Euros provider looking for US dollars...

Euros provider looking for US dollars provider

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Anyone can help me out on this? i am not familiar with those kind of transactions, i was asked to find a US dollar provider for euros but i have no knowledge on this, do i need a license or what? and how this kind of transactions done? is it through a bank or privately? It sounds like Forex buying and selling euros for dollars!!!!
Thank you
I AM EURO PROVIDER

Lima, Peru

#2 Mar 23, 2009
IF YOU NEED EURO PROVIDER. PLEASE CALL ME .
MKMinternationaltrading@gmail. com
elmoussaoui

Belgium

#3 Mar 23, 2009
Dear
we are in direct line to usd/euro provider
we are located in europe, belgium,brussles
please feel free to contact us through our direct mail efoad@hotmail.com

we will give you full details regarding all process from begin to end as your position and your commisiosn
regards
elmoussaoui
monreve wrote:
Anyone can help me out on this? i am not familiar with those kind of transactions, i was asked to find a US dollar provider for euros but i have no knowledge on this, do i need a license or what? and how this kind of transactions done? is it through a bank or privately? It sounds like Forex buying and selling euros for dollars!!!!
Thank you
Henry J

London, UK

#4 May 26, 2009
Hi Monreve,

Are you still looking for a US dollar provider?

Kind regards

Henry
monreve wrote:
Thank you
cml

Bangor, ME

#5 May 26, 2009
Monreve...it's done bank to bank and you have to ask yourself why did your contact not just do it themselves? If they actually have Euros in a bank, their own bank can exchange those for USD.
Paul

Bradenton, FL

#6 May 26, 2009
Just writing this out of personal experience.

1. USD involves the FED so Due Dilligence will be done on all involved.
2. Most people shopping around currency providers have long chains of brokers attached to it and people will keep popping up left and right
3. Most of the time Euro PV moves first with compliance package so USD provider can do due dilligence
4. Also expect plenty of people to lie to you about how far they are from providers, whether they are mandates or not etd.
5. Also expect forged documents at times which are not easy to figure out they are forged
6. It's better to start with a smaller amount say several $100 million up to $5 billion
7. Distrust people who say they have contracts for $500 billion and into the trillions. Always a bunch of crap
8. To trade currencies etc. you do need to follow the regulations and rules. You can be in between but then you always have to work with disclaimers
9. Lots of people shopping currency deals around are just gathering info on who is who so they can decide how to circumvent you
10. At times people will send you unsanitized documents that seem to be okay but once proper due dilligence is done one finds out that the other provider used illegal contracts or has a bad reputation.

I'm sure I have missed a few things here but this should do for now.
Agtconsult

Romania

#7 May 27, 2009
Paul wrote:
2. Most people shopping around currency providers have long chains of brokers attached to it and people will keep popping up left and right
3. Most of the time Euro PV moves first with compliance package so USD provider can do due dilligence
4. Also expect plenty of people to lie to you about how far they are from providers, whether they are mandates or not etd.
5. Also expect forged documents at times which are not easy to figure out they are forged
6. It's better to start with a smaller amount say several $100 million up to $5 billion
7. Distrust people who say they have contracts for $500 billion and into the trillions. Always a bunch of crap
8. To trade currencies etc. you do need to follow the regulations and rules. You can be in between but then you always have to work with disclaimers
9. Lots of people shopping currency deals around are just gathering info on who is who so they can decide how to circumvent you
10. At times people will send you unsanitized documents that seem to be okay but once proper due dilligence is done one finds out that the other provider used illegal contracts or has a bad reputation.
I am answering from personal experience as well. Why do USDP need to perform DD on the EUROP unilaterelly? All brokers pretending that they are USDPs or direct to a USDP want the EUROP to send so called Compliance Documents, FED or else. All such brokers have no USDP. If they are correct they have to send the USDP's details first and prove that the USDP is real and performing. The Compliance is performed only by banks, not by unauthorized persons, and DD has to be bilateral. Otherwise, it is neither fair nor correct. From personal experience: all the brokers who asked for Compliance Documents were unable to perform finally; after the Compliance Documents were sent, their USDP had a heart attack or was already involved in another deal, or finished his funds. Rubbish. The currency trading market is full of scam and brokers who know nothing about forex trading and who have never closed a deal.
danny Wade

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 6, 2009
monreve wrote:
Thank you
i have a dollar provider for you. send me the draft contract and i will check it out and give you a response.
Danny wade
Danny Wade

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 6, 2009
i have a dollar provider email me at: unitedstatesinternational@yaho o.com

Danny Wade
Dave M

Edgware, UK

#12 Jul 12, 2009
Hi there,

Can anyone help me understand what type of deals these are? What type of individuals have billions to invest in this type of activity? What do they get out of it? Does having direct access to euro/dollar providers enable a more beneficial exchange rate? Why are these types of transactions done in tranches? So confused. Can anyone enlighten me?

Sorry to be such a novice.

Dave
Victoria

Canyon Country, CA

#15 Jun 15, 2011
As an intermediary, do you have to have a license to receive compensation for an introduction. I know you do on historic bearer bonds. That falls under SEC Finder Broker and you need a license if you want to get paid. Like the original poster, I have no clue about currencies. Like with historic bonds, a small disclaimer will not save you from the SEC. Currencies are different. On any deal you have to make sure you know your customer that the customer is not from a country that is hostile to the USA if you are a US citizen. I don't know if you need a license for a commission on currencies for someone who wants to trade Euros for Dollars. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.
Paul wrote:
Ms H

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 22, 2011
Need a US Dollar Provider!!!
marco crawford

Athens, GA

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Ms H wrote:
Need a US Dollar Provider!!!
i got what you need crawfish72@yahoo.com
John R

Bucharest, Romania

#22 Aug 27, 2011
Hi,

I have a EURO's Provider which need a real, firmly and official offer from a US Doll Provider, all transaction via Swiss Bank, a huge amount of EURO against US Doll. Can anyone to make a real and concrete proposal for this kind of transaction ? The answer to be directly to: ionro1946@yahoo.com Thanks, John
RAAM SOOKDEO

South Africa

#23 Sep 23, 2011
Hi Monreve,
We are looking for USDollar providers. We can work with your offices provided the funds are clean,clear,unencumbered. Varius methods of transacting can be structured by mutual consent : SKR to SKR, C TO C , L2L.
Please be good enough to provide an email ID for future trades.
My email is : rishfin@gmail.com
RAAM SOOKDEO

South Africa

#24 Sep 23, 2011
Dear
we will give you full details regarding all process from begin to end as your position and your commisiosn
regards
elmoussaoui
we can assist you.
simple but strategic procedures.
please contact.
will send draft contract
PAULUS

Soria, Spain

#25 Oct 16, 2011
elmoussaoui wrote:
Dear
regards
elmoussaoui
<quoted text>
we have a complete signed contract by the Euro Provider in the HSBC Hong Kong L2L for 3 T 7paulus@gmail.com
BJ MIller

Mesa, AZ

#26 Oct 19, 2011
SMALL CAP TRADE PROGRAMS
$ 5000.OO UP TP $50,000,000.00

OFF SHORE NEW ZEALAND BASED PROGRAMS WITH A RETIRED US TREASURY AGENT AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERT WITNESS ON BANK FRAUD.. HE OWNS THE LARGEST ESCROW COMPANY IN THE AREA AND HAS 23 YEARS OF TRADING EXPERIENCE....HIS ESCROW COMPANY IS AUDITED EVERY 90 DAYS AND NO ONE HAS EVER LOST ANY MONEY.
CLIENT'S MONEY IS DEPOSITED IN A PRIVATE ESCROW FUND AND ONLY THE CLIENT IS PROTECTED BY THEIR PIN AND DOUBLE PASSWORD AND ALL MONEY IS RETURNED AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Bjloans4@aol.com
Nuisan Busters

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Oct 19, 2011
@BJ MIller,

You got to be kidding!

Which fool will deposit their funds in a "Private Escrow" or for that matter public's or lawyer's??

Not to mention "Offshore"

Pin and Passwords ... momentary satisfaction is all you get.

Once funds are deposited you can kiss goodbyes to your hard earned money!
Mufid

Surabaya, Indonesia

#29 Nov 14, 2011
my clients want euro-provider
reply to cun_m2003 at yahoo dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Import Refugees Can Not Save You From Fallin... 4 hr Too Few People 1
A Warning To Trump Facing Cheever's Demise Soon... 6 hr Cheever Flip 1
Nicole Wheatman Called Cheever A Scum For Havin... 8 hr Scum Cheever 1
WH Is In Crisis When Michael Cohen Tells The Tr... Sat Cohen Flip 1
US Pacific Navy Commander Wants To Start A War ... Sat Ghost Davidson ... 1
Thank China For Kim's Nuclear Freeze.. Don't Cl... Sat Tit For Tat ... 1
DC Trump Has The Chance To Earn His Money Hones... Fri To Earn Money ... 1