Primary tradelines for sale
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#254 May 5, 2009
Be aware

I was trying to get trade line from all different places for the last 6 months ,I spent thousand of dollars ,ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS NEVER EVER EVER pay up front fee ,you will never c the tradelines and never get your money back
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#255 May 5, 2009
alex6 wrote:
Why is it that most of these "businesses" are using yahoo and gmail email addresses? Maybe it's just me but that seems kinda fishy.
If you're a person that can really get this done (and have been doing it for a while), why not invest a few bucks in a professional appearance?
I have my clients use The Doleman Group at http://www.dolemangroup.com for personal and business tradelines because they are professional AND they deliver.
They also have a no Fico needed credit card program that you have to ask about to get access to, but believe me, it's worth it!
creditmaster09
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#256 May 5, 2009
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
creditmaster09
Be aware

I was trying to get trade line from all different places for the last 6 months ,I spent thousand of dollars ,ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS NEVER EVER EVER pay up front fee ,you will never c the tradelines and never get your money back
Alex

Windermere, FL

#257 May 5, 2009
What was some of the places? I'm looking to do business with 2 places but not sure if they are legit.
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Be aware

Since: Apr 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#258 May 6, 2009
mark wrote:
Be aware
Could you give all the names of the tradeline companies you have used in the past please?
No FICO Credit Card

United States

#259 May 6, 2009
Guys i tried numerous times to access and contact the NOFico credit card company but the recording says that number isnt in service any more. Does anyone have a good link or phone number
Alex

Windermere, FL

#260 May 6, 2009
Has anyone had any successful deals?
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#261 May 7, 2009
www.etradeline.net

payment shareholders

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

all the above are scammers NEVER EVER PAY ANY UP FRON FEE
Doleman Financial Group

Silver Spring, MD

#262 May 7, 2009
Hello all. My name is Allen Davis and I am with the Doleman Financial Group. I was referred to this thread by a client and I wanted to introduce myself.
We have been having some issues with our phone company over the last week or so. It will work for some people and then it will say it's not in service for others. If you are having trouble getting through using our 800# then please use our local number which is listed on http://www.dolemangroup.com .
If you'd like to deal with me directly, please feel free to send me an email. My email is [email protected] I respond to all emails within 1 business day.
We look forward to working with you!
Allen
Alex

Altamonte Springs, FL

#263 May 7, 2009
Do you know or have worked with anyone that came thru?
mark wrote:
www.etradeline.net
payment shareholders
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
all the above are scammers NEVER EVER PAY ANY UP FRON FEE
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#264 May 7, 2009
NOPE1!!!!! and if you find anyone that will not take any up front fee please let me know
Alex

Altamonte Springs, FL

#265 May 7, 2009
Im actually going to try www.dolemangroup.com / I'm using my Ccard so i can always recover my funds if they dont come thru right....
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#266 May 7, 2009
i have a feeling you are working that company ,and you try to advertise it>>>>I am bagging all of you stop giving ANY ANY UP FRONT FEE no credit card no paypal nothing ,lets bring down once and for all THIS SCAMMERS
Alex

Windermere, FL

#267 May 7, 2009
Actually no im not. I'm trying to get funded for a business buy my credit suxs right now due to a divorce. So figured either buy a seasoned corp or get the no fico credit card. Had a friend that got one thru a guy local in Orlando. So ive been going back and forth here trying to get someone to report a good experience but noone has. So i guess if they are asking me for 500 upfront im going to loose the money?
ben

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#268 May 7, 2009
Alex wrote:
Actually no im not. I'm trying to get funded for a business buy my credit suxs right now due to a divorce. So figured either buy a seasoned corp or get the no fico credit card. Had a friend that got one thru a guy local in Orlando. So ive been going back and forth here trying to get someone to report a good experience but noone has. So i guess if they are asking me for 500 upfront im going to loose the money?
I did a who is search on the domain and it says that the company dolemangroup was created April 1st. That is barely a month ago. Be careful and if anyone has found any company that actually works, please email me. I have read every post here and the sum total seems that everything is a scam. Any truthful experience would be appreciated.
Alex

Windermere, FL

#269 May 7, 2009
Yeah i did the same thing and even researched the site but being a broker a few years back....some of the trade line prices are fair. Since i have not found any sites with references or good feedback i have no choice but to take a chance. Anyone at all have any ideas or come across any sites that look legit?
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#270 May 7, 2009
Please again donít go with reference unless itís from your family, these scammers will provide you with all different kind of reference that is full of it. NEVER EVER PAY ANY UP FRONT MONEY <unless less you feel like throwing away your money .DONT SEND MONEY WITH PAYPAL CREDIT CARD BANK WIRE NONE OF IT,
Yes I am very upset as I spend a couple $1000 and itís all gone and I dont have any trade lines
Check out this site http://etradeline.net/BrokerHome.html its sound so legit, so I gave him $1500 3 months ago and still nothing showing ,every day with a different answer y its not posing
I gave $600 to James bates ( [email protected]) at CBS credit 6 months ago and he is gone and so is my money
mark

Elmhurst, NY

#271 May 7, 2009
Alex wrote:
Yeah i did the same thing and even researched the site but being a broker a few years back....some of the trade line prices are fair. Since i have not found any sites with references or good feedback i have no choice but to take a chance. Anyone at all have any ideas or come across any sites that look legit?
Please again donít go with reference unless itís from your family, these scammers will provide you with all different kind of reference that is full of it. NEVER EVER PAY ANY UP FRONT MONEY <unless less you feel like throwing away your money .DONT SEND MONEY WITH PAYPAL CREDIT CARD BANK WIRE NONE OF IT,

Yes I am very upset as I spend a couple $1000 and itís all gone and I dont have any trade lines
Check out this site http://etradeline.net/BrokerHome.html its sound so legit, so I gave him $1500 3 months ago and still nothing showing ,every day with a different answer y its not posing

I gave $600 to James bates ( [email protected]) at CBS credit 6 months ago and he is gone and so is my money
Alex

Windermere, FL

#272 May 7, 2009
I might just wait then.....im doing a local credit repair agency and she had told me to first let her do what she could for my credit but does have trade lines to help....I dont want to waste money and trust me i feel you on what your saying but there are legit people out there doing this.....is it that hard to get a hold of people?

Since: Apr 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#273 May 7, 2009
For everyone who is looking for credit repair I suggest you google consumer publishing group. The forum is sponsored by a man by the name of Jay Peters. The site is very informative and he sends you emails when you subscribe to his mailing list about credit repair and what the bureaus are doing to stop people who are going thru these so called "credit repair" companies, for instance if you are working with a person or business regarding credit repair and they do not know what O.C.R OR E-OSCAR is and how it works do not waste your time or money.

Just an F.Y.I I do not work for this company or Jay, but I purchased a credit book a few years ago and I got so much knowledge that I feel you should know; if you would like his contact information directly please respond to this posting.

Also in reference to The Doleman Group, Allen made his posting because I spoke with him and made it very clear that some prospective clients were having trouble accessing a representative. He called me personally and we spoke for about a good hour and I have a good feeling in reference to the company and what they provide (also the phone connection was not so great even while we were speaking).

I am also saying watch yourself from every angle including family because the last time I was scammed a family member referred me to the company that scammed me. So just be careful!!! In everything you do you take risks, It just goes back to basics, if it sounds to good to be true, than usually it is!!!

I am a credit consultant and if you would like more BASIC information on credit and services feel free to email me directly!

[email protected]

Thank you and have a good night and God Bless!!!

P.S. I do not work for any company or name I just mentioned above. Also I am not a reseller of any products or services for anyone so please do not feel like I am. I just state facts based upon my own experience. I am from Miami, Florida and I am new to Topix forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only the Fools in US would Puff Up and build A ... 1 hr Con Man Demise 1
DC Trump Needs To Respect My Fire Spitting Drag... 4 hr Dragon Howl 1
Cheever Needs to Pay Attention What Nicole Whea... 18 hr Nicole Rants 1
Don't Let Yahoo News Fool You about Your Old Fi... Fri Stay In Guam 1
People In America Spent Money They Don't Have A... Fri The Debtor Nation 1
My Walloping Dragon Will Initiate The Events To... Thu The Dragon Howl 1
It Is Up To DC Trump To Not Falter At This Earl... Thu Trump Falters 1
More from around the web