#670 Apr 20, 2010
Please email information for tradelines for a mortgage to [email protected]
Steven Taylor

Canyon, TX

#672 Apr 28, 2010
trades wrote:
<quoted text>
This is scam. Stay away.
Everything written above, give me signs of a lot of red flags.
TO TRINA JOHNSON!!
Hey,
I was in your situation a few months back where I almost got scammed by a person telling me they could get me a SHELF CORP in 40 days and they charged me an up front fee of $8,900. They almost got me but my buddy was going through a similar program offered by this company and got scammed when the company just DISAPPEARED!! I stumbled across an website that actually MONITORS AND VERIFIES THESE COMPANIES to ensure WE don't get screwed over anymore. They are similar to BBB in my mind. They just check these companies and make sure they do what they promise and to help the consumer they offer a Verified Ad which lets these approved companies list on their. They have HELP REPS to talk to about the companies offering these programs and everything YOU NEED TO CHECK THEM OUT!!

Send me an email and I can give you more info... I HATE THIEVES and LIARS who mess with good people's money!

ANYONE MAY RESPOND
[email protected]
laura Gomez

United States

#673 Apr 28, 2010
Jakob Kelly Tradelines fraud!!!!!!!!
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#675 Apr 28, 2010
Heck, for free I can tell you if you are being scammed or not. Of course, the scammers will react in a rather violent manner and start calling me names....But, I do it for you : - )
jay jade

Phelan, CA

#676 Apr 29, 2010
I need primary seasonal auto accounts and revolving accounts.(10 or more)
Any one have it and do safefund email me at [email protected] price and time frame and phone number please.

“Make It Happen!!!”

Since: May 09

New York

#677 Apr 30, 2010
This is not about tradelines but for anyone who has a 700 fico score across the board can definitely make some money and if you know of anyone who is interested, I will pay you $5k as a referral for any approved individual you bring.

THERE ARE NO UPFRONT FEES!!

My best friend who owns several luxury rental agencies is involved with the placement and monitoring of vehicles with individuals on a contract for use basis and is desirous of placing additional vehicles using a Credit Partner (you).

The Company will pay Credit Partner Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) per vehicle placed into the program with a maximum initial payment of Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000.00) payable upon initial placement of the vehicles.

The Company further agrees to share revenues earned each month on a per vehicle basis. The company shall pay Credit Partner a fee equal to ten (10) percent of all revenues collected for placement, monitoring, or mileage of each vehicle. Giving you a monthly residual of at least $1500.00
This fee will be delivered to the Credit Partner on or before the fifth (5th) day of each month with an accounting report on all vehicles owned by the Credit Partner.

If you are interested and would like further information, please feel free to email: [email protected] om

“Make It Happen!!!”

New York

#678 Apr 30, 2010
Looking for primary tradelines?
$800
Trades post the 24th of each month
Primary trades aged for 2-4 years
Maximum amount of lines is 3 per individual
Email [email protected] om

“Make It Happen!!!”

New York

#679 Apr 30, 2010
Savior Investments wrote:
Looking for primary tradelines?
$800
Trades post the 24th of each month
Primary trades aged for 2-4 years
Maximum amount of lines is 3 per individual
Email [email protected] om
I forgot to mention, you pay 1/2 upfront and the rest upon seeing the results.
James

Greeley, CO

#680 May 1, 2010
did you find everything you needed

Since: May 10

Greeley, CO

#681 May 1, 2010
I'm interested. email me at [email protected] If they actually post, I am looking forward to doing business with you.

Greeley, CO

#682 May 1, 2010
&#9829;PERSONAL LINES OF CREDIT / ONLY $1OK-$15OK&#9829;

br><br>
The following is needed to qualify:
<br><br>
* 700+ scores
<br><br>
* 4-5 trade lines with a mortgage for max funding
<br><br>
* 30-35% DTI (we can lower balances if needed to bring DTI way down)
<br><br>
* No lates or derogatories in the last 24 months (we can legally "block" tradelines if needed)
<br><br>
* Verifiable job w/ 2-4 recent stubs (if client is Texas we can help with this)
<br><br>
* No more than 2 recent inquires on each bureau (we can delete inquires on Equifax in 24 hrs)
<br><br>
Our funding starts as soon as 1-2 days after approvals. Funding is complete in 7-9 days.
<br><br>
Dozens of loans closed every week.
<br><br>
If needed, we have references available to those who provide credit information and applications.
<br><br>
File can not be recently "shopped" or have received unsecured credit. If the file has been shopped and didn't receive any funding, clients will need to get those inquires deleted before we approach any of our funding sources.
<br><br>
Each file has its own DNA so nothing is set in stone. We will have to look at the credit report first in order to make a determination.
<br><br>
Each funding package has different requirements. Some are more "score" driven while others are "DTI" driven.
<br><br>
It all depends in how we package and present the client their location, age + credit history, etc., to our senior underwriters.

Greeley, CO

#683 May 1, 2010
[Hello could you send me more information and cost for primary lines

Thank you
David

United States

#684 May 1, 2010
wfgrp wrote:
&#9829;PERSONAL LINES OF CREDIT / ONLY $1OK-$15OK&#9829;
br><br>
The following is needed to qualify:
<br><br>
* 700+ scores
<br><br>
* 4-5 trade lines with a mortgage for max funding
<br><br>
* 30-35% DTI (we can lower balances if needed to bring DTI way down)
<br><br>
* No lates or derogatories in the last 24 months (we can legally "block" tradelines if needed)
<br><br>
* Verifiable job w/ 2-4 recent stubs (if client is Texas we can help with this)
<br><br>
* No more than 2 recent inquires on each bureau (we can delete inquires on Equifax in 24 hrs)
<br><br>
Our funding starts as soon as 1-2 days after approvals. Funding is complete in 7-9 days.
<br><br>
Dozens of loans closed every week.
<br><br>
If needed, we have references available to those who provide credit information and applications.
<br><br>
File can not be recently "shopped" or have received unsecured credit. If the file has been shopped and didn't receive any funding, clients will need to get those inquires deleted before we approach any of our funding sources.
<br><br>
Each file has its own DNA so nothing is set in stone. We will have to look at the credit report first in order to make a determination.
<br><br>
Each funding package has different requirements. Some are more "score" driven while others are "DTI" driven.
<br><br>
It all depends in how we package and present the client their location, age + credit history, etc., to our senior underwriters.
I need additional information. Please email me, I have a client

“Make It Happen!!!”

New York

#685 May 3, 2010
wfgrp wrote:
Thank you
Please email [email protected] om for additional info. I may have a couple of clients that may be interested in your funding package. I look forward to hearing from you.
cindy

Bethlehem, PA

#686 May 3, 2010
email me [email protected]
Nick

Walnut Creek, CA

#687 May 3, 2010
Emailed SaviorInvestments asking for proof of the primary account. He could not provide a credit report. Sounds a bit fishy to me. Careful where you send your money guys, lots of scammers.

“Make It Happen!!!”

New York

#688 May 5, 2010
wfgrp wrote:
Thank you
Would like information on your funding programs?

“Make It Happen!!!”

New York

#689 May 5, 2010
Nick wrote:
Emailed SaviorInvestments asking for proof of the primary account. He could not provide a credit report. Sounds a bit fishy to me. Careful where you send your money guys, lots of scammers.
Before you go slandering my name, ask about the services first because you don't pay until they post.
Need to know guy

Brooklyn, NY

#692 May 10, 2010
david b wrote:
<quoted text> how do i contact u
I have been looking into this and want to officlally know if this works and how long will it take to be able to operate of of my CPN

Please let me know how to go about this and how much will this cost to add Tradlelines that will benefit me on a day to day use .
real trades with proof

Anonymous Proxy

#693 May 13, 2010
check creditnationgroup.com for real tradelines samples and proof
wfgrp wrote:
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Charged With DUI-6th Offense 6 hr The Nonsense 8
The Largest Legal Bunch + Reward From IRS Is Wa... 16 hr A Legal Bunch 1
It is A Criminal Offense for David Cheever To O... 17 hr A Criminal Offense 1
When Congress Approved The New Sanction Against... 21 hr Russian Sanction 1
The Midget Ghost Cheever Thought He is A Mule..... Tue Han Ban Giant 1
The Dirt Poor Europeans Are Warned Not To Bring... Mon Dirt Poor EW 1
That Filthy and Dirt Poor India Tried To Prolon... Mon Rat India 1
More from around the web