Our banker links can get you loans fr...

Our banker links can get you loans from 200k to 10Million USD

Posted in the Banking Forum

Giving Loans for Projects

UK

#1 Sep 25, 2013
We are reliable source and have been in business for over two decades. Our senior bank contact has confirmed in a meeting today that they are giving renown customers an offer which will soon close, an opportunity to get loans of 200k to 10million USD for their projects. They also have ability to grant loan of 25m to 150m for laarger projects through wealth Mgt section. We can get you this opportunity but you have to pass compliance and also you have to show capability to pay back and committment. Email us: [email protected]

Henrieta.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Giving Loans for Projects wrote:
We are reliable source and have been in business for over two decades. Our senior bank contact has confirmed in a meeting today that they are giving renown customers an offer which will soon close, an opportunity to get loans of 200k to 10million USD for their projects. They also have ability to grant loan of 25m to 150m for laarger projects through wealth Mgt section. We can get you this opportunity but you have to pass compliance and also you have to show capability to pay back and committment. Email us: [email protected]
Henrieta.
Scam warning alert! Stay away from this offer. You will become a victim if you ignore my warning.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Watch for the Scam by David Cheever!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2013
What has DC done that has made everyone bash him I'm curious

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Told the TRUTH?? Happens to me all the time!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2013
I c
Yes indeed people can't seem to handle that element.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Tah-Shing Lee, PhD, PE Is A Builder and ... 6 hr My Life Story 1
Ben Bernanke started the Fake Money System to H... 9 hr My Stone Lion 1
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 11 hr Fraud Cheever 4
A Page of Dark and Filthy US Marines Stay in Ja... 11 hr Doodle Cheever 6
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... 14 hr Cheever A Suspect 4
dtc s2s (Apr '13) Wed Etienne87 31
Japs Ten Year Bond yields A Negative Interest R... Wed Japs Lead The Way 1
More from around the web