Ron Paul: Yellen Dangerous For The Ec...

Ron Paul: Yellen Dangerous For The Economy..

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Progressive American

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Kitco News)- The Federal Reserve will not be able to revive the economy under the leadership of Janet Yellen, said Dr. Ron Paul.

The former U.S. congressman, and former Republican presidential candidate spoke with Kitco News during the Metals & Minerals Conference in San Francisco and said he does not expect Yellen to change the monetary policy that is currently in place. In fact he expects that she could be even more aggressive than current chairman Ben Bernanke.

And more...

Although Paul was critical of Yellen’s policies, he said that the leadership of the central bank is secondary to the entire system. He added the last four or five years has demonstrated that the entire monetary system is not helping the economy grow.

Paul explained that although the Fed has managed to keep interest rates artificially low, it has done nothing to help build the economy and has only created an asset bubble that continues to grow.

My point: To live for the day and why bother w/ Tomorrow!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2013
The Progressive American wrote:
Kitco News)- The Federal Reserve will not be able to revive the economy under the leadership of Janet Yellen, said Dr. Ron Paul.
The former U.S. congressman, and former Republican presidential candidate spoke with Kitco News during the Metals & Minerals Conference in San Francisco and said he does not expect Yellen to change the monetary policy that is currently in place. In fact he expects that she could be even more aggressive than current chairman Ben Bernanke.
And more...
Although Paul was critical of Yellen’s policies, he said that the leadership of the central bank is secondary to the entire system. He added the last four or five years has demonstrated that the entire monetary system is not helping the economy grow.
Paul explained that although the Fed has managed to keep interest rates artificially low, it has done nothing to help build the economy and has only created an asset bubble that continues to grow.
My point: To live for the day and why bother w/ Tomorrow!!!
The question rather is;
Why bother writing numerous posts and single topix with absolutely no response what so ever. You look like an insane man screaming to the mirror window on a subway train
The Progressive American

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question rather is;
Why bother writing numerous posts and single topix with absolutely no response what so ever. You look like an insane man screaming to the mirror window on a subway train
I sense you are the insane fool in this Forum!!!

Don't forget that Ron Paul is A MD first and Congress man second!!! And you are no body!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's March Demands Equality 3 hr WhirlyPearl 19
D Tax Cheeter, A New Book By Smort Cheever May ... 4 hr D Tax Cheeter 1
US Debt Ceiling Has To Be Raised by April 29, 2... 12 hr US Debt Ceiling 1
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... 14 hr OMG 14
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks 15 hr COLONY in a COUNTRY 2
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder 19 hr The Hippie 3
China Spent Less on Defense But Building Up S. ... 21 hr The Filthy Yahoo ... 1
More from around the web