FC BG available for RWA Buyers ONLY
Posted in the Banking Forum
Since: Jul 10
#1 Dec 4, 2010
Find below details of FC BG Offer at 44+2% from Deutsche Bank through a proven provider. There is only one lot of 50b Euro available.
FPA - 0.55% is open on buyer side - starting from you.
If your RWA buyer is agreed to follow the provider exact procedures let me know and I will forward you the draft contract / IMFPA copy.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BANK INSTRUMEMT:
BANK INSTRUMENT: BANK GUARANTEE, Cashed Back
FORMAT: UCP 458 OF ICC
AGE: FRESH CUT (FC)
ISSUING BANK: DEUTSCHE BANK
COUPON: ZERO COUPON (0.0%)
TERM: ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY
RATING: S & P RATED “AA” OR BETTER
TOTAL AMOUNT: 50b €..., 000,000,000.00 (…BILLION €EUROS) WITH ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS
PRICE: 44%+1+1%(FOURTY FOUR PERCENT PLUS ONE
PERCENT PLUS ONE PERCENT)
FIRST TRANCHE:€EUR 500M
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES:€EUR 500M
TRANCHE FREQUENCY: THREE DAYS PER WEEK OR AS AGREED BETWEEN THE BUYER AND THE SELLER
COMMISSION: TOTAL OF TWO PERCENT (2%) PAID BY THE BUYER 1% SELLER SIDE AND 1% BUYER SIDE AS PER THE FPA
TRANSACTION MODE:MT-103/23 - MT760 - PAYMENT BY MT 103
1. Buyer submits letter of intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI should contain copies of Buyer passport, Company’s resolution, Authorization to verify funds, Client’s Information Sheet (CIS) etc.
2. Within 2 banking days and Seller countersigns the LOI and returns to Buyer with Banking Co-ordinates, passport copy ETC, and this LOI becomes a legally binding contract.
3. UPON RECEIPT OF COUNTERSIGNED CONTRACT, WITHIN 1 BANKING DAY, THE BUYER WILL SEND A COPY OF “ PROOF OF FUNDS “ NOT MORE THAN FIVE (5) DAYS OLD TEAR SHEET OR BCL TO THE SELLER’S BANK OFFICER TOGETHER WITH A COPY OF THIS LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
4. A WINDOW TIME WILL BE ESTABLISHED BETWEEN THE TWO BANK OFFICERS FOR BANK-TO-BANK VERIFICATION WHICH STARTS WITH THE BUYER'S BANK OFFICER CONFIRMING THE BUYER'S CAPABILITY TO ISSUE PAYMENT OF ICBPO/MT103/23 AND READINESS TO RECEIVE THE MT760 AND THE SELLER'S BANK OFFICER CONFIRMS THE CAPABILITY OF THE SELLER TO SEND THE MT760. THE SELLER APPOINTED ISSUING BANK/S WILL ISSUE THE CORPORATE INVOICE TO THE BUYER’S BANK.
5. AFTER THE BANK-TO-BANK VERIFICATION BETWEEN THE TWO BANK OFFICERS, THE BUYER'S BANK WILL SEND THE MT 103/23 (ICBPO) OF 44%+2% TO SELLER BANK WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS.
6. WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS, THE SELLER WILL REPLY TO THE BUYER’S BANK ACCOUNT VIA SWIFT MT-760, OF THE ISSUANCE AND DELIVERY OF THE INSTRUMENT WITH EUROCLEAR SCREEN SHOT.
7. WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS BUYER WILL RELEASE THE PAYMENT TO SELLER AND INTERMEDIARIES VIA SWIFT MT103 AS PER THE IMFPA.
8. HARD COPY WILL BE DELIVERED BY SELLER BANK BONDED COURIER WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS UPON RECEIVING THE PAYMENT AND PAYMENT OF FEES.
9. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
10. This Letter of Intent is a full recourse commercial commitment governed by the Law of the jurisdiction that both parties reside and standards under ICC Regulation.
E: [email protected]
Add your comments below
|seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10)||1 hr||Tradeline Supply ...||174|
|It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl...||9 hr||For IRS to Know ...||1|
|Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di...||14 hr||No Cheever||1|
|Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H...||16 hr||Lori LOL||3|
|The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ...||20 hr||Mouthy Tillerson ...||1|
|David Cheever Can Flee to Venezuela But He Stil...||Tue||To Catch Cheever ...||1|
|David Cheever Has Reached The Historic Notoriet...||Aug 14||Cheever Notoriety...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC