Primary tradelines for sale
Alex

Windermere, FL

#274 May 8, 2009
So would you consider getting or using dolemans group services then? Have you dealt with him before?
Bunique85 wrote:
For everyone who is looking for credit repair I suggest you google consumer publishing group. The forum is sponsored by a man by the name of Jay Peters. The site is very informative and he sends you emails when you subscribe to his mailing list about credit repair and what the bureaus are doing to stop people who are going thru these so called "credit repair" companies, for instance if you are working with a person or business regarding credit repair and they do not know what O.C.R OR E-OSCAR is and how it works do not waste your time or money.
Just an F.Y.I I do not work for this company or Jay, but I purchased a credit book a few years ago and I got so much knowledge that I feel you should know; if you would like his contact information directly please respond to this posting.
Also in reference to The Doleman Group, Allen made his posting because I spoke with him and made it very clear that some prospective clients were having trouble accessing a representative. He called me personally and we spoke for about a good hour and I have a good feeling in reference to the company and what they provide (also the phone connection was not so great even while we were speaking).
I am also saying watch yourself from every angle including family because the last time I was scammed a family member referred me to the company that scammed me. So just be careful!!! In everything you do you take risks, It just goes back to basics, if it sounds to good to be true, than usually it is!!!
I am a credit consultant and if you would like more BASIC information on credit and services feel free to email me directly!
[email protected]
Thank you and have a good night and God Bless!!!
P.S. I do not work for any company or name I just mentioned above. Also I am not a reseller of any products or services for anyone so please do not feel like I am. I just state facts based upon my own experience. I am from Miami, Florida and I am new to Topix forums.

Since: Apr 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#275 May 8, 2009
Alex wrote:
So would you consider getting or using dolemans group services then? Have you dealt with him before?
<quoted text>
I have never done business with them before, but based upon the refernces and the proof they showed I may consider using them for some of my consulting clients, only when I receive the service I need. I think everyone should google the website ripoffreport.com and do as much research before you actually invest in a tradeline company because that is just what it is an investment. I hope this will help you! Also you can tell Allen you spoke with me if you would like he remembers our conversation on May 7, 2009.
Alex

Windermere, FL

#276 May 8, 2009
Well if you decide to use for your clients let me know when u do.
Bunique85 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never done business with them before, but based upon the refernces and the proof they showed I may consider using them for some of my consulting clients, only when I receive the service I need. I think everyone should google the website ripoffreport.com and do as much research before you actually invest in a tradeline company because that is just what it is an investment. I hope this will help you! Also you can tell Allen you spoke with me if you would like he remembers our conversation on May 7, 2009.
Creditmaster09

Greenfield, IN

#277 May 8, 2009
Every where you look for tradelines there are people claiming they can deliver and I am sure most of them dont. To the guy who says nobody delivers this is not true. We operate with a finance license out of AZ and eventually we will get shut down but for the time being we are able to report tradelines as primary user accounts and go back 6 years on anyone. You should know that this is just a band-aid as our lines will only stay on for up to 120 days then they will simply be removed from your report. Anyone claiming they can report Chase, Discover and American Express they are lying. The only way you can get those types of lines on your report is to actually take out a loan with those companies. Our lines all show up as Americas Cash Source and we can report auto, personal loans, lines of credit and revolving credit cards and one mortgage. The key is to get done what you want to get done as soon as our lines hit as I said our lines will fall off in around 120 days. The credit Reporting Agencies have wised up. Authorized user accounts no longer work and back dating tradelines only works short term. Anyone interested in discussing options or needs help with tradelines can reach me at [email protected] and provide me with your phone number and I will gladly call you.
Roger

United States

#279 May 10, 2009
I'm trying to buy a house soon can someone help me
boost my score I can be emailed at [email protected] thanks
roger

Dallas, TX

#280 May 10, 2009
do u no this for sure
alex6 wrote:
Why is it that most of these "businesses" are using yahoo and gmail email addresses? Maybe it's just me but that seems kinda fishy.
If you're a person that can really get this done (and have been doing it for a while), why not invest a few bucks in a professional appearance?
I have my clients use The Doleman Group at http://www.dolemangroup.com for personal and business tradelines because they are professional AND they deliver.
They also have a no Fico needed credit card program that you have to ask about to get access to, but believe me, it's worth it!
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#281 May 11, 2009
Watch Out of www.etradeline.net he does not deliver any tradelines
joe

Bayonne, NJ

#282 May 11, 2009
mark wrote:
Please again don’t go with reference unless it’s from your family, these scammers will provide you with all different kind of reference that is full of it. NEVER EVER PAY ANY UP FRONT MONEY <unless less you feel like throwing away your money .DONT SEND MONEY WITH PAYPAL CREDIT CARD BANK WIRE NONE OF IT,
Yes I am very upset as I spend a couple $1000 and it’s all gone and I dont have any trade lines
Check out this site http://etradeline.net/BrokerHome.html its sound so legit, so I gave him $1500 3 months ago and still nothing showing ,every day with a different answer y its not posing
I gave $600 to James bates ( [email protected]) at CBS credit 6 months ago and he is gone and so is my money
watch out of www.etradeline.net he is a big SCAMMER
Down 2 Bizness

North Hollywood, CA

#283 May 11, 2009
How long have you been using this company?
alex6 wrote:
Why is it that most of these "businesses" are using yahoo and gmail email addresses? Maybe it's just me but that seems kinda fishy.
If you're a person that can really get this done (and have been doing it for a while), why not invest a few bucks in a professional appearance?
I have my clients use The Doleman Group at http://www.dolemangroup.com for personal and business tradelines because they are professional AND they deliver.
They also have a no Fico needed credit card program that you have to ask about to get access to, but believe me, it's worth it!
Alex

Winter Park, FL

#284 May 11, 2009
Has anyone used doleman group yet?
Down 2 Bizness wrote:
How long have you been using this company?
<quoted text>
Sharon

United States

#286 May 12, 2009
I have contacted them for my client and someone promised to contact me back by email but haven't heard from them yet. So I will give it a couple of days.
Alex

Winter Park, FL

#287 May 12, 2009
what about the creditmaster? Anyone use his service?
roger

Dallas, TX

#288 May 12, 2009
have any body used add positive credit.com they sound like a good company but they all do
roger

Dallas, TX

#289 May 12, 2009
Alex wrote:
Has anyone used doleman group yet?
<quoted text>
i talked to them today they seems to be ok

Since: Apr 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#290 May 13, 2009
Hello everyone! I am awaiting 2 services from both creditmaster09 and Doleman Financial Group. I guess I will be the guinea pig and let you all know how it works out, ok? Also, I have never used addpositivecredit.com please check ripoffreport.com before you decide and do a who is seach on godaddy.com as well, remember be cautious!!! Also, there is another company that I am in the works of doing business with; once they deliver I will reveal that particular source. Contact me if you have any questions my email is [email protected] God bless and goodnight!
Alex

Altamonte Springs, FL

#291 May 13, 2009
Please let me know as soon as you find out something......very interested.
Bunique85 wrote:
Hello everyone! I am awaiting 2 services from both creditmaster09 and Doleman Financial Group. I guess I will be the guinea pig and let you all know how it works out, ok? Also, I have never used addpositivecredit.com please check ripoffreport.com before you decide and do a who is seach on godaddy.com as well, remember be cautious!!! Also, there is another company that I am in the works of doing business with; once they deliver I will reveal that particular source. Contact me if you have any questions my email is [email protected] God bless and goodnight!
James

Chicago, IL

#292 May 13, 2009
Have anyone ever worked with cpn4ustore.com .
Sharon

United States

#293 May 13, 2009
I am a consultant and have done this for a couple of my clients and can get AU Accounts that start at $450 and up per tradeline. These are AMEX, Chase MC and Visa, and Bank of America Visa and MC Accounts from 2001 and up to from 8K to 55K. I can accept MC and Visa through AlertPay. You get a screenshot of the addition and the account posts to your account within 3 weeks.

email me at [email protected] com
Creditmaster

Greenfield, IN

#294 May 13, 2009
Authorized User accounts are WORTHLESS! They used to work but not they are assigned and show up as authorized user accounts on your report and regardless if you are trying to get a mortgage or auto loan those accounts are not taken into consideration or used in the underwriting matrix that the lender has to follow for approving someone. Dont waste your money on AU accounts. Get real tradelines!
Creditmaster

Greenfield, IN

#295 May 13, 2009
James wrote:
Have anyone ever worked with cpn4ustore.com .
I would not use anyone to get a CPN number you are wasting your money. Email me your phone number and i will help set you up for nothing. Its so easy and wont cost you a dime. I can walk you through it. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All those who Robbed and Stole Lee Family Wealt... 26 min Alacran Negro 6
Nicole Cheever needs to Watch Closely - No Chec... 34 min Alacran Negro 2
Message to the Mayor of Buffalo, New York. 38 min Alacran Negro 2
Cheever Left A Trail of Written Evidence to Ind... Sat David Cheever 2
Cheever's past is now exposed for Criminal Inve... Sat David Cheever 5
Two Flying Dragons are Instructed to Find Micha... Sat David Cheever 4
The Dragon Justice Surfaces only when You have ... Sat David Cheever 2
More from around the web