS NOT FAR FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT US WHEN WE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU
But he never said it was you, so why say u never did business with him. He's right.... You are changing email and names. Stay away from people like this. You are a pirah. You have no life no ambition. Your a thief. If your real... Then post where we can find you. Where we can sit down and talk to you, see you. Bet you cant. People like you should be thrown in jail. Your a god damn looser!
Malachi

Brooklyn, NY

#943 Mar 10, 2011
Nytradelines.com We Now have Primarys
Jade

Van Nuys, CA

#946 Mar 14, 2011
Has anyone used unsecuredmoneyattorney.com ? They claim to offer seasoned primary tradelines that take aroun 15-30 days to report. I'm skeptical, so I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with them.
heaven

United States

#947 Mar 22, 2011
Hello I need tradelines please do not bother responding if you are a scam. I do Not do threats I do promises.
heaven

United States

#948 Mar 22, 2011
Please contact me for tradelines [email protected]
Kels

United States

#949 Mar 22, 2011
jmart wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcom Wahl if you still have Mortgage and Auto tradeslines I need them my email add is [email protected]
Maurice

Fort Mill, SC

#951 Mar 29, 2011
Just came across this site and saw your post. I Haven't tried them, but I did talk to some guy from there on the phone. It sounded good, but I just didn't go for it. I got a tradeline from a local credit repair company two months ago, though. They helped me fix some delinquencies last year and also sold me a tradeline. It was for a credit card, and it boosted my score about 35 points. I'll probably buy another one soon, because I still need my scores a little bit higher...trying to get a new car. Try some of your local credit repair places and see if they sell them.
Vdeshun

Lake Villa, IL

#952 Mar 29, 2011
Maurice,what is the name and info of the credit repair company that u purchased ur tradeline from?....Im looking to purchase tradelines...I travel alot and conduct business abroad so im always looking for opportunity..Im looking for resonable prices for trade lines...contact me [email protected]
Jay

Saint Petersburg, FL

#953 Mar 30, 2011
Well I can say this, I PAID MYFICOBOOST 1500.00 bucks and got TOOK! PERIOD I SAID IT! Luckly me I got my money back "6 months later", by doing a charge back and I was able to prove deceptive and unfair trade practices! So Jonathan Powers, if that's your real birth/legal given name, lets hear that bullsh!t once more?? I will be watching this board and Im post your "con-pany" on ripoff report next!
larry

Brooklyn, NY

#956 Mar 31, 2011
what happend to ine i paid you guys for that never posted ?
Maurice

Fort Mill, SC

#957 Mar 31, 2011
Vdeshun, I used YNC credit repair. They're a small company in NC but they did what they said, and that's what I liked. I can email you the contact info and you can talk to them for yourself.
Vdeshun

Lake Villa, IL

#959 Apr 7, 2011
Maurice that would be a great help if u could email me there info.Thank you very much.
We Own Our Trade Lines

Brooklyn, NY

#967 Apr 20, 2011
Hey 3 Primary tradelines for 2500 if you buy before the 25th Cpn or ssn contact : [email protected] HURRY !!!! Going FAST
Primary Tradelines

Hollis, NY

#969 Apr 23, 2011
We have primary tradelines. We have been seeing them work for months now and our jewelery primary has been working for 3 years. We can accept paypal and credit cards for some transactions ( client needs to leave us ID, SS card and utility bill to verify ID for the merhcant). Thanks. 877 292 5411 ex.1
Carlos

United States

#970 Apr 23, 2011
I bought a Tradeline from greenleaf LLC and they did post to my Transunion credit report and it made my Transunion score be 705 but they was suppose to report to all 3 but they only reported to one, I can't be made cause they made the Transunion be 705 for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... 2 hr New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... 15 hr The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Wed No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... Wed Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... Wed Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
More from around the web