|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Camp wrote:
Can purchase 1885 Mexican Bonds 1899 Orange Series A direct buyers
Pink Lady LL globalcapitalrc@gmail.com Skype: calglobal
Please contact me at bond4sale@gmail.com I have 1899 Orange Mexican Bonds for sale

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

I have 1899 Orange Mexican Bonds for sale....only serious buyers please respond. I am next to the seller. Please contact me to discuss.
RAYMOND CAMPBELL

Bucaramanga, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Bonds4Sale wrote:
I have 1899 Orange Mexican Bonds for sale....only serious buyers please respond. I am next to the seller. Please contact me to discuss.
I HAVE BUYER
CONTACT ME
grupofinancierointernacional@g mail.com
ADM- Yes I have germans

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Yes I have germans contact at anthonymullins2@gmail.com
ARC LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE SEE BELOW DO U HAVE A SELLER FOR THESE BONDS.
MY CLIENTS IS RWA TO PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY.
LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. German 1920`s and 1930`s Gold Bonds.
2. Mexicana 1843 - 20`000 Peso Gold and larger.
3. Mexicana 1851 - 20`000 Peso and larger.
4. Mexicana Type Santa Anna First Mortgage US $500.
5. Mexican four (4) head and two (2) head President Bonds.
6. Mexican 1895 - 1899 Pink Lady Series LL Bonds.
7. Mexican 1899 Series A Orange at US $4`850 Gold Backed.
8. Mexican Bond Black Eagle Ladder
contact me: Sidney Hamilton, arclogistics@cavtel.net
ADM- Yes I have germans

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

I have germans contact at anthonymullins2@gmail.com
WORTHLESS MEXICAN BONDS

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

The Mexican Gov sais OLD bonds are worthless!

here is the link to official doc.

http://www.hacienda.gob.mx/POLITICAFINANCIERA...
and transalation
http://translate.google.com/translate...
Adela de leon

Guatemala City, Guatemala

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Hello....
Iam looking for 1885 Black Diamond 5000 pesos, please real seller.
I have already the customer, please send compliance pack, and recent pictures.

JKSFIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Michael Portas wrote:
Oh my goodness. These mexican bonds have NO VALUE and will never be worth a dime. THE SEC is about to crack the heck down on this sort of thing.
You should know that the LTNs and Mexican bonds, particularly those from 1970s to the 1899 and 1904 Mexican bonds, are FRAUD. The SEC is about to unleash itself over anyone dealing with such instruments. They have no value and you can buy them for $500 on Ebay. I have heard recently that this fraud is only spreading and the LTN and Mexican bond market is full of scammers and fraud. Beware lest you get into real trouble.
The LTN and Mexican bonds are fraud and anyone who has been trying to put them on Clearstream, Euroclear, CETIP or wherever is being reported, along with all of their names, numbers and more that are associated with someone trying to sell these fraudlent bonds.
I would GET OUT of this business, especially any US citizen!!!
How do you know all this I work with a government entity and we talk to the SEC everyday. and these Ltns are regulated by the SEC. Because they are treasury notes from the brazilian government which we work with everyday too. jksfinancial@gmail.com

Since: Nov 11

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

20+ Years Experience: Authentic – Prompt – Efficient – Experienced = Bankable Results

We have a Global network that specializes in the MONETIZATION of almost any type of Bank or Financial Instrument worldwide, from 1 Million to 5 Billion Dollars. Unusual bonds and instruments in the form of any currency, from any country are our specialty!

WHAT WE CAN MONETIZE:

-Bank Guarantees
-Bank Drafts
-SBLC
-MTN
-CD
-Offset Bonds (Must have Face Value of $1 Billion or more)
-International Bonds
- Mexican ("Blueberry", "2-Headed President", "4-Headed President", "Christopher Columbus", & "Napoleon")
-Brazilian
-Venezuelan (Bonos Venezolanos)
-Many more

MONETIZATION PROCEDURE:

1/ Bond must be from a Recognized International Bank
2/ Applicant must be the Submitter (Cannot be another Beneficiary)
3/ All Instruments must have a Face Value of $100M and above

WHAT WE NEED:

1/ Customer Information Sheet ("CIS"- Supplied by us)
2/ Bond Owner's Passport
3/ Bond Information:
a) Euroclear Bonds - We need Euroclear pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 14
b) Non-Euroclear Bonds – We need FULL Copies of all bond documents (FRONT & BACK)

Email me directly at MattB@BlueBancCapital.com for a confidential, private discussion on your requirements.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Matt Bockenstette
MattB@BlueBancCapital.com

BlueBanc Capital – 9701 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 www.BlueBancCapital.com

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

CHARLES wrote:
WHO SENT THIS OFFER? I HAVE WHO CAN WORK ON IT ..
I have a client with a commodity said to be copper isotope. The entity currently holds 500 kg of the aforementioned product. The value that has been determined by UNIONIX is stipulated on the certificate of deposit attached, who is indeed the most reputable valuation Body in the precious metals sector. The commodity is currently in safe keeping at the bonded warehouse which is also a very reputable organisation in this specific field namely Pro Safe Germany. I am currently acting on behalf of my client as the authorised mandate to arrange a credit facility against the said asset.
Now what i need in order to complete the deal is a Bank to verify the SKR to our lender through means of a MT760 swift. This will also encumber the asset for a period of 1 year and 1 month for the lender in assurance to the given loan.
Or if you can arrange a credit line please against the product please do so.
Should you have any contacts please let me know
Email me at mkagent@ymail.com
SARAH

Nürnberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

looking for CD , BG , SKR , Bond for PPP
36southinvestments@gmail.com
Wayne Moore

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

centipede220 wrote:
PRIVATE BUYER IS looking to BUYING THE FOLLOWING MEXICAN BONDS I am looking for:
1843 27,500 MEXICAN BOND 23T negotiate commissions
1843 5,000 950 MILLION EACH +5% COMMISSIONS
1843 10,000 PESOs 1.5 billion usd + 5% commissions
1843 20,000 - 3B 825 million + 5% commissions
1843 30,000 - 6 billion + 5% commissions
1851 G – 27,500 5 billion + 5% commissions
1851 H series 20,000 pesos 3 B 825M + 5% commissions
1851 I series 5,000 pesos - 950 million + 5% commissions
Santa ana 1866 – 500 usd – 600 million + 5% commissions
1884 – 20,000,000 pesos - 3 b 825m + 5% commissions
Black Diamond 1885 – 5,000 pesos - 600m + 5% commissions
Pink lady LL 1899 – 1,000 pesos - 100m + 5% commissions
1899 series A – 1,000 pounds – 100 million + 5% commissions
1904 A – 1,000 us – 70 million + 5% commissions
Urgently Need Oranges from 1899 serie A in Mexico City!!! Price 500B +50B. Close tomorrow!!!!
Also need Blues and Purple LTN`s on CETIP , SELIC , TRR. Real performing buyer(s) here!!!! contact me at evettejstark@live.com or centipede220@hotmail.com
Greetings,
Is your buyer still buying bonds/ my contact that is in JV with the seller has 20 Blue Berrys 1905 & 1908
21 Million peso 30 Million peso bonds- price 1 T each plus 5% fees for the sell side.

W. Moore
lwlwm@yahoo.com
balles alamo tx

Monterrey, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

I have pink lady LL , only direct bayers
alamo1900@gmail.com
mexican bond scam

Langley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

[11:31:18 AM] Tony O'Clery: THE MEXICAN BOND SCAM. Similar to the structured investment vehicle sub-prime scam.

There are only about 5 real buyers who can perform in the world, and will pay the others will only use the bonds package.
My friend who is an associate of Hacienda told me that he only personally knew of 10 real transactions last year and he was associated with one for 500K. He also said the Govts want to know who own the bonds and where they are at.. probably for a future re-certifying as a security at a lower price and interest. He also said the platforms are mis-appropriating the bonds...
The platforms use the bonds as an agreed ‘Temporary Bridge Collateral’ to get a line of credit or loan to start a ‘Trade’, as the bond has no intrinsic value this amount is paid back from the first trades.. THIS LEAVES THE BOND STILL ALIVE AND NOT MONETISED AS IT WAS ONLY USED FOR COLLATERAL THIS MEANS IT CAN BE USED TIME AFTER TIME AND NEVER BE REDEEMED. ALSO TO DO THIS THEY DO NOT NEED THE BOND ONLY OWNER’S NAME AND FOLIO NUMER IN A KYC. Nobody complains as the IMF gets 80% of the tranches into humanitarian projects, which is a broad stroke and can involve JV and future equity for the platforms.
The owner will be put under a silence order and confidentiality agreement to say nothing about how much they received for the bond...which is now owned by the platform ,OR JV,for future temporary collateral. These agreements never come to light and therefore never come to your paymaster, only the owner, the platform, the compliance and some intake officers get a kick-back .
THE BROKER NEVER HEARS ABOUT THE BOND AGAIN IT GOES DOWN A BLACK HOLE NOT SOLD, AS IT NEVER WAS SOLD, ONLY COLLATERALISED NOT MONETISED AS THE LOAN IS PAID BACK. THE PLATFORM DOESN’T EVEN NEED THE BOND JUST THE PACKAGE AS IN MANY CASES THERE IS A JV WITH THE LISTED OWNER. THIS IS SIMILAR TO THE SWISS BANK SCAM WHERE THEY COLLATERALISE GOLD IN THEIR BANKS WHICH IS NOT OWNED BY THEM
Most brokers or intermediaries never find out who the platforms are or their names so they can never follow up the scam or rort... Matrix 7 is one which my Hacienda Associate told me is owned by the Bush Family...and another was called Prakash Platform but there are thousands of them.
YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION WHERE HAVE ALL THESE THOUSANDS OF BONDS GONE AND WHY YOU DON’ T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN PAID. I PERSONALLY HAVE SUBMITTED OVER TWO THOUSAND SINCE OCTOBER 2011. THE COMPLIANCE OFFICERS AND INTAKE OFFICERS, MANY OF THEM GET PAID ON ALMOST A SALARY TO COLLECT PACKAGES FOR THE PLATFORMS...ANYONE WITH A SECURITIES TRADING LICENSE CAN BE A PLATFORM.
In this way it is similar to the siv subprime scam, where packages were sold all around the world without paperwork from the mortgage..........
BASELDUEQUALITY

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

I HAVE ON SALE BY AN INSTITUTIONAL CLIENT: BLUE BERRY, NAPOLEON, PINK LADY LL, SANTA ANNA, BLACK EAGLE AND FOUR PRESIDENT. THE AMOUNT IS REALLY IMPORTANT. VALUTATED ALSO TRADE PROGRAMS.
THANKS.
riccardo.mazzuoli@gmail.com
BOND SALE PURCHASE OF MEX

Lima, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

BOND SALE PURCHASE WORLDWIDE
We buy BONDS recognized owner of source holder and / or broker properly identified.
We guarantee a job with absolute secrecy and confidentiality of transactions with real positions and quick release
We work directly with ppp platform to ensure a professional and efficient management and demand the same of the holders or authorized mandates.
To be served require:
1.- The place where the bonds are physically.
2.- Documents evidencing ownership of bonds.

3.- Perfect Copy of the Bonds and coupons: Pictures of the bonds at the back and the right to daily newspaper

4.- The value and details of the Bonds

5.- A document certifying the assignment to manage their negotiation
Once we receive this information and contact details of the holder, a director will be in contact with you to complete negotiations.
For security and to provide security to our customers that require carefully examine the bonds and certify its existence, so we will need your support ensuring you absolute discretion and confidentiality.
RESPECTED ALL BROKERS.
If you are a broker, we pay commission ONLY if you provide the transaction and the buyer binds us.
More Information Contact: financial_service_bonds@hotmai l.com
BONUS: 4 PRESIDENTS, PINK LADY LL, BLACK EAGLE COMPLETE AND OTHER SIMPLE 27.500, 30 M, BLUE BERRY OF 21 M, SANTA ANA, PS 400-Maximilians, RED DIAMOND, QUEEN VICTORIA, BENITO JUAREZ OF 5000, OF 20 000 Juares BENITO AND OTHERS

COMPRA VENTA DE BONOS MEXICANOS Y DE TODO EL MUNDO
COMPRA VENTA DE BONOS A NIVEL MUNDIAL
Compramos BONOS de procedencia reconocida a propietario tenedor y/o intermediario debidamente identificados.
Garantizamos un trabajo con absoluta reserva y confidencialidad de las transacciones con posturas reales y de cierre rápido
Trabajamos en forma directa y con plataforma ppp que garantizan un manejo profesional y eficiente y exigimos lo mismo por parte de los tenedores o mandates autorizados.
Para poder ser atendidos requerimos:
1.- Lugar donde se encuentran físicamente los bonos.
2.- Documentos que acrediten la propiedad de los bonos.
3.- Copia perfecta de los Bonos y sus cupones: Fotos de los bonos por el revés y el derecho con periódico del día
4.- Valor y detalles de los Bonos
5.- Documento que acredite el encargo para gestionar su negociacion
Una vez recibamos esta información y datos de contacto del tenedor, un director nuestro se contactará con usted para terminar negociaciones.
Por medidas de seguridad y para brindar dicha seguridad a nuestros clientes requerimos examinar escrupulosamente los bonos y certificar su existencia, por lo que vamos a requerir su apoyo asegurandoles absoluta reserva y confidencialidad.
SE RESPETA A TODOS LOS INTERMEDIARIOS.
Si usted es un intermediario, le pagamos comision UNICAMENTE si usted facilita la transaccion y enlaza al comprador con nosotros.
Mayores Informes contactarnos: financial_service_bonds@hotmai l.com
BONOS: 4 PRESIDENTS, PINK LADY LL, BLACK EAGLE (AGUILA NEGRA) COMPLETAS Y SENCILLAS 27,500 U OTRAS, BLUE BERRY DE 30 M, BLUE BERRY DE 21 M, SANTA ANA, MAXIMILIANOS DE 400 PS, DIAMANTE ROJO, REYNA VICTORIA, BENITO JUAREZ DE 5000, BENITO JUARES DE 20 000 Y OTROS MAS
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Absolute pile of bullshit crap.With cut and paste and all the applications available all over the internet(Photo Shop) etc. any illusion is possible. Come out of your goddamn cave. This lunacy about picture of bonds next to newspaper is boring horrendous garbage. This is not a ransom kidnapping. I will send you a ring finger for a LOI. Where the Christ shit do you people come from???? Worse than the locust plague

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Gold Dust Sellers: CIF to US Refinery (Sep '10) 37 min hinda 38
I BUY LTN's PURPLE (REPAC, CETIP 2, CETIP S/A, ... (Mar '11) 1 hr Sergio Rolemberg 44
Source confirms that Germany is ready to leave ... 1 hr The Global Historian 1
Impeach President Obama & Remove Him from Offic... 2 hr The Negative Sentiment 1
From Gaza Incursion, Border Security to Ukraine... 3 hr A Divisive WH 1
July 22, 2014 is A Day of Infamy or Won't IT Be?? 4 hr A Day of Infamy 1
House committee votes to authorize lawsuit agai... 7 hr The Fireworks 1
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) 7 hr Wants Free Money 26
•••
•••