Honest Partners and Clients Needed
Posted in the Banking Forum
Since: May 10
#1 Oct 28, 2013
Since the last time I posted here I have been busy. I am looking for clients and partners. Let me tell you what I have done:
1. I can now lend money against luxury items such as diamonds, jewlry, gold, silver, antiques, exotic cars, wine collections, art collections, and more. You must show proof of ownership and you must show chain of title. There are no upfront fees. The appraisal must be done at our office and the borrower must pay those transportation costs.
2. I have designed a diamond trading program where we buy individual diamonds at a discount and we sell them for a higher price. Your investment is secured by the diamonds.
3. We set up non-U.S. funds for investors and people who are seeking investments from the funds. We received over 2 Billions Euros in assets in our first week of business without advertising.
4. We set up non-U.S. trusts to protect assets.
5. The group I work with has investors who need to see more success before they fully participate. Once we get going we will be doing a great deal of business in a year as people shift their holdings out of the U.S.
If you want to partner with us you must be 100% above board and you either have clients or you want to be a client yourself.
I look forward to your contact
Since: May 11
#2 Oct 28, 2013
@Greenshield, would you be interested in assisting in a currrrency exchange? 10M daily amount. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
#3 Oct 28, 2013
sounds fishy to me
#4 Oct 28, 2013
Hi Edw, everything probably sounds fishy to you. Even when we are not asking for any upfront money. I think people have got to put their thinking caps on and do some critical thinking not just knee jerk reactions.
You don't say why it sounds fishy. You give no evidence. I am not doing anything new. Still, you have an opinion. A true professional gathers the facts, looks at the evidence makes no determination in ignorance. The typical sheeple think everything is a matter of opinion and "feeling". Sort of like in Star Wars when they keep saying, "I got a bad feeling about this".
This is not Star Wars. You need to think! You can not just through a handful of chicken bones in finance and see what they say. You have to have a critical mind which seems to be lacking.
We can all make some money together if we would just stop behaving like school children fighting over which is better coke or pepsi.
Personally, I do not care what you think. I care what you know or what I can teach you. Your chicken bone superstitions are of no interest to me since you obviously do not know what you are talking about.
Thanks for your comments.
Add your comments below
|David Cheever's Gift Away Plan is going to End ...||50 min||The Cheever Laugh...||3|
|Cheever needs to tell Trump: To Make America Gr...||53 min||The Negro Cheever...||5|
|The Whistle Blowers Forum is dead.||58 min||The Dumb Cheever ...||2|
|As I predicted, China is doomed to fall and los...||1 hr||The Dumb Cheever ...||6|
|David Cheever Remains Silent for Michael O'Neil...||Thu||Cheever The Fraud...||13|
|Five Individuals Arrested for Fraud in IRS Phon...||Thu||Cheever The HaBa ...||6|
|NEED SELLERS of MEXICAN WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE DOV... (Sep '10)||Thu||Robert Reel||62|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC