Primary tradelines for sale
Alex

Orlando, FL

#438 Jun 15, 2009
Who do you buy your tradelines from?
Randy wrote:
hey honestly..... if you've been ripped off.... take it with pride... because no one put a gun to your head and said... hurry send this person your money for a product that sounds too good to be true!!! lol...lol.. i agree with iknowitall.... listen i have bought seasoned tradelines.. actually i still buy seasoned tradelines .. i am a re-seller... but i never been screwed, or beat for my money because... I ALWAYS USE WWW.SAFEFUNDS.COM ...... IT IS TO A SCAMMER... WHAT KRYPTONITE IS TO SUPERMAN!!! LOL.... IT IS SO SAFE AND SCAM PROOF!!!! I NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD, MONEY GRAM, BANK WIRE, WESTERN UNION,.... ONLY SAFEFUNDS!!!!!! WHICH IS WHY I NEVER WORRY ABOUT LOSING MONEY.... I WILL BUY THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE THRU SAFEFUNDS... CAUSE IF THE SELLER DOESNT DELIVER.... THEN GUESS WHAT??? I WONT RELEASE THE MONEY!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... SO FOR ALL OF YOU ON THIS BLOG GETTING SUCKERED IN... START USING SAFEFUNDS... IT IS A SCAMMERS WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! TRUST ME!! I MEAN .. I HAVE HAD SCAMMERS TELL ME... OHHH NO I DONT USE SAFEFEUNDS!!! I SAID ... OKAY.... GOODBYE!!! LOL..LOL..........
MiamiFella

West Palm Beach, FL

#439 Jun 15, 2009
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
www.yourtradelines.com - Their the best around! I used them with a new CPN about three months ago. Just leased a brand new Nissan Maxima with no problem. Honestly, I can't believe how easy this whole CPN deal has been. It's scary! Good Luck Buddy!
Randy

Chicago, IL

#440 Jun 15, 2009
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly i cant give out their name and they dont have a website because they are true tradeline reporters!!! No REAL company will ever expose themselves online.. because the credit bureas will shut them down!! My vendors have been doing this for well over 2yrs and thats a record!! And since i've been using them ... i have yet to have a problem... mainly because they know they wont get paid 1 thin red dime till my lines have post!! so for all of you on this site getting scammed by .."pay half up-front" con-artists.. please stop you are making their job too damn easy!!! besides real reporters arent broke... they can wait till your lines post to get paid... and it only costs them $10-$50 to report a tradeline so they have no problem getting paid once they post!! you know why??? BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL REPORTERS!!! Broke people and scammers charge unsuspecting dummies up-front money because they can... and because they know they'll pay!!! STOP PAYING UP-FRONT.... STOP!!!!!
Randy

Chicago, IL

#441 Jun 15, 2009
MiamiFella wrote:
<quoted text>
www.yourtradelines.com - Their the best around! I used them with a new CPN about three months ago. Just leased a brand new Nissan Maxima with no problem. Honestly, I can't believe how easy this whole CPN deal has been. It's scary! Good Luck Buddy!
yeah right!! lol..lol... these people are 1 of the biggest scams on the whole entire web!!! they want 25% UPFRONT and the rest when these Imaginary lines post!!! lol..lol... Trust me i called them before just to hear their pitch... THEY are so phony... I said SAFEFUNDS... and they HUNG-UP!!! lol....lol... Then i called back from a different number they answered and said... OOOhh NO we dont use safefunds!!! lol..lol... only bankwire, moneygram, and the rest of those fraudulant payment methods where you send your money and never get 1 line added!!!!!
Randy

Chicago, IL

#442 Jun 15, 2009
LISTEN EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!!..... I AM GOING TO SAY THIS 1 TIME AND 1 TIME ONLY.... REAL TRADE-LINE REPORTERS DO-NOT-HAVE-WEBSITES!!! BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO GET SHUT-DOWN BY THE CREDIT BUREAU'S!! BUT SCAMMERS HAVE NICE PRETTY CONVINCING WEBSITES TO LURE YOU IN.. WITH ALL THEIR FAKE, FALSE, FRAUDELENT TESTOMONIALS, FROM FAKE PEOPLE WHO NEVER BOUGHT NOTHING FROM THEM!!! LOL..LOL..#2 REAL REPORTERS NEVER, EVER, EVER CHARGE UP-FRONT FEES!!!! THEY WILL DO AN ESCROW LIKE SAFEFUNDS, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!#3 IT TRULY ONLY COSTS A REAL REPORTER $10 -$50 TO REPORT A TRADELINE.. SO UNLESS THEY ARE BROKE AND HAVE NO BUSINESS THEN THEY HAVE NO-PROBLEM WAITING TO SHOW YOU THAT THEIR LINES WILL POST!! THEN WAIT ON YOU TO RELEASE THE FUNDS WHEN THEY DO!!....#4 REAL REPORTERS HAVE A POSTING DATE... EXAMPLE: THEY UPLOAD THEIR LINES ON THE 1ST OR 15TH OF THE MONTH... SHOOT THEM TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS.. AND IT ONLY TAKES 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ALL 3 BUREAS TO POST!!! NOT 30-45 DAYS!!!!#5 I SENT MY LINES IN ON SAT. THEY WERE UPLOADED TODAY (15TH) THEY WILL POST BY NEXT FRIDAY (26TH)THEN I WILL RELEASE MY MONEY...THATS SAFELY TUCKED AWAY IN SAFEFUNDS TO MY VENDOR!!!#6 NEVER PAY UP-FRONT!! NEVER LET SOMEONE TELL YOU IT TAKES 30 DAYS... THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! ALWAYS USE SAFEFUNDS!!!#7 IF ANYONE TELLS U THEY DONT, AND WONT USE SAFEFUNDS..... PLEASE GET READY TO BE SCAMMED!!!!

“Make It Happen!!!”

Since: May 09

New York

#443 Jun 16, 2009
Randy wrote:
hey honestly..... if you've been ripped off.... take it with pride... because no one put a gun to your head and said... hurry send this person your money for a product that sounds too good to be true!!! lol...lol.. i agree with iknowitall.... listen i have bought seasoned tradelines.. actually i still buy seasoned tradelines .. i am a re-seller... but i never been screwed, or beat for my money because... I ALWAYS USE WWW.SAFEFUNDS.COM ...... IT IS TO A SCAMMER... WHAT KRYPTONITE IS TO SUPERMAN!!! LOL.... IT IS SO SAFE AND SCAM PROOF!!!! I NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD, MONEY GRAM, BANK WIRE, WESTERN UNION,.... ONLY SAFEFUNDS!!!!!! WHICH IS WHY I NEVER WORRY ABOUT LOSING MONEY.... I WILL BUY THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE THRU SAFEFUNDS... CAUSE IF THE SELLER DOESNT DELIVER.... THEN GUESS WHAT??? I WONT RELEASE THE MONEY!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... SO FOR ALL OF YOU ON THIS BLOG GETTING SUCKERED IN... START USING SAFEFUNDS... IT IS A SCAMMERS WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! TRUST ME!! I MEAN .. I HAVE HAD SCAMMERS TELL ME... OHHH NO I DONT USE SAFEFEUNDS!!! I SAID ... OKAY.... GOODBYE!!! LOL..LOL..........
I completely agree with you... email me, I may have a couple of things up your alley. [email protected]
david

Mokena, IL

#444 Jun 17, 2009
hi randy,
how do i buy some primay tradeline from you?i need 3
Randy

Chicago, IL

#445 Jun 18, 2009
david wrote:
hi randy,
how do i buy some primay tradeline from you?i need 3
Hello David,
For starters I am Just a Re-Seller, However if you would like, the next reporting date for my reporter is Mon. June 29th, 2009 meaning the order would have to be in 72 hrs before hand.. so if you wanted to... you could set up a safefunds account at www.safefunds.com email me your safefunds public i.d. number to [email protected] then we could set up an online safefunds tradeline agreement stating once your 3-5 lines post, you agree to release your funds for the lines that will be held in reserves. That way you know for a fact.... if your lines dont post, you dont pay!!... they DO post... then you pay!! Very Plain & to the point!!! I will discuss pricing, tradeline types, auto,revolving,installment,..e ct..ect.. with you as well.... and if this is something that suits you? fine... if not, thats fine as well... But honestly, even if you dont go thru me... SAFE FUNDS is the only way to go...
back end fees

Palm Desert, CA

#446 Jun 18, 2009
Hi I am wondering if you cant tell any of us who they are, then why are you telling us all these great stories, many of us come here to see if anyone has anything to help many of us not get scammed why are you on here?
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly i cant give out their name and they dont have a website because they are true tradeline reporters!!! No REAL company will ever expose themselves online.. because the credit bureas will shut them down!! My vendors have been doing this for well over 2yrs and thats a record!! And since i've been using them ... i have yet to have a problem... mainly because they know they wont get paid 1 thin red dime till my lines have post!! so for all of you on this site getting scammed by .."pay half up-front" con-artists.. please stop you are making their job too damn easy!!! besides real reporters arent broke... they can wait till your lines post to get paid... and it only costs them $10-$50 to report a tradeline so they have no problem getting paid once they post!! you know why??? BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL REPORTERS!!! Broke people and scammers charge unsuspecting dummies up-front money because they can... and because they know they'll pay!!! STOP PAYING UP-FRONT.... STOP!!!!!
back end fees

Palm Desert, CA

#447 Jun 18, 2009
to anyone interested in taking care of your credit the old fashion way, if anyone is interested I have a nice organization that if you go through a credit consultation program they will do your credit repair for free! I am doing it that way and after they have finished I am going to establish my own credit, I also know of a lady she does not charge anything upfront for her trade lines until they post. now me I am going to do it the old fashion way but if anyone is interested email me your name and phone number, like the earlier poster said she does not have a site but she does take the funds through safefunds. the organization does take donations, so if anyone does get funding from the help of the organization, they just ask to come back and help the organization to continue helping people do the work.

Thanks
back end fees

Palm Desert, CA

#448 Jun 18, 2009
okay you are a reseller for these trade lines, thats good, what are the prices for your trade lines can you send me some information?
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello David,
For starters I am Just a Re-Seller, However if you would like, the next reporting date for my reporter is Mon. June 29th, 2009 meaning the order would have to be in 72 hrs before hand.. so if you wanted to... you could set up a safefunds account at www.safefunds.com email me your safefunds public i.d. number to [email protected] then we could set up an online safefunds tradeline agreement stating once your 3-5 lines post, you agree to release your funds for the lines that will be held in reserves. That way you know for a fact.... if your lines dont post, you dont pay!!... they DO post... then you pay!! Very Plain & to the point!!! I will discuss pricing, tradeline types, auto,revolving,installment,..e ct..ect.. with you as well.... and if this is something that suits you? fine... if not, thats fine as well... But honestly, even if you dont go thru me... SAFE FUNDS is the only way to go...
ORiley

West Palm Beach, FL

#449 Jun 18, 2009
back end fees wrote:
okay you are a reseller for these trade lines, thats good, what are the prices for your trade lines can you send me some information?
<quoted text>
Hey Back End Fees,

That fellow left clear instructions. Set up Safe Funds ID and email him. He will go over everything then, including contract. Attention to detail my friend! This isn't lets get Stoned and find Trade-Lines. It's the real deal! Wake up Back End Fee's! You don't sound so Savy-Bright in what you post. If you get scammed it will be your own fault. Perhaps you should change your name to "BACK END EASE" LOL! Sounds like you'll be needing something SOON....(:
ORiley

West Palm Beach, FL

#450 Jun 18, 2009
"Back End Ease" is going to need a Credit Wipe! LOL!(:
Randy

Chicago, IL

#451 Jun 19, 2009
Back End Ease?? LOL...LOL... That was too funny!!! But seriously... its people like "Back End Ease" that ends up getting SCAMMED, Or Leads you to the person that ends up Scamming YOU!! lol..lol.. This Guy Truly needs a HUG!! lol..lol.. First of all ... Why on GOD'S green earth would I really Reveal My Vendor's Name or Phone number on a Forum Page??? LOL..LOL... This Guy is Krazy!! lol..lol... Hey..... "Back End Ease".... Can you Please Tell Us .. and all the Under-Cover Drug Enforcement Officers that read this site..... The Name, address, & Phone Number of The Guy You Buy your Crystal-Meth From??? LOL..LOL... We really wanna know!!! lol..lol... As a matter of fact ... while your at it... Whats Your Full name, Credit Card Number, & the last 3 digits on the back of the card??? LOL..LOL... Please Dont forget to also supply us with your Mothers Maiden Name, just in case they ask us for it!!! LOL..LOL... Thanks, We Truly appreciate it!!! lol..lol... P.S...... Can you please Hurry?? I mean, Fathers Day is Sunday, And there's a sale at Macy's, not to mention, I'm trying to Buy that new AT&T iphone!!! lol..lol.. So as you can imagine... Time is of the essence!! lol..lol.. Oooohh... almost forgot... whats the name of the guy you bought your WEED from last night?? Better yet, all i need is his address, and phone number... and dont worry ... I'll let him know you referred me to him!!! LOL..LOL...LOL...
Just_so_you_know

Greenfield, IN

#452 Jun 19, 2009
Richard Swoveland.AKA: Creditmaster09 AKA:Bob Bobber Well guess what. Yep big shock. He has a new name on Ebay. [email protected] People come on all you have to do is when you go to Ebay and search for CPN and Tradelines you will come up with him. We can all hope and pray that the law will catch up with him,but until then lets all try to get the word out.
ORiley

West Palm Beach, FL

#453 Jun 19, 2009
Just_so_you_know wrote:
Richard Swoveland.AKA: Creditmaster09 AKA:Bob Bobber Well guess what. Yep big shock. He has a new name on Ebay. [email protected] People come on all you have to do is when you go to Ebay and search for CPN and Tradelines you will come up with him. We can all hope and pray that the law will catch up with him,but until then lets all try to get the word out.
Just so you know, "Just_So_You_Know", all of you BIRD BRAINS conspired to commit FRAUD with Swoveland online. YOUR JUST AS GUILTY! If a junkie got a bad bag of dope from a dealer, do you think he would call the cops to report the dealer? Your NO SMARTER then a RAT JUNKIE for turning yourself in with Swoveland. Go post at DEBTORS ANONYMOUS! Perhaps you find the help and support you need there. NEW NAME FOR YOU Buddy! Just_Blew_My_Doe. LOL!(:
Go Source 1

United States

#454 Jun 20, 2009
We would like to open a trade account with you and swift in an SBLC or BG to take some of our assets into trade. We have more than 62 trillion dollars and 660 billion in cash assets. No Brokers chains. contact [email protected] if interested. Also offering proof of funds and many other financial products.
Just_so_you_know

Greenfield, IN

#455 Jun 21, 2009
hey people me again ----bob bobber aka credit master aka masterblaster said thanks for the cash dumb asses keep sending money grams was just wondering if you guys could send more ya know its so fun in caba waba .you people on here believe about cpu and tradeines.think just got back from tennesee on a paid vacation lmao thanks people
iknowitall

Greenfield, IN

#456 Jun 22, 2009
blah blah
ORiley

West Palm Beach, FL

#457 Jun 22, 2009
I think that the potential FEDERAL presence on this thread may KILL IT for a while. The "BIRD BRAINS" that lost money on this thread better start squeezing. MEN IN BLACK WILL BE COMING! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucifer, The Night Crawler Took Rabbit Cheever ... 1 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 1
David Cheever Needs to Change His Name to Davoo... 12 hr Advice to Davoo S... 2
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 17 hr Fugitive Cheever 3
Cheever May Not Like It but He Is Gone Forever.. 17 hr Fugitive Cheever 4
Univ. of Hawaii Foundation Can Not Pay Nicole W... 17 hr Fugitive Cheever 5
The Right Path for Lori Davidson is To Plan Ahe... 17 hr Fugitive Cheever 7
No Way for Dipso Cheever to Become Dipdo Cheeve... 17 hr Dipso Cheever 3
More from around the web