China's debt soars to 250% of GDP: Li...

China's debt soars to 250% of GDP: Lies, Lies & Lies

Posted in the Banking Forum

All The Lies

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2014
Read this: China's debt soars to 250% of GDP - China's debt has soared to two and a half times its economy, Standard Chartered estimates, highlighting the difficulties Beijing faces in balancing growth with the risk of bubbles forming in its economy....
CNBC

My Reply: IF China is able to donate $ 31 Billion USD to the World in 2013 and much more this year to S. America...You don't need to Lie!!

How come US is not making any donations to other nations during this time??? CNBC does not have to lie w/ its eyes closed - Take a look of Bill Gates' Mis-deeds first!!!
All The Lies

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2014
In less than two weeks, China will have the single largest Economy in this world according to IMF!!!

Worry Not CNBC!!!
All The Lies

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Try this: We're Heading Towards Another Financial Crisis

HSBC Holdings plc (LON: HSBA), Standard Chartered PLC (LON: STAN), Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LON: LLOY), Barclays PLC (LON: BARC) and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON: RBS) are at risk of failing....
Motley Fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is proof of China's stupidity. 39 min Alacran Negro 2
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 42 min Alacran Negro 4
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... 8 hr Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) 17 hr Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Fri LOL Cheever 2
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
More from around the web