Youcef Rustum got one of the highest ...

Youcef Rustum got one of the highest pensions in NYS...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2013
It might be worth for the criminal investigation in waste and fraud of Tax payers' money!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2013
The Watchful Eye wrote:
It might be worth for the criminal investigation in waste and fraud of Tax payers' money!!!
You continue to rant about things irrelavent to banking or finance. Your personal agenda is a waste of forum's valuable space.
Go away!! Now!
A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to rant about things irrelavent to banking or finance. Your personal agenda is a waste of forum's valuable space.
Go away!! Now!
I have seen any of your funny farms so far!!! I post Youcef Rustum and you, David Cheever together for a reason!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2013
A Legal Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen any of your funny farms so far!!! I post Youcef Rustum and you, David Cheever together for a reason!!!
Dude, get a job or donate your time to a worthy cause. But posting your crap here, on an hourly basis, is a waste of valuable forum space.

Go away !
The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Nov 14, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, get a job or donate your time to a worthy cause. But posting your crap here, on an hourly basis, is a waste of valuable forum space.
Go away !
You will get your wish to have free food and shelter soon!!! David Cheever is destined to be in a confined CELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Left A Trail of Written Evidence to Ind... 34 min David Cheever 2
Message to the Mayor of Buffalo, New York. 38 min David Cheever 1
Cheever's past is now exposed for Criminal Inve... 45 min David Cheever 5
Two Flying Dragons are Instructed to Find Micha... 46 min David Cheever 4
The Dragon Justice Surfaces only when You have ... 50 min David Cheever 2
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) 8 hr swedenforever 54
Dow is poised to Plunge 6% and more by Year End... 19 hr A Down Market 1
More from around the web