Looking for CMO platform
milo

Atlanta, GA

#89 Mar 2, 2010
GCS LLC is a company, along with its joint ventures, that provides investment projects and opportunities for companies and
corporations seeking to raise funds for their endeavors and projects. Whether the projects be for profit, nonprofit, or humanitarian
we work hard to help reach the goals of our clients. We can use various forms of collateral and assets that a client might have in
order to reach their goals. We can also assist in the purchase of bgs, mtns, cmos, and various instruments. It would be our pleasure to assist your organization in achieving its needs and goals. for more info contact [email protected]
Lee

New Rochelle, NY

#90 Mar 4, 2010
I have some CMO's for sell JPMC 1.2M plus commission. Have the trade ticket ready to go...Just need POF and your security
officers name deal can be completed today.....
contact me at [email protected]
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#91 Mar 4, 2010
LOL !!

FYI: CMOs are being placed in Buy/Sellback contracts and the LTV is around 1-3% of the CURRENT market value (not face value).

Anyone that says other wise, will show lack of experience in this type of transaction.

I know...ouch !
William H Steiner

Panama City, Panama

#92 Mar 4, 2010
In the event someone is looking for a Platform that handles CMO's, I have first hand knowledge of one working out of Zurich.

William H. Steiner
Panama City, Panama - Wealth Management
dreamteamfinanci al

Gilbert, AZ

#93 Mar 4, 2010
GCFW wrote:
I own a $1 B CMO and have been looking for a viable trade platform that is legit for months. I have found nothing but dead ends, lies and false promises.
I am the sole owner and have no baggage. I am not looking to sell because my CMO is actually paying for itself in yield payments.
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your contact here and I will reply privately.
QIf you have not had any luck finding a trader to work with please send me an email with your name, direct phone contact information to [email protected]..Kendra Bonds I also have other Investment opportunites available to you as well. Look forward to speaking with you soon
dreamteamfinanci al

Gilbert, AZ

#94 Mar 4, 2010
Ashley wrote:
I have a client with a commodity said to be copper isotope. The entity currently holds 500 kg of the aforementioned product. The value that has been determined by UNIONIX is stipulated on the certificate of deposit attached, who is indeed the most reputable valuation Body in the precious metals sector. The commodity is currently in safe keeping at the bonded warehouse which is also a very reputable organisation in this specific field namely Pro Safe Germany. I am currently acting on behalf of my client as the authorised mandate to arrange a credit facility against the said asset.I have a couple of sources that work with commodities and in-ground assets, etc... please leave your name and direct phone contact information so we can set up a conference call if you are still looking to close your transaction. I also have opportunities for other investments as well.My email is [email protected]...Look forward to speaking with you soon
Now what i need in order to complete the deal is a Bank to verify the SKR to our lender through means of a MT760 swift. This will also encumber the asset for a period of 1 year and 1 month for the lender in assurance to the given loan.
Or if you can arrange a credit line please against the product please do so.
Should you have any contacts please leave your email and i will get in contact.
I would love the opportunity to work with you in getting this transaction closed. I have a couple people in my small network that work with commodities and in-ground assets, etc..... If you have not closed this transaction please send your name and direct phone contact info to me email at [email protected] look forward to speaking with you soon
dreamteamfinanci al

Gilbert, AZ

#95 Mar 4, 2010
lmccoco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a wonderful person, keep treating people right, i love it
Do you have an email address that I can talk to you off site on? Please email me at [email protected]
toombs

Grayson, GA

#96 Mar 6, 2010
manage buy/sell program .......much better!

2.5m investment will get you a 1billion cmo package,we will then monetize it into 100m and place it into trade
that the trader will trade for you , guarantee you returns of a approx of 20 m for 40 weeks!! payouts are every mon,tues,wed,thur minus my (5%) fee and your (5%)fee
for 40 weeks guaranteed!! the trader can guarantee this return because he already have buyers in
place to buy your notes a month in advance!! after passing
background compliance check(takes approx 7-10 days)
you will speak directley with the trader
you will know what your monthly returns will be on a 40 week after talking with the trader
,again paid to you every mon,tue,wed,thur.average monthly returns are 80m that are averaged out over a month and paid out 4 x week for 40 weeks,and at the end of the 40 weeks you can participate/reinstate for another 40 weeks.manage buy sell progam is guaranteed returns
on your investment,you will make your 2.5m investment back the first 2-3days of the weekly payout!! please email me at [email protected]
Jamal Shah

Newnan, GA

#98 Mar 12, 2010
We can monetize and place every "AAA" $1B+ CMO Package for typically .14 cents on-the-dollar (14% LTV) into a platform "Entry" . Lower class CMOs can be traded as well at 10% LTV. This means we can monetize and place the "AAA" $1B CMO's into the Platform at a $140M credit-line into an extremely dynamic (40-week) managed buy/sell trading program with 30% to 40% weekly returns, historically $30M to $40M+/week. ABSOLUTELY NO RISK TO GET STARTED -- The entire process Turn-Around Time is between 5 and 10 days. This program is proven effective and we are DIRECT to the trader.
Jamal Shah

Newnan, GA

#99 Mar 12, 2010
Please email me at [email protected]
Keith

Cumming, GA

#102 Apr 15, 2010
Andy wrote:
Hello Sir, Foremost: Thank you, for your Posting..I always get people seeking your type of service...can we talk..[email protected] Andy, <quoted text>
Hi, my name is Keith. I would appreciate some of your time to discuss your trade platforms. Thank you. [email protected]
Jamal Shah

Newnan, GA

#103 Apr 15, 2010
If you are CMO owner or direct to client and looking for trading through some of the best PPP, please contact me by emailing to [email protected]

Thanks
Jamal
MSFC

Coppell, TX

#104 Apr 21, 2010
Can you send me more information about your company?
[email protected]
James W Orlando

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Apr 22, 2010
Looking to Help wrote:
I own a $1 B CMO and have been looking for a viable trade platform that is legit for months. I have found nothing but dead ends, lies and false promises.
I am the sole owner and have no baggage. I am not looking to sell because my CMO is actually paying for itself in yield payments.
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your
contact here and I will reply privately.
Sir,
I have a Trader Source with a 1B minimum for CMO's that can help.I will be glad to set up a call.Please email me at [email protected]
I look forward to speaking with you.
Sir,

We have been in business in New York for 28 years, and represent the only PPP that will work for you. We have placed a total of $1.9B in CMO's into trade so far this year. You can contact me at: James W. Orlando, President/CEO, J.W. Orlando & Associates, Ltd., New York-Boston, [email protected]
James W Orlando

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Apr 22, 2010
Sir,

We have been in business in New York for 28 years, and represent the only PPP that will work for you. We have placed a total of $1.9B in CMO's into trade so far this year. You can contact me at: James W. Orlando, President/CEO, J.W. Orlando & Associates, Ltd., New York-Boston, [email protected]
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#107 Apr 22, 2010
James, you have been successful in placing CMOs into managed buy/sell-back contracts? Wow! You are indeed a very lucky man. None of my contacts would touch CMOs with a 25 footer pole.
Market News

Nottingham, UK

#108 May 12, 2010
Test
gbridge88

Seattle, WA

#110 May 18, 2010
Andy wrote:
I have been trying to reach you....e-mail me Direct..>>> [email protected] Thank you Andy
GCFWI own a $1 B CMO and have been looking for a viable trade platform that is legit for months. I have found nothing but dead ends, lies and false promises.
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your contact here and I will reply privately.
/Response: Still looking for a legit trade platform? Look no further. Connected to a domestic trade platform
in Calif. Either buy a "AAA" C.M.O. for $1.3 Million, or use existing trade instruments to enter the platform. Your C.M.O. or
other trade instruments stay in your Bank Account. No advance fees.
Email me at [email protected] for contact info. Glen
Andy

United States

#113 Jun 3, 2010
Sir Contact me here [email protected] to discuss further..Still looking for a legit trade platform? Look no further. Connected to a domestic trade platform
in Calif. Either buy a "AAA" C.M.O. for $1.3 Million, or use existing trade instruments to enter the platform. Your C.M.O. or
other trade instruments stay in your Bank Account. No advance fees.
Email me at [email protected] for contact info. Glen
KRC Financial Services

North Highlands, CA

#116 Jun 25, 2010
Hello,
I too have access to several very specialized platforms we will need

- Passport of Principal(s),
- SKR or sanitized copy of CMO

You and the instrument will be verified with both FBI and Interpol but us honest open folks have nothing to worry about..
to get started contact..
[email protected]
so email for further information etc
my blog needs to be updated but it is
ppm-ppp.blogspot.com
Yours Truly,
Kathy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fraudulent Dow can not save you... Listen t... 2 hr The Dow is Fraud 1
That Stooge Cheever is Hiding Out, I say: To Mi... 2 hr The Death Wish 1
Préstamo Personal (May '10) 7 hr Sra Tessy Benson 82
To those plotters, I question their wits: Why P... Tue e-mails is A None... 2
Ben Carson who separated Conjoined Twins but no... Tue Neutral Surgeon M... 3
John Kerry needs to Go Back to School and Learn... Aug 31 Kerry The Crippled 1
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) Aug 31 billc793 19
More from around the web