WE CAN MONETIZE YOUR BG's, MTN, T/...

WE CAN MONETIZE YOUR BG's, MTN, T/NOTES & T/Bills

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Dec 10

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Instruments must be owned/not leased/should be free and clear.
This is a non recourse Loan.

Lender is a representative for a private group looking to collaterize MTN and monetize BG's

Thanks.

JQ
Cherry

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Dec 20, 2010
we have 100m Bond in US federal registered bonded promissary note that we would like monitized
[email protected] Jerry
N Jeovani

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Banglife wrote:
Lender is a representative for a private group looking to collaterize MTN and monetize BG's
Thanks.
JQ
For BGs from Deutsche Bank what do you need to give me the LTV. [email protected]

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Cherry wrote:
we have 100m Bond in US federal registered bonded promissary note that we would like monitized
[email protected] Jerry
Thanks for your interest. Just follow instruction on my posting.
No problem we can monetize fast and quick. Shoot me an email or call. Waitng for your reply, sooner we get it the quicker we process.

Thanks

JQ

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
N Jeovani wrote:
<quoted text>
For BGs from Deutsche Bank what do you need to give me the LTV. [email protected]
Read my possting well. Just send me the ISIN# or
Infos about Instruments.

Shoot me an email given above:

[email protected] .com

BG's and MTN must be free and clear not Leased.

This for a non Recourse Loan.

Thanks.

JQ
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#8 Dec 28, 2010
BG ---- ISIN ?
LOL !

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Banglife wrote:
Thanks.
JQ
This a genuine biz deal.
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Banglife, do you know what a BG is? Do you know what ISIN stands for? Can you tell us why YOUR BG suddenly is classified as "securities" and YOUR BG can qualify for such securities code?
Inquiring minds would love to hear from you.

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2010
BS Spotter wrote:
Banglife, do you know what a BG is? Do you know what ISIN stands for? Can you tell us why YOUR BG suddenly is classified as "securities" and YOUR BG can qualify for such securities code?
Inquiring minds would love to hear from you.
BG - Bank Guarantee

ISIN#- INTL' SECURITIES ID/NO

Sorry maybe the way I post it, it doesnot look right to me too.
Was running busy and did a fast posting. Thanks for alerting me, didnot check and reread my posting.

Thanks and have a great new year. Yes, looking forward to do more business with you. Let me know if you are interested.
Steve White

Bilbao, Spain

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Banglife wrote:
Thanks.
JQ
“NON-RECOURSE LOAN”

We DISCOUNT callable bank instruments (including leased ones)at the best rates,(such as BG’s, SBLC’s, MTN’s, CD’s etc.).
“MINIMUM USD/EURO 300 MILLION”
• WE DO NOT REQUIRE HARD COPIES
• THE INSTRUMENT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PROPERTY OF THE CLIENT
• ABSOLUTELY NO UPFRONT FEES
• NO APPLICATION FEES
• MT760 BLOCK FOR 1 YEAR + 1 DAY

“LOAN REPAY WAIVED”
We are flexible and capable, let us know what you need and we will provide you with a solution.
To receive the Draft Contract and the MT760 verbiage get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please enclose ALL YOUR CONTACT telephone and mobile numbers and your Skype name (if you have one).
Steve White
E-mail: [email protected]
Mr Shaftel

Houston, TX

#23 Oct 29, 2012
*** Validated Client seeking a $50MM collateral loan against our $100MM Deutsche Bank Guarantee. We will “move first” with a Preadvice via MT799 from our Trust. The Lender's Bank representing the Lending Source issues a “Letter of Confirmation” to our trust in care of our Attorneys. Lender will deliver Bank confirmation of delivery of the BG “Letter of Confirmation” to reflect the specifics required with verbiage that you want via MT799. We will send the BG via MT760 to Lender's Bank to be held as collateral for the loan. This is a “Riskless” profitable opportunity that would be realized by any interested lender. If you are a real capable lender, please send us an LOI with the verbiage you desire. We will then submit full transparent compliancy documentation for your review. We are RWA. Please, contact [email protected] immediately. Mr. Shaftel, Trust President. No Brokers or chains please. Status: Open/Fresh
See: http://www.yashuafinancial.com/investors-seek...
Percy Delvin

Otjiwarongo, Namibia

#26 Nov 26, 2012
$700k RETURN 11.5% IN 60 DAYS ($80,500 PROFIT)- SECURED INVESTMENT / GUARANTEED RETURN
• SECURED BY 20 MILLION BANK GUARANTEE FROM CREDIT SUISSE
• RISK FREE
• PROTECTED BY BONDED USA ESCROW ATTORNEY IN NEW YORK
US Corporation requires NO RISK short term partnership with Private Investor who can deposit $700,000 USD to New York Escrow Attorney for 60 Days.
1/ Full Investment Contract will be provided with BOTH Business and PERSONAL GUARANTEE.
2/ The $700,000 is protected in Escrow, No financial loss can occur
3/ Credit Suisse 20 Million US Dollar Bank Guarantee secures the investment
4/$780,500 paid to the Investor from Escrow on the 60th Day
This is a solid, secure, protected, risk free opportunity for a short term partnership to make $80,500 profit in 60 days with an experienced and respected professional business.
*** STRICTLY LIMITED OPPORTUNITY – TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE ***
Email Percy Delvin in Confidence for a Private Consultation at: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midget Ghost Cheever Thought He is A Mule..... 1 hr Han Ban Giant 1
The Dirt Poor Europeans Are Warned Not To Bring... 9 hr Dirt Poor EW 1
That Filthy and Dirt Poor India Tried To Prolon... 10 hr Rat India 1
Open Free Online account 11 hr Rosan 1
Russian Money Is At The Center of Jared Kushner... 17 hr Russian Money 1
The Middle Class Students Can Use Their Hands T... 18 hr Starky Future 1
It Is Baloney For News Max/ Finance To Talk Abo... 21 hr All The Baloney 1
More from around the web