Primary tradelines for sale
Stay Away PW Scammers

Summerville, SC

#909 Jan 24, 2011
PW is a scam!!!!!!!! Stay away!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned...
Guru

Chicago, IL

#910 Jan 25, 2011
Ladies & Gentleman..... Again .... I've just found another scammer in our Mist.... "PW Consulting"..
I called them... No Answer, same as all these scammers... have u noticed they always got these well informed websites & these Fake ass 800 Numbers?? Lmao... Not to mention he just made his website at the end of last year!! Lol... Then i went to his FAQ's Page on his webstite & Check out what i Found...

Q: What type of payments do you accept?

A: We currently accept direct bank transaction via Bank of America (wire, transfers, deposits) also paypal and google checkout (credit cards and echecks).

Q: Do you offer a payment plan?

A: No, any and all payment is due on the frontend

This Fucking Guy is Nuttz!! Lol... He wants your hard earned Money Upfront!! Why Not safefunds.com or escrow.com ??? I'll tell u why.... Cause He's Full of shit!!! LMAO!!!
Guru

Chicago, IL

#911 Jan 25, 2011
Also, with safefunds.com & escrow.com both parties need real info. & need to go inside of a real bank and do a wire transfer to send & recieve their money!! none of this Ghost Shit!! U know, like hiding behind a 800 number!!! Lol... This is why these scammers hate safefund or escrow cause its impossible for either party to be scammed!!! see with credit cards, you might be able to do a charge back (sometimes) but, the scammer was paid already and the worst thing that happens is.... his or her nerchant account gets cancelled but, they still made their money already!! and with google or paypal its the same thing... they'll just lose their merchant account!! so why would any of ya'll go thru all this bullshit trying to do charge backs and shit & the only people winning is the fucking scammers!!! LOL... cause while your trying to call your bank and get the charges reversed... Their spending your money opening up a new website and a new merchant account scamming New people & Living good!!! LOL.... Dont be fooled!!! Either Safefunds.com or Escrow.com or tell them to Fuck Themselves!!! Lmao :)
SuccessIsHere

Westland, MI

#912 Jan 25, 2011
Hello our company can help with the following:

We are not a scam!! We just market where our services is needed.. We are your source!

Contact us off board if you need the following

Credit Repair
Credit Enhancement
Corporate Credit
Wealth Creation Systems ( min $60k required)
Alternative Funding Solutions( Requires %10-%15 of needed funds for project)
Alternative Investment Opportunities ( Min $1M funds are safe and secured)

We are not here to scam.. our goal is to build a reputation here.. we know it will be tough...

We are doing what we say ..WITH INTEGRITY

Please do not mark as spam or joke.. because it is not Interested and serious contact directly

[email protected]
awww

Southfield, MI

#913 Jan 27, 2011
Spam and Joke^
Jade

Encino, CA

#915 Feb 2, 2011
Has anyone dealt with getexcellentcredit.com ? Supposedly they can provide you with a great credit score in as little as 15 days; the cost is $40.00, and they said they'll double your money back if it doesn't work. I don't want to get scammed, but I'm pretty desperate at this point.
Marika

Glendale, AZ

#916 Feb 5, 2011
I actually used GetExcellentCredit.com a few years ago after going through a nasty divorce/custody battle. I had lost everything financially and hoped that it would work!

You have to do a lot of the work yourself, but they show you exactly how to do it, give you in detail each of the lenders names, info and the order in which to call them in.

They also had a toll free number, don't know if they still do or not, but you can call them if you have questions.

It was fast and cheap, and I have a few other friends that have gone though their system and came out successful.

So, I definitely recommend them!:)
Jade

Encino, CA

#917 Feb 7, 2011
Marika wrote:
I actually used GetExcellentCredit.com a few years ago after going through a nasty divorce/custody battle. I had lost everything financially and hoped that it would work!
You have to do a lot of the work yourself, but they show you exactly how to do it, give you in detail each of the lenders names, info and the order in which to call them in.
They also had a toll free number, don't know if they still do or not, but you can call them if you have questions.
It was fast and cheap, and I have a few other friends that have gone though their system and came out successful.
So, I definitely recommend them!:)
I was skeptical about using them, but you're giving them a glowing recommendation. So what exactly is their service all about? Were you able to receive credit cards and/or loans with their help? Thanks.
Malachi

Queens Village, NY

#919 Feb 7, 2011
New York Tradelines is a Company you can Trust The Website is http://www.nytradelines.com the Question is Not how much they cost but What would you pay for a company you can trust.
Andre

Medellín, Colombia

#920 Feb 10, 2011
I had the same problem most of them are all scams never pay UPFRONT never they tell you 30 days and it never post you call them back they give you all sorts of excuses. BEWARE
Andre

Medellín, Colombia

#921 Feb 10, 2011
blah blah I can not believe some these BOLD FACE LIARS IF YOU ARA LEGIT AND CAN PROVIDE A SERVICE THAT YOU WILL GET PAYED FOR, THAN I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU CAN´T USE ESCROW.COM OR SAFEFUNDS. AND BY THE WAY ITS ILLEGAL TO CHARGE UPFRONT FOR CREDIT SERVICES.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE COMPANIES ADVERTISING HERE UNLESS THEY EXCEPT FAIR PAYMENT OPTIONS.
Andre

Medellín, Colombia

#923 Feb 10, 2011
TradeLineMaster wrote:
We Still Have Tradelines With back Dated History
http://www.tradelinemaster.com
The Leaders In the TRADELINE INDUSTRY
1-877-517-1212
ABC NEWS http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/Business/E...
TRADLINE MASTERS SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM I REPEAT SCAM.

TOOK MONEY --- never posts shit .... fake excuses ..FULL OF BULLSHIT

EDWIN MANSOUR and HIS CREW AURTHUR RATHER something and MISTER PATTERSON.

FULL OF SHIT RATS AND THIEVES HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NITE
Andre

Medellín, Colombia

#924 Feb 13, 2011
I was lucky getting my money back from the thief at least I has smart enough to meet locally and did my homework on the subject. Had to go to his and work Place to threaten to break his legs to get my money back,,,should of broken his legs anyways,,, shitbag.

luck to all please do not send any money upfront ever
veodis

United States

#926 Feb 17, 2011
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
Please email me more info such as prices and location. I'm looking for something close to me in northern california
[email protected]
Ron Jenkins

Glendale, AZ

#929 Feb 22, 2011
I was doing a search on www.GetExcellentCredit.com on Google, and I saw this blog page. No one had too much bad to say, so I signed up yesterday, and this is what has happened so far:

1. They gave me my free credit scores.(Something they don't mention in their ads, but a pretty cool bonus)

2. When I got to the Member's Area, it was this step by step system that gave me my new tax id number.

3. I called their 800# and spoke with some woman who answered all of my questions.(I was just making up shit to ask after a while, because the real reason I called was just to see if they were really real.)

4. I haven't gotten to the part where I get credit added to my file yet, but they told me how it works on the phone, and it makes sense. It seems like it should work.

I will come back here and let you peeps know how it all works out in the end. But so far, so good...
They seem to be legit.

Lata!
Malachi

Queens Village, NY

#931 Feb 25, 2011
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
Send me your contact info. need to talk to you [email protected]
MD Gripper

Roseville, MI

#933 Feb 25, 2011
Has anyone ever heard of Boostmyscore.net ? I went to their website poked around and it seemed legit, they even rated by the BBB. There not cheap though, before I invest any money I wanted to know if anybody ever did business with them or heard of them?
PPRS

Arcadia, FL

#934 Feb 28, 2011
did someone lately used GetExcellentCredit.com ™? And if so did that work? I still think it is false to provide a number other than your SSN when its asked for in aplications, since yiu need to sign in every application you have made true statements. Also if this company modifies the report that you have obligations and pay them or paid them off, isn't that fraud? Not to mention in a regular credit app, they ask for obligations and you must fill tehm in their too even if they dont exist... i dont know...
PPRS

Arcadia, FL

#935 Feb 28, 2011
did someone lately used GetExcellentCredit.com ™? And if so did that work? I still think it is false to provide a number other than your SSN when its asked for in applications and since you need to sign every application stating you have made true statements you may get in trouble. Also if this company modifies the report that you have obligations and you pay them on time or paid them off, isn't that clear fraud? Not to mention in a regular credit app, they ask for obligations and you must fill them in there too, even if they don't exist... i dont know...
Jade

Encino, CA

#936 Mar 3, 2011
PPRS wrote:
did someone lately used GetExcellentCredit.com ™? And if so did that work? I still think it is false to provide a number other than your SSN when its asked for in applications and since you need to sign every application stating you have made true statements you may get in trouble. Also if this company modifies the report that you have obligations and you pay them on time or paid them off, isn't that clear fraud? Not to mention in a regular credit app, they ask for obligations and you must fill them in there too, even if they don't exist... i dont know...
I purchased the GetExcellentCredit.com e-book, but I haven't attempted to use their steps because it's business credit. I suppose their plan is useful, but I was under the impression that it was about personal credit. I'm looking for a legitimate source of personal tradelines, but I can't seem to find one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) 3 hr Human 91
Marco Rubio said: I am much, much more qualifie... 12 hr You Deserved IT 1
Citigroup is dying...Thanks to that Dirty and F... 13 hr NeNe Said 5
News Central Pacific woes mount - Hawaii Business (Oct '09) 13 hr NeNe Said 42
A lot of people try to find Michael O'Neill and... 20 hr NeNe Said 2
Where did Michael O'Neill get his money to star... Sun History Revisited 1
Be A Man to Fight the Social Injustice and Enha... Sun Be A Man 1
More from around the web