NY governor, mayor on collision cours...

NY governor, mayor on collision course over pre-K...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Read this: NEW YORK (AP)-- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's relentless pursuit of a tax hike on wealthy city residents to pay for universal prekindergarten has put him on a collision course with most powerful politician in the state, and the political fallout could set a precedent for the mayor's new administration.

The escalating political intrigue between the mayor of the nation's largest city and the governor of his state was on display on several fronts Thursday.

The point: We shall all watch out that feudal and demented low life from Brazil w/ a tragically humble beginning is trying to overwhelm the residents in New York City!! The Governor Cuomo has my support to impeach that Trash bag!!!
The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2014
That confounded Brazilian has a black family...He was shrewd and cunning: No one knows till he was elected!!!

A down and out poor soul is now trying to teach all New Yorkers a lesson: To equalize the incomes to benefit the kinds like him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's March Demands Equality 2 hr let go 7
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... 4 hr Disgusting 5
DC Trump Sent A $ 374 Billion Invoice To NATO..... 4 hr Trump Invoice To ... 1
US Mint Helped The Numismatics Collapse the Gol... 8 hr Buy No Coins 1
The Media Blamed Rex Tillerson for NATO's Disar... 11 hr NATO In Disarray 2
The end is near. A prediction by my stoned lion. 14 hr Beggar Cheever 4
A Young Blogger from Singapore Needs To Prove H... 14 hr Beggar Cheever 3
More from around the web