Primary tradelines for sale

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Malcolm wahl

Smyrna, GA

#1 Feb 16, 2008
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
Tarsha

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2008
how much are the lines?
Tarsha

Huntington Beach, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2008
whats your email addy?
Johnson

Land O Lakes, FL

#4 Feb 23, 2008
Hello,

I would like to purchase a mortgage line. Who do I contact?

Thanks

Alvin
[email protected]
lavette

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2008
[email protected] please email me. very seriuos. thanks
Malcolm wahl wrote:
We have Primary tradelines for sale. We offer everything from Mortgage, Auto, to even Installment tradelines too! We give real timeframes for seeing tradelines appear on credit report and also are within all our clients budget. We also offer cpn numbers and have packages deals for resellers with more then one client! Let us get your credit right this year!
lavette

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2008
please email me with info. very serious. [email protected] thanks
grace

Agoura Hills, CA

#7 Mar 2, 2008
seems to be if this person were serious and legit, his contsct info would be here. Don't waste your time, if you want someone who can really add trade lines and for only 489 dollars for three accounts contact me at [email protected]
derrick

Jonesboro, GA

#8 Mar 19, 2008
I am interested in the trade lines please email me @ [email protected]
itstags

Santa Fe, TX

#9 Mar 21, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
i need to no how much you charge better yet can you send me so information on the cpn and the whole package email me [email protected]
itstags

Santa Fe, TX

#10 Mar 21, 2008
[email protected] pls email the information i need to get started
mr leonard

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 1, 2008
Tarsha wrote:
how much are the lines?
i have have alots trade line i sale myself you can go to my website at www.realcredittradelines.com

thank you
mr leonard
shawn

Homosassa, FL

#13 Apr 3, 2008
wow, if his service is as good as his grammar we're in trouble.
Panamasteve

Panama

#14 Apr 6, 2008
Always looking for new Primary Tradelines... [email protected]
wwwadatradelinen et

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 8, 2008
Please go to www.adatrdeline.net we are selling all primary line for $500.00 each.
email [email protected]
kevin

Hesperia, CA

#16 Apr 8, 2008
Malcolm wahl wrote:
email me your contact at [email protected] i need this thanks
Titus

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Apr 21, 2008
my company www.SBLending.biz also issue trade lines that report to two bureaus. We also have the ability to report to Dunn's for businesses also. email me or visit us. my direct email is [email protected]
mikecpa1212

AOL

#18 Apr 22, 2008
Can added lines be rapid rescored onto report??
BSmasher

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Apr 24, 2008
We have tradelines,$5000 and $10000. Also credit repair.
positivecreditsolutions.net
Shawn

United States

#20 Apr 25, 2008
wanted to get more info on the services you offer...I have ALLOT of clients needing these services and want to know more about the reseller program and what we can do!!!you can get a hold of me at [email protected]
Malcolm wahl wrote:
carla New York

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 27, 2008
Please forward more info to [email protected]
Malcolm wahl wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The End of Filthy and Low Down Japs Is Near...J... 6 hr Japan Is Dying 2
Kim of N. Korea Said THAAD Missiles Are Nothing... Sun The Laughable THAAD 1
That Black Oba Still Has the Chance to Turn US ... Sun The Black Museum 1
News Wells Fargo CEO resigns from Federal Reserve ad... Sun dr deemintad 4
Learn What China Has Done and Be A Faithful Fol... Sun Sign of Progress 2
The Deployment of THAAD Is Nothing But THILES i... Sun Devil Cheever Gho... 4
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren calls for Wells Fargo CEO... Sat Venus6619 29
More from around the web