Primary tradelines for sale
Shawnr

Hammond, IN

#592 Nov 10, 2009
Hey Mark where did u go for all of your tradelines I will be thankful for u saving me time and money. u can email me at [email protected]
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Be aware
I was trying to get trade line from all different places for the last 6 months ,I spent thousand of dollars ,ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS NEVER EVER EVER pay up front fee ,you will never c the tradelines and never get your money back
Jake

United States

#593 Nov 16, 2009
LLovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
So she's the real deal huh?
She is a scammer!!!!!!!
Jennifer Holmes is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#595 Nov 21, 2009
I seen this ad yesterday and wanted to know if any one has tried this one or would someone be willing to try this one and let us know if it is on the level or not please... because I just can't take another financial blow at this time...he said would have card in 14 days. financialpeace100k.webs.com you can email me at [email protected]

Location hidden

#596 Nov 21, 2009
I also wanted to know still, if anyone has tried creditbooster411.com email me [email protected]
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#597 Nov 21, 2009
Lady Karma wrote:
I seen this ad yesterday and wanted to know if any one has tried this one or would someone be willing to try this one and let us know if it is on the level or not please... because I just can't take another financial blow at this time...he said would have card in 14 days. financialpeace100k.webs.com you can email me at [email protected]
I say again safefunds or escrow.com or no deal
Highway69

United States

#598 Nov 23, 2009
I see a cheap ebsite and no contact information. Complete ripoff.
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say again safefunds or escrow.com or no deal
Lindell

Flushing, MI

#599 Nov 28, 2009
Highway... If dude is a ripoff you can still not be ripped off too bad. He has a google checkout which you can pay by credit card. You failed to mention that he has it where you can pay by credit card. All in all paying by credit card is just as safe if not safer than using safefunds or escrow.com . Most people say they are supposed to report now later than 45 days. you have 60 days that you can dispute ANY item with your credit cards.

Also Lisa, the one guy that you posted the website where its for the 100k visa I would not go with that because I sent him a email from a CL posting he had "The UPFRONT FEE ($1000) Is to be paid by Direct Deposit/ Wires Only/Postal Money order Only!
No Exceptions!!!! No other methods will be used. These terms are non-negotiable."

creditbooster411 I spoke with the guy and he told me I could pay via safefunds so he is willing to do the work then get paid.

Also highway I sent jeff the email.. is he still doing the 3 trades for $600?
Highway69 wrote:
I see a cheap ebsite and no contact information. Complete ripoff. <quoted text>
Lindell

Flushing, MI

#600 Nov 28, 2009
lmao!

ummm.... highway69 maybe you should get your facts straight when trying to call someone a scam artist... you kept preaching and yammering on about how someone should accept safefunds or escrow.com and the people that you referred me to I sent them a email and this is what came back....

Re: tradelines
Hello,

No such offer has ever been available and escrow / safefunds is not an option. Thanks for thinking of us though

Jeff

and this is what I sent him...

Lindell wrote:

Hi,
I saw via a credit forum that you are doing 3 tradelines for $600 and I can pay you via escrow.com or safefunds.com . Please let me know if this is still available?
Thanks

please... please... tell me something highway!
Lindsey Belle

Austin, TX

#601 Dec 4, 2009
They're back! Assumable Accounts has officially announced a return from their break. They did not have enough available accounts to handle the large volume, but have now established relationships with a few new finance companies, giving many customers access to more tradelines :)

The office reopens on Monday, December 7th. Any customer who comes into the office in person to sign up will receive a special bonus price.

Visit online at www.assumableaccounts.com

Location hidden

#602 Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone know of a company or people that will post primary tradelines that will post?
Bennyboom

United States

#605 Dec 18, 2009
zon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get back to me with your contact info I need tradelines ASAP and am also a reseller! Lets talk! [email protected]
I have Tradelines [email protected]
GEL

Austin, TX

#606 Dec 21, 2009
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
Please send more info to [email protected]
trades

United States

#607 Dec 23, 2009
Bennyboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Tradelines [email protected]
Hi guys be careful with this guy. He just look like another scammer.
Trina Johnson

Elk Grove, CA

#608 Dec 28, 2009
Hello Just trying to help a few people out I have read alot of your post and wanted to point you in the right direction, I have purchased tradelines through carrie she charges upfront fees but she takes e-checks for the payment which i thought was safe it made me feel comfortable as the bank allows you to request a chargeback on an e-check from 60-90 days after the fact, so I figured if I dont get my tradelines or my no fico credit card by the 45 day mark well tradelines 45 days no fico credit card is 30 days any ways if I didnt recieve my tradelines or no fico card by the 45 days for both things then I still had plenty of time to file a chargeback with the bank on the e-check, so I figured I will give it a try, well what do you know she actually worked and my tradelines acutually posted and may I say sooner than the 45 days I was promised and guess what my card actually came in the mail, I only got a 75k card She has ones that go up to 450-500 k I believe I didnt need a really high limit 75k was enough for me anyways just thought I would tell some of you about her
You can contact her here

[email protected]
lll

Elk Grove, CA

#610 Dec 28, 2009
-----
Please get back to me with your contact info I need tradelines ASAP and am also a reseller! Lets talk! [email protected]
trades

United States

#611 Dec 29, 2009
Trina Johnson wrote:
Hello Just trying to help a few people out I have read alot of your post and wanted to point you in the right direction, I have purchased tradelines through carrie she charges upfront fees but she takes e-checks for the payment which i thought was safe it made me feel comfortable as the bank allows you to request a chargeback on an e-check from 60-90 days after the fact, so I figured if I dont get my tradelines or my no fico credit card by the 45 day mark well tradelines 45 days no fico credit card is 30 days any ways if I didnt recieve my tradelines or no fico card by the 45 days for both things then I still had plenty of time to file a chargeback with the bank on the e-check, so I figured I will give it a try, well what do you know she actually worked and my tradelines acutually posted and may I say sooner than the 45 days I was promised and guess what my card actually came in the mail, I only got a 75k card She has ones that go up to 450-500 k I believe I didnt need a really high limit 75k was enough for me anyways just thought I would tell some of you about her
You can contact her here
[email protected]
This is scam. Stay away.

Everything written above, give me signs of a lot of red flags.
Blue Chip

Astoria, NY

#612 Dec 29, 2009
Write me @ [email protected]
Trina Johnson

Sacramento, CA

#614 Dec 30, 2009
Okay I guess I came to the wrong place to try to give advice on who is real and can help, Im sorry I thought maybe someone would be happy about knowing who to go to and who to stay away from, but I guess I was wrong, anyways Please dont start saying comments about this is a scam when you have no idea, You shouldn't bad mouth everyone just because you have gotten riped off before, its not fair to the people who do what they are paid to do, I know alot of us have had very bad experiences and assume the worst about everyone these days, but there are still good people out there, and its not right to say things like this is a scam about the person that worked for me, as I put her email address up there for people to get a hold of her and you write this is a scam which gives her a bad rep please dont talk bad about someone inless you know that person is a scam, Im sorry for thinking I came to a place where people were I thought people would be happy to find out who can provide services, Anyways I dont mean no disrespect and don't want to come off sounding rude but everyone on here, Please only right about someone being a scam if you know for sure that person is a scam, dont just read what someone writes and decide o thats a scam thats not fair to the people who actually do what there paid to do, Just keep that in mind as the person I wrote about in them previous post can do what she says and I am very greatful for that.
Trina Johnson

Sacramento, CA

#615 Dec 30, 2009
trades wrote:
<quoted text>
This is scam. Stay away.
Everything written above, give me signs of a lot of red flags.
Okay I guess I came to the wrong place to try to give advice on who is real and can help, Im sorry I thought maybe someone would be happy about knowing who to go to and who to stay away from, but I guess I was wrong, anyways Please dont start saying comments about this is a scam when you have no idea, You shouldn't bad mouth everyone just because you have gotten riped off before, its not fair to the people who do what they are paid to do, I know alot of us have had very bad experiences and assume the worst about everyone these days, but there are still good people out there, and its not right to say things like this is a scam about the person that worked for me, as I put her email address up there for people to get a hold of her and you write this is a scam which gives her a bad rep please dont talk bad about someone inless you know that person is a scam, Im sorry for thinking I came to a place where people were I thought people would be happy to find out who can provide services, Anyways I dont mean no disrespect and don't want to come off sounding rude but everyone on here, Please only right about someone being a scam if you know for sure that person is a scam, dont just read what someone writes and decide o thats a scam thats not fair to the people who actually do what there paid to do, Just keep that in mind as the person I wrote about in them previous post can do what she says and I am very greatful for that.
creditclear

Sacramento, CA

#616 Dec 30, 2009
Thats because highway is a non credible....yammer!
Lindell wrote:
lmao!
ummm.... highway69 maybe you should get your facts straight when trying to call someone a scam artist... you kept preaching and yammering on about how someone should accept safefunds or escrow.com and the people that you referred me to I sent them a email and this is what came back....
Re: tradelines
Hello,
No such offer has ever been available and escrow / safefunds is not an option. Thanks for thinking of us though
Jeff
and this is what I sent him...
Lindell wrote:
Hi,
I saw via a credit forum that you are doing 3 tradelines for $600 and I can pay you via escrow.com or safefunds.com . Please let me know if this is still available?
Thanks
please... please... tell me something highway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Could Care Less What Happened to ... 11 hr Busy Cheever 1
The 1911 Lady of Liberty Silver Dollar Coin fro... 22 hr King of Coins 1
where can i find an MSB friendly bank (Jan '12) Thu Nick 8
Cheever's Second SKR of $ 50 m For A 1805 Drape... Thu Cheever 2nd SKR 1
Cheever The SNAP Food User Can Ask Citigroup to... Thu The SNAP User 1
Cheever SKR of $ 1.5 m Could Very Well Be the R... Thu A Ransom Note 3
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) May 24 LEVO445 172
More from around the web