Mexican Gold Bonds For Sell
Iriedog

Schofield, WI

#33 Feb 21, 2011
I am interested in know more about your business. You can email me at alunione@gmail.com
Iriedog

Schofield, WI

#34 Feb 21, 2011
Jackie Kidwell wrote:
I need buy Mexican Pink LL BONDS I WILL PAY 3T +1T
FOR THE PINK LL.PER bONDS WITH FULL INFORMATION TO BUY.
i NEED FOLLOW BONDS to buy -- 1851 30,000 ,20,000 ,pesos and 1843 27,500 as well.
ALSO I HAVE FOR SALE THE FOLLOW BONDS:
LTNS, ORANGES, PINK LADES, GRAND MASTER, VENE,ANYTHING ON EUROCLEAR,$2B Electrobras bonds.
If have any kinds bonds for sale let me know.
Thanks,
Jackie at omeganotes@comcast.net
Looking for 1 Orange bond with ISIN EC.
CHARLES

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 27, 2011
WHO SENT THIS OFFER? I HAVE WHO CAN WORK ON IT ..
I have a client with a commodity said to be copper isotope. The entity currently holds 500 kg of the aforementioned product. The value that has been determined by UNIONIX is stipulated on the certificate of deposit attached, who is indeed the most reputable valuation Body in the precious metals sector. The commodity is currently in safe keeping at the bonded warehouse which is also a very reputable organisation in this specific field namely Pro Safe Germany. I am currently acting on behalf of my client as the authorised mandate to arrange a credit facility against the said asset.

Now what i need in order to complete the deal is a Bank to verify the SKR to our lender through means of a MT760 swift. This will also encumber the asset for a period of 1 year and 1 month for the lender in assurance to the given loan.

Or if you can arrange a credit line please against the product please do so.

Should you have any contacts please let me know
Alain

San José, Costa Rica

#36 Mar 4, 2011
Roberto wrote:
looking for PINK LADY MEXICAN BONDS 1899 Serie LL.
PRICE: 250B
COMISSION: 50B

Excuse me Carlos but not top 100 but top 5 joker ...wow
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Mar 8, 2011
bossomar wrote:
Buyers needed
e mail me evettejstark@live.com. please send all your contact information as well. phone cell, address. Are you the seller direct? or Rep>

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#40 Mar 15, 2011
Looking for 1843 20,000 or higher our client backed out of a contract yesterday and pulled his bond we have a buyer proofed up RWA ready to go to contract who was looking to close this week. you can reach me on skype at operationpr thanks
mtroy

Trinidad and Tobago

#43 Apr 2, 2011
Chelsie Ricci wrote:
Looking for 1843 20,000 or higher our client backed out of a contract yesterday and pulled his bond we have a buyer proofed up RWA ready to go to contract who was looking to close this week. you can reach me on skype at operationpr thanks
please email me:marlon2001tt@yahoo.com
mr cruz

Satellite Provider

#47 Apr 10, 2011
Greetings, Are you searching for a very Genuine loan? at an affordable interest rate?
processed within 2 of 3 working days. Have you been turned down constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here !!!
We Offer loans ranging from 1,000.00 to 100,000,000.00 at low interest rate of 2% only per annual. Do you need financial assistance for developing business a competitive edge/business expansion. We are certified, trust,worthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing, Reply to this email: ultimatelendingloancompany@gma il.com
we give out long term loan for one 1 year to fifty years maximum.
We offer all source of loan such as:
* Personal Loans
* Business Loans
* Consolidation Loan* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement
* Refinance Loans
* Company Project loans.
Please if you are delighted and interested in our financial offer, Do not hesitate to contact us if in need of our service as you will be required to furnish us with the following details to commence with the process of your loan sum accordingly.
Please if you are interested in getting urgent loan today email us now and fill the below form to proceed.
Name of applicant:
Age/Sex:
Monthly Income:
State/City:
Valid Phone Number:
Amount Needed as Loan:
Duration:
Purpose of Loan:
We shall await your response as you read and reply.
Thanks for reading, the lord is your strength.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Apr 20, 2011
PRIVATE BUYER IS looking to BUYING THE FOLLOWING MEXICAN BONDS I am looking for:
1843 27,500 MEXICAN BOND 23T negotiate commissions
1843 5,000 950 MILLION EACH +5% COMMISSIONS
1843 10,000 PESOs 1.5 billion usd + 5% commissions
1843 20,000 - 3B 825 million + 5% commissions
1843 30,000 - 6 billion + 5% commissions
1851 G – 27,500 5 billion + 5% commissions
1851 H series 20,000 pesos 3 B 825M + 5% commissions
1851 I series 5,000 pesos - 950 million + 5% commissions
Santa ana 1866 – 500 usd – 600 million + 5% commissions
1884 – 20,000,000 pesos - 3 b 825m + 5% commissions
Black Diamond 1885 – 5,000 pesos - 600m + 5% commissions
Pink lady LL 1899 – 1,000 pesos - 100m + 5% commissions
1899 series A – 1,000 pounds – 100 million + 5% commissions
1904 A – 1,000 us – 70 million + 5% commissions

Urgently Need Oranges from 1899 serie A in Mexico City!!! Price 500B +50B. Close tomorrow!!!!
Also need Blues and Purple LTN`s on CETIP , SELIC , TRR. Real performing buyer(s) here!!!! contact me at evettejstark@live.com or centipede220@hotmail.com
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Apr 20, 2011
have 1885 5000 pesos one away to seller
1930 Gold backed 30 bonds I am next to seller mandate murphy's law here. contact centipede220@hotmail or evettejstark@live.com
bond dog

West Boylston, MA

#53 Apr 21, 2011
how much are the 1930's?
GSH

Osgoode, Canada

#55 May 2, 2011
Have one Mexican Pink Lady 1899 LL series bond for sale. I legally represent the owner. Perito report and all details available to qualified buyers willing to prove capability to purchase and willing to attend TTM in USA to close. Offered at $45B USD. Further communication by private mail only.(applicant@cphlimited.com )
ABCD

Ridgewood, NJ

#57 May 3, 2011
GSH your private email is so private is not valid. Lets hope for everyone's sake your bond is not as private as your email...
GSH

Osgoode, Canada

#58 May 3, 2011
You are correct....my apologies! This account was supposed to be activated for this purpose several days ago, but somehow something got mixed up by our technical staff. You may contact me on my private account at glenhowald@cphlimited.com.
Ellis

Los Angeles, CA

#59 May 19, 2011
Chelsie Ricci wrote:
Hi Chelsie,
I have an 1843 20,000 ready to go! Please contact me: dandy_man@hotmail.com

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#61 Jun 5, 2011
Ellis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chelsie,
I have an 1843 20,000 ready to go! Please contact me: dandy_man@hotmail.com
Please contact me I have 1843 27.500 ready to go!! If you still have a buyer....contact me at Bonds4sale@gmail.com!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#62 Jun 5, 2011
Looking for Serious Buyers:

1899 Series A Orange Mexican Bonds
1843 27.500, 30,000, 100.000 pesos Black Mexican Bonds
Pink Mexican Bonds LL (2)
Green Mexican Bonds (1)
Pure White Doves Mexican Bonds
Please contact me and I will arrange a call with the Sellers Mandate who will need direct contact with Buyers Mandate.
bonds4sale@gmail.com
Ltnrq

Alexandria, VA

#63 Jun 9, 2011
Looking for serious owners/sellers of 1899 Orange Series A @$4850
On Euroclear or with out, Santa Ana's bonds
* Serious sellers/mandates contact me at realtyassociatess[AT]gmail[dot ]com
Leave your contact information and I'll get back with you shortly.
Jim H

Fort Lee, NJ

#66 Jun 14, 2011
2 Bonds are available;

Black Diamond 1885 – 5,000 pesos - 600m + 5% commissions
CMD

Goldsboro, NC

#67 Jun 14, 2011
Buyer is looking for:

1899 Series A Oranges.

1899 Pink Lady LL.

1866 Santa Anna's.

Brazilian Series H Purple LTNs on CETIP/Blue LTNs on SELIC (offering 600M per Purple on/40M on SELIC).

Will place seller/seller's authorized legal representative in contact with the buyer's legal representative IF there is a complete, updated package that has not been circulated or tampered with ready to be sent to the buyer's rep after initial CC.

Buyer is a a group of investors pooling funds to buy Historical Bonds and will not tolerate any form of misleading or falsification of position and/or documents. If this is done, proper authorities will be contacted to report fradulent activity. Please do not contact me unless your product has been verified and is ready to be sold by its genuine owner or their authorized signatory/attorney.

Email me at Cdupr88@yahoo.com with serious offers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Is Prepared Ahead For Any Confrontation ... 6 hr The Dossier From ... 1
The Short Lived Intrusion To S. China Sea Expos... 6 hr The Dumbos 1
The Filthy Agents at Yahoo News Can Visit Zuma ... 13 hr Black Zuma 1
That Filthy and Low Down Zuma GDP Is The Last H... 14 hr Black Zuma GDP 1
DC Trump's Plan To Meet Kim of N. Korea Needs T... 21 hr What Kim Wants 1
US Fishing Fleet Can Float + Wander Along The S... 21 hr The Dumbos 2
DC Trump Needs To Learn The Negative Consequenc... Sun The Trade War 1
More from around the web