Looking for CMO platform

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
I own a $1 B CMO and have been looking for a viable trade platform that is legit for months. I have found nothing but dead ends, lies and false promises.

I am the sole owner and have no baggage. I am not looking to sell because my CMO is actually paying for itself in yield payments.

If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your contact here and I will reply privately.
SUN

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Hello, sir. Please contact me at [email protected] I can help you.

Thank you.

Sun
GCFW wrote:
I own a $1 B CMO and have been looking for a viable trade platform that is legit for months. I have found nothing but dead ends, lies and false promises.
I am the sole owner and have no baggage. I am not looking to sell because my CMO is actually paying for itself in yield payments.
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your contact here and I will reply privately.
Looking to Help

Pikeville, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2009
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your
contact here and I will reply privately.
Sir,
I have a Trader Source with a 1B minimum for CMO's that can help.I will be glad to set up a call.Please email me at [email protected]
I look forward to speaking with you.
BESS

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 26, 2009
If you really have them contact me as I can do it for you but be aware, you must be the beneficial owner and NOT a broker.
BES
[email protected] om
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Looking to Help wrote:
If anyone out there can prove they have a legitimate trade opportunity please post your
contact here and I will reply privately.
Sir,
I have a Trader Source with a 1B minimum for CMO's that can help.I will be glad to set up a call.Please email me at [email protected]
I look forward to speaking with you.

I have sent you an email with my contact information. Look forward to hearing from you.
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#6 Jul 27, 2009
BESS wrote:
If you really have them contact me as I can do it for you but be aware, you must be the beneficial owner and NOT a broker.
BES
[email protected] om
I have sent you an email with my contact info on it. I look forward to hearing from you.
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Jul 27, 2009
SUN wrote:
Hello, sir. Please contact me at [email protected] I can help you.
Thank you.
Sun
<quoted text>
I have sent you an email with my contact info. I look forward to the information.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#8 Jul 27, 2009
You guys really must stop smoking crack! right now, a 1B CMO is worth 1.5M (maybe). These are still quite volitile.

There is NO SUCH THING as leveraging the face value. This is BROKER TALK. Leverage occurs on the MONETARY TRADE VALUE (which is 1.5M). Since these are really not liquid, they are worthless TODAY.

Every "trade group" which is just a "group of brokers" will tell you anything.

Get off the pipe.
Carl Griffin

Boise, ID

#9 Jul 27, 2009
Hi GCFW
Please send me your email addy so we can visit more if your still looking for a viable trade program.
Thanks
Carl Griffin [email protected] dot com
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Jul 27, 2009
Paul,

I have read some of your comments on other Topix boards and you always seem to be so confrontational. Your ignorant statement that we are somehow on Crack tells me you have limited intelligence so I will try to make this as simple as possible.

First, I own the CMO, it's a commercial CMO that was produced in 2006 with a factor of .99. This means that in 3 years only 1% of the mortgages have either paid off or dropped out. Commercial CMO's are very stable with a average life of 10 years so that shoots down your statement about these being volatile.

Second, my CMO is currently averaging a yield of $28,000 a month and I can take the bond back to the floor right now and get a bid for purchase in less than one hour for current market value which shoots down your comment that they are non liquid and are worthless.

If you were correct in saying that I paid $1.5 million this means at the current yield I would have realized $1.08 million in returns so far and I would double my money over the bonds average life. The difference here is I paid half what you suggested so I have already made my money back and still have 7 more years of average life. So not only have I had great cash flow but it's also sat large on my balance sheet. Doesn't seem so worthless does it?

Finally, Trade platforms do exist, and there are platforms that can hypothecate and trade a CMO. I currently hold a Series 7 license and own a commercial lending company that has utilized CMO's for lending for many years.

I also have access to two very real and very transparent trading platforms that only accept cash and not bonds.

If you would like to learn more I can set you up a Security account in about 3 hours and open up a host of possibilities for you but you really need to lose the hostility.
Ashley

Solihull, UK

#11 Jul 27, 2009
I have a client with a commodity said to be copper isotope. The entity currently holds 500 kg of the aforementioned product. The value that has been determined by UNIONIX is stipulated on the certificate of deposit attached, who is indeed the most reputable valuation Body in the precious metals sector. The commodity is currently in safe keeping at the bonded warehouse which is also a very reputable organisation in this specific field namely Pro Safe Germany. I am currently acting on behalf of my client as the authorised mandate to arrange a credit facility against the said asset.

Now what i need in order to complete the deal is a Bank to verify the SKR to our lender through means of a MT760 swift. This will also encumber the asset for a period of 1 year and 1 month for the lender in assurance to the given loan.

Or if you can arrange a credit line please against the product please do so.

Should you have any contacts please leave your email and i will get in contact.
Ashley

Solihull, UK

#12 Jul 27, 2009
please contact me on [email protected]
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#13 Jul 27, 2009
GCFW wrote:
Paul,
I have read some of your comments on other Topix boards and you always seem to be so confrontational. Your ignorant statement that we are somehow on Crack tells me you have limited intelligence so I will try to make this as simple as possible.
First, I own the CMO, it's a commercial CMO that was produced in 2006 with a factor of .99. This means that in 3 years only 1% of the mortgages have either paid off or dropped out. Commercial CMO's are very stable with a average life of 10 years so that shoots down your statement about these being volatile.
Second, my CMO is currently averaging a yield of $28,000 a month and I can take the bond back to the floor right now and get a bid for purchase in less than one hour for current market value which shoots down your comment that they are non liquid and are worthless.
If you were correct in saying that I paid $1.5 million this means at the current yield I would have realized $1.08 million in returns so far and I would double my money over the bonds average life. The difference here is I paid half what you suggested so I have already made my money back and still have 7 more years of average life. So not only have I had great cash flow but it's also sat large on my balance sheet. Doesn't seem so worthless does it?
Finally, Trade platforms do exist, and there are platforms that can hypothecate and trade a CMO. I currently hold a Series 7 license and own a commercial lending company that has utilized CMO's for lending for many years.
I also have access to two very real and very transparent trading platforms that only accept cash and not bonds.
If you would like to learn more I can set you up a Security account in about 3 hours and open up a host of possibilities for you but you really need to lose the hostility.
I guess you patted yourself on the back when you were done writing that!

Take the CMO, ask the broker dealer for a margin and use the cash.

PS: I am very glad you are what you say you are and you are as successful as you say you are.....

And that's why you solicit here too? Correct?

As far as being controversial.... Nah, its easy to separate truth from fiction when you know the truth! You figure it out.
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#14 Jul 28, 2009
Paul M wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you patted yourself on the back when you were done writing that!
Take the CMO, ask the broker dealer for a margin and use the cash.
PS: I am very glad you are what you say you are and you are as successful as you say you are.....
And that's why you solicit here too? Correct?
As far as being controversial.... Nah, its easy to separate truth from fiction when you know the truth! You figure it out.
No, patting yourself on the back is what you do every time you berate someone on these Topix boards.

The difference between you and I is I am on here looking to network with others that have similar issues as oppossed to sarcastic idiots that cruise these boards looking for confrontation.

Everything you write is negative and shows your ignorance. You don't think I am what I say, why don't we find out, open up an account with my Security firm, it's quick, it's easy, we are a very large well known firm in your home State of NY. This way I will be able to see if you are what you say you are and we will both be able to post the findings here on Topix.

Otherwise, find somewhere else to spread your cynicism, these boards will be a much better place without you.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#15 Jul 28, 2009
GCFW wrote:
<quoted text>
No, patting yourself on the back is what you do every time you berate someone on these Topix boards.
The difference between you and I is I am on here looking to network with others that have similar issues as oppossed to sarcastic idiots that cruise these boards looking for confrontation.
Everything you write is negative and shows your ignorance. You don't think I am what I say, why don't we find out, open up an account with my Security firm, it's quick, it's easy, we are a very large well known firm in your home State of NY. This way I will be able to see if you are what you say you are and we will both be able to post the findings here on Topix.
Otherwise, find somewhere else to spread your cynicism, these boards will be a much better place without you.
Again, Topix... to network? Do you actually read what's posted on here? People looking to lease instruments for loans or PPP. People looking to provide leasing services and swear these can be encumbered!

People selling t-Strips at NINETEEN +1 when the market is at 25.

You want to network with these guys? Go for it.

The emails I receive come mostly from the brokers who HAVE A BRAIN and ask for advice... the guys who are hard working and serious and aren't scammers. Guys that want to represent to their clients REAL opportunities and not unproven techniques.

We point out what is truth and fable by using common sense and personal experiences. We save a lot of brokers a lot of time. We save clients a lot of money by exposing the fraudsters out there.

You are intitled to your opinion on me and who we represent. Notice, i didn't SLAM you, nor will I. I commented on what you offered.

If you take a personal offense to my posting, then dont read them.
GCFW

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Jul 28, 2009
Paul M wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Topix... to network? Do you actually read what's posted on here? People looking to lease instruments for loans or PPP. People looking to provide leasing services and swear these can be encumbered!
People selling t-Strips at NINETEEN +1 when the market is at 25.
You want to network with these guys? Go for it.
The emails I receive come mostly from the brokers who HAVE A BRAIN and ask for advice... the guys who are hard working and serious and aren't scammers. Guys that want to represent to their clients REAL opportunities and not unproven techniques.
We point out what is truth and fable by using common sense and personal experiences. We save a lot of brokers a lot of time. We save clients a lot of money by exposing the fraudsters out there.
You are intitled to your opinion on me and who we represent. Notice, i didn't SLAM you, nor will I. I commented on what you offered.
If you take a personal offense to my posting, then dont read them.
Wow, maybe you should read what you write, you responded to an inquiry I posted for anyone that has information for a platform for CMO's by stating we need to stop smoking crack and need to get of the crack pipe.

Anyone seeking advice from you after responding like that needs their head examined.

I get dozens of inquiries from Brokers looking for T Strips for $19 or claiming to be able to sell them for $19. I know as well as yourself that these individuals are hopelessly lost but instead of berating them I explain to them how T strips are stuctured and how it's impossible for them to find what they are looking for.

Anyone with T strips at $19 can bring them to me and I can bring back a bid from the floor in an hour for $1 under market so why would anyone sell them through an unlicensed broker and pay a $1 commission.

I work with Hedge funds and Pension funds that bought strips at those prices but they certainly are not going to sell them for that because it undermines the reason they purchased them in the first place.

As a licensed trader we get paid inside the yield spreads and believe me when I say we get paid very little compared to what some of these brokers are claiming.

I use Topix because it reaches a great deal of people and believe it or not there are some very good people here seeking answers which I assume is why you are so dillegently crusing the boards.

Whether you want to believe it or not I have met some very solid people here and have closed quite a few deals. Once you point some of these brokers in the right direction and give them something solid to offer that is not BS you would be surprised what they can do.

Why don't you take a look at some of the things you write and if you truly want to help people do it without the personal attacks.
VPG

Twinsburg, OH

#17 Jul 28, 2009
GCFW,
Please contact me at: vpgl[email protected], I would like to network with you on CMO and T-Strips. Thank you.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#18 Jul 28, 2009
GCFW wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, maybe you should read what you write, you responded to an inquiry I posted for anyone that has information for a platform for CMO's by stating we need to stop smoking crack and need to get of the crack pipe.
Anyone seeking advice from you after responding like that needs their head examined.
I get dozens of inquiries from Brokers looking for T Strips for $19 or claiming to be able to sell them for $19. I know as well as yourself that these individuals are hopelessly lost but instead of berating them I explain to them how T strips are stuctured and how it's impossible for them to find what they are looking for.
Anyone with T strips at $19 can bring them to me and I can bring back a bid from the floor in an hour for $1 under market so why would anyone sell them through an unlicensed broker and pay a $1 commission.
I work with Hedge funds and Pension funds that bought strips at those prices but they certainly are not going to sell them for that because it undermines the reason they purchased them in the first place.
As a licensed trader we get paid inside the yield spreads and believe me when I say we get paid very little compared to what some of these brokers are claiming.
I use Topix because it reaches a great deal of people and believe it or not there are some very good people here seeking answers which I assume is why you are so dillegently crusing the boards.
Whether you want to believe it or not I have met some very solid people here and have closed quite a few deals. Once you point some of these brokers in the right direction and give them something solid to offer that is not BS you would be surprised what they can do.
Why don't you take a look at some of the things you write and if you truly want to help people do it without the personal attacks.
Enjoy. I do not look for business on here, nor to network. I am wonderfully happy for you that you were able to close some deals.

Keep up the good work. I see you already have a broker looking to talk to you on CMO's and Strips. Go get 'em.
Luke

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2009
Hello everyone my name is Luke and for 10 years I've owned and operated a pretty succesful franchise. Recently a good friend of mine suggested that I start looking into CMO's and forex, all this stuff is pretty confusing eveything is abbreviated I'm coming across alot of fast talkers who seem to be up to no good. I was wondering whether anyone could suggest some reading material for beginners that could point me in the right direction. Thank You in advance.([email protected] com)
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#20 Aug 26, 2009
This "GCFW" is a fool. I guess he forgot what he initially posted -- and I quote:

"Paul M" (which I have no idea who he this Paul M., is) hit the nail right on the head with his comments.

"GCFW" who are you trying to fool, besides yourself?

Your CMOs are worthless as collateral for a trading contract. If they were worth the risk, the trading group would have done the deal long time ago.

In a way, when someone throws you a bucket of cold water, with the intent to wake you up, your reaction would be identical to the one you have expressed here.

This is what happens when someone provides you with a FREE consultation. You do not appreciate it, because it cost you NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Depression Is Coming When You Have No Money To ... 1 hr Global Attack 1
That Filthy Theresa Maid Forgot Who and What Sh... 4 hr Theresa Maid 1
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 17 hr LOL Cheever 5
This is proof of China's stupidity. 17 hr Braying Cheever 3
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... Sun Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) Sat Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Sep 22 LOL Cheever 2
More from around the web