Sandy Victims from Rags to Riches, Th...

Sandy Victims from Rags to Riches, The Frauds and Waste Spending...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Progressive American

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Few realize that those hundreds of thousands of Sandy Hurricane Victims are still living the lives of Kings And Queens One Year after the floods!

No major media and TV Stations like NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC, etc. dared to report and touched this touchy story..

Finally, the Weather Channel made a snappy but right to the point reporting that NY State has funded all those hundreds of thousands of local residents to live in fancy and expensive Hotels for more than A Year and provide them and kids w/ all the foods and Amenities in the Hotels.. And this will go on in the Foreseeable Future!!

Those local residents probably never could afford Staying in Hotels.. When Sandy struck, they became Kings and Queens - And the residents of New York State have to become their Guardians for now and if not for ever!

My question: Why should the entire population of New York Residents pay for their keepings in A State where the State Tax ranked the highest in the Nation already??? It is obvious A Case of Fraud and Waste in State government spending!!

Why can they move in to the Mobile Homes and live in Harlem and other impoverished areas of New York city??? And we do have Plenty of poor residents in those places!!! It would cost much, much less than having them to be the guests of Hotels w/ Food and every amenities!!!

Obviously, No Media Reporters have the guts and courage to expose this scandal and to bring the attention to all NY State Residents!!! Finally, the One fundamental question: Why did they not have the Flood Insurance in the first place for the Planned Recovery??

Now, the government is talking about Buy-outs...My question is to Buy out What??? Each family would be given hundreds of thousands of dollars USD for their lost homes??

There is an Information Gap that fuels the Government Debt Spending in Frauds and Waste to No End!!! God Save America!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sunny New Jersey turned Cold on David Cheev... 13 hr Cheever Sad Fate 1
David Cheever has Donald Trump already in his p... Sat NeNe Said 2
David Cheever joined the rank of Homeless in Lo... Sat Homeless Cheever 2
Donald Trump said No Shipping Paper Allowed... ... Sat Cheever DMark 1
News Flash: Thomas T. Lee is Homosexual (Gay) Sat Cheever the Sex C... 7
When David Cheever Robbed 1 Billion EU Marks, I... Sat Trader Cheever 5
David Cheever was brought into the RBS Theft an... (Mar '14) Apr 29 Cheever The Robber 9
More from around the web