USD provider looking for EURO provider

USD provider looking for EURO provider

Posted in the Banking Forum

Emile

Munich, Germany

#1 Jul 22, 2013
USD Provider is looking for EURO Provider for a miminum contract of 3 billion with rolls and extensions to 15B. Please respond if interested to: Emile,[email protected]

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Emile wrote:
USD Provider is looking for EURO Provider for a miminum contract of 3 billion with rolls and extensions to 15B. Please respond if interested to: Emile,[email protected]
Which currency moves first and what ratio are you seeking?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which currency moves first and what ratio are you seeking?
I wonder that Drit knows anything about EURO...It spells Your Zero!!
Adept

O Fallon, MO

#6 Sep 20, 2013
I am direct to Legal Euro Rep. We are seeking a FED regulated USD-P. Please email me at [email protected] com

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Adept wrote:
I am direct to Legal Euro Rep. We are seeking a FED regulated USD-P. Please email me at [email protected] com
If you have at least 1T to exchange, please feel free to contact me at my email. Thank you
lins

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 21, 2013
a cliet of wants to invest $9 million into any good venture in your country,email [email protected] if you are interested
andrew

Dubai, UAE

#13 Sep 27, 2013
CASH 2 CASH TRANSACTION
We are looking for a reliable party who is willing to transact Euro (500 note) in exchange for UAE dirham’s. The commission is 15-20 The Euro provider is willing to meet in Milan, Italy for a meeting and thereafter show the proof of funds for verification and authentication. The first transaction will be 1M EURO and thereafter it will be rolls and extensions if everything goes well. THIS IS A REAL DEAL BROKERS, AGENTS PLEASE EXCUSE

Please state your procedures and past performance if possible [email protected]
euro looking for usd

Aracaju, Brazil

#18 Oct 1, 2013
my euro works with 1 of these 2 prrocedure:

Hello XXX.
I refer to recent conference call with Sergio in respect of currency transaction with your USD Provider. For the purposes of engagement, please find Euro provider's preferred procedures as listed below. Also note the following:
1. That Euro Provider's bank is in Turkey.
2. That Euro Provider owns a chain of pharmaceuticals.
3. That contract size is 50 billion with rolls and extension to 1 trillion.
4. That Euro Provider will show POF after contracts are signed and lodged with respective banks.
5. That you have confirmed that 1.25% is FREE, CLEAR and available for commission to the Euro side.
6. That YOU is paid on USD side from 3.75% commission.
7. That Sergio will be paid from euro side commission.
8. That mandate must be ready, willing and able to exchange mandate papers with Euro mandate to give credibility and authenticity to the transaction.

Let me hear from you.
Nath

AFTER EUROPV PROVIDES POF USD MOVES FIRST WITH SWIFT MT103

3. TRANSACTION PROCEDURES:

1) PARTIES, DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THEIR AUTHORISED MANDATED REPRESENTATIVE WOULD ACCEPT, SIGN, SEAL AND RETURN THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE AGREEMENT ALONG WITH THE FPA BY FAX OR EMAIL IN PDF-FORMAT (HARD COPIES TO BE SENT BY COURIER SERVICE IF REQUIRED).

2) THIS AGREEMENT ALONG WITH THE FPA IS TO BE LODGED WITH EACH PARTY’S BANK.

3) THE EUR-P’S BANK WILL SEND WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EXECUTION OF THIS CONTRACT, PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) OF 500M TO THE USDP'S BANK. POF MUST BE A TEAR SHEET (NO MORE THAN 3 DAYS OLD) SENT BY SWIFT TO USD PROVIDER’S BANK.

4) Upon receipt of the EURO Provider bank's SWIFT, the USD Provider's bank will immediately issue the Conditional Swift MT103 transfer of USD to the EUR Providers bank.

5) Immediately after confirming receipt and authentication of the conditional MT103 SWIFT, the EURO Provider's bank will send to the USD Provider's Bank, by Unconditional SWIFT MT103, EURO in the amount corresponding to the agreed current tranche, and the USD received by the USD conditional SWIFT will be released automatically. Fees/commissions will be paid immediately.

6) FURTHER TRANCHES ARE TO BE CONTINUED AS PER THE ABOVE PROCEDURE UNTIL THE USD IS EXHAUSTED OR THE AMOUNT OF AGREEMENT IS COMPLETED.

==========
Benjamin Asare

Accra, Ghana

#25 Dec 13, 2013
Selling gold dust, gold bars and gold nuggets.
Direct delivery to buyers destinations.
For details contact mmansoman-yahoo-com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Dared IRS and US Treasury to Catc... 2 hr I Dare You IRS 1
David Cheever Robbed John Cheever's Grave and T... 14 hr The Grave Robber 1
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 14 hr Skeletal Cheever 6
David and Tom Gardner Can Fool Ghost Cheever Bu... Mon Skeletal Cheever 3
Private Detectives Are On The Look Out for Davi... Mon A New Development 1
David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi... Mon Lucifer Got Cheever 5
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... Mon Lucifer Got Cheever 5
More from around the web