Large-scale in-ground asset OPERATIONAL mining financing - energy reserves
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Jun 29, 2011
General Parameters: ALL MINES MUST BE OPERATIONAL
• The in ground assets must be verifiable. Assays MUST be provided.
• The funding amount may be, up to 100% of the net present value.
• These projects are funded purely on the PROVABLE (NOT PROBABLE) value of the assets; not the credit worthiness of the principals.
• Precious gems and metals may be collateralized if they are stored in a bonded warehouse and are accompanied by proof of ownership and an appraisal. 500M minimum (lesser amounts may be approved on a case by case.
• Most in ground assets of definite and appreciable value, i. e. Energy reserves, oil, gas, coal, aluminum, copper, nickel and liquid traded metals,GOLD. Other precious metal mines on a case by case basis.
• We specialize in the monetization of precious metals and other commodities.
WE DO NOT DO REAL ESTATE FUNDING.
Please submit complete underwriting package to Mr. Talbott: [email protected]
Add your comments below
|Calm at Minneapolis protest site a night after ...||25 min||Go Blue Forever||1|
|No more Devilish Images of Low Lives to influen...||44 min||David Cheever||4|
|Cat got Cheever's Tongue and No More Obama, Oba...||Mon||Cat got your Tongue||1|
|David Cheever's Life Is a Trail of Broken Promi...||Nov 22||Cheever and Lies||1|
|Obama Kenyan Teaching showed up in his ISIS Str...||Nov 22||ISIS strategy||2|
|Never to Visit A Hellish Erie Bay Front Convent...||Nov 21||Down and Out||2|
|No More Calls from Doug Marshall...Try David Ch...||Nov 21||Do Not Call||2|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC