PPP- Small Investment - Large weekly ...

PPP- Small Investment - Large weekly payouts -Private Placement

Posted in the Banking Forum

Managing Agent

Campbell Hall, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2011
ATT: RWA Serious Investors

Lucrative Private Placement Program

Small Cap PPP with huge realistic returns. Weekly payout. Very secure! Invest from $150k USD and up. Please feel free to inquire more details.

* Close transaction with a TTM (Table Top Meeting)
* Live Proof of Performance and Past History Success Records

Email: [email protected]

God Bless Always!
--
THE REAL WORLD

Ireland

#2 Aug 16, 2011
LIES LIES LIES.

FRAUD, LIES AND MORE FRAUD AND LIES.

THANKS your''e a real decent chap, especially since you involve the Lord at the end of your scam.

Shame on you.

A public flogging , Taliban style is what you need.

75 lashes..... no food for 2 weeks.
Thomas

Park Forest, IL

#6 Oct 1, 2012
If I had a security that was a 10 yr (zero coupon) instrument that I paid 70% for. I then approached a AA+ insurance company and they needed liquidity and by putting that note on their tier 1 capital they could leverage on a 9-1 ratio (much like mortgages). If the security was 100m , and they leveraged it 9 to 1 and had 900m. They then could lend out at 5% or better for project funding, bridge loans. mezzanine loans, or likewise. They then would make 45 million USD per annum. If they gave me an indemnity bond with a sinking fund taking on deposit 6 1/4 % per annum for that 10 yr duration. I would have boughten that initial security for 70 % of par (EG current US Treasuries on Bloomberg selling at 70% of par) I would then have to pay them for the underwriting which costs roughly 1%. So I spent 70m on a 100m instrument , then paid 1m for underwriting. it effectively costed me 71%. I set up a sinking fund that the insurance company would pay the 6 1/4 % per annum into. I then re-insured the interest rate with another AA+ insurance company in case of the initial company's default. The new insurance company charges 20% of the face value of the instrument as a rule of thumb for what's called a GIC (Guarantee Investment Contract) so not it went from 71 million usd to 91 m usd total cost. Now if I had an exit that wanted a AA+ instrument with a 6 1/4 % per annum yield, and were willing to pay par for it (as banks currently offer 3 3/4 % per annum top end). If I sold that instrument to that exit , and that exit wanted more in terms of a 5 Billion USD contract , would that not be an arbitraged trade recapturing a 9% yield upfront ? and would that then not be real? and if that's the case, would your statement be a falsehood? The reason I ask is , this is the prospectus I am trading under. Now I am not going to hand out the legal prospectus as it is my registered trading prospectus. if anyone wants to use it, they would have to spend countless hrs writing it, and seeking approval through their domiciles FSA (financial services authority) this should take about 1/2 yrs with securities attorneys . Having wasted so much time addressing this and putting this to an end . anyone that cares to want to work with me and have me trade for them, feel free to contact me Skype thomas.kopec2 or email [email protected] must have 1.3 million USD to start
Charles W Stroud

Upland, CA

#8 Sep 24, 2013
Managing Agent wrote:
Small Cap PPP with huge realistic returns. Weekly payout. Very secure! Invest from $150k USD and up. Please feel free to inquire more details.
God Bless Always!
--
Requesting more information on your PPP. Have several clients interested in this type of program. Any advice appreciated. Charles Stroud Email: [email protected] Thank you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Charles W Stroud wrote:
<quoted text> Requesting more information on your PPP. Have several clients interested in this type of program. Any advice appreciated. Charles Stroud Email: [email protected] Thank you.
The guy, you're writing to is not involved in PPP.

1. There is no such investment as 150K. You have to have instruments of minimum 2, 5 or 10M depending on the Program.

2. Live Proof of Performance and Past History Success Records DOES NOT EXIST IN PPP ! since every client is obligated by NDNC agreement to keep it secret for years. Revealing any confidential information by ANY PARTY participating in a Transaction will immediately result in putting these individuals on black list for life and no possibility of PPP re entry.

3. With 150K you will be only asked to place your funds on escrow, which is a self invitation to fraud.

If you'd like to be further instructed directly by Platform Traders and Compliance Officers, you're more than welcome to contact me at my email.

Best regards

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy, you're writing to is not involved in PPP.
1. There is no such investment as 150K. You have to have instruments of minimum 2, 5 or 10M depending on the Program.
2. Live Proof of Performance and Past History Success Records DOES NOT EXIST IN PPP ! since every client is obligated by NDNC agreement to keep it secret for years. Revealing any confidential information by ANY PARTY participating in a Transaction will immediately result in putting these individuals on black list for life and no possibility of PPP re entry.
3. With 150K you will be only asked to place your funds on escrow, which is a self invitation to fraud.
If you'd like to be further instructed directly by Platform Traders and Compliance Officers, you're more than welcome to contact me at my email.
Best regards
I agree about the part you wrote, regarding entry levels.$150K is not enough to trigger a buy-sellback transactions. The rest of your comments, are nonsense. NDNC is used by joker brokers and worthless in any court of law. And, then, you conclude your post by offering your services. Too funny.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about the part you wrote, regarding entry levels.$150K is not enough to trigger a buy-sellback transactions. The rest of your comments, are nonsense. NDNC is used by joker brokers and worthless in any court of law. And, then, you conclude your post by offering your services. Too funny.
First off;
The NDNC part is the only way they will understand "no reference" aspect in PPP.
Secondly;
It's not called "buy-sellback" Buahahaha, what is that? LOL. It's called Managed Buy Sell ----FYI.
Thirdly;
What kind of court of law are you talking about???? In PPP and confidential off balance sheet trading ??? In Private Invisible Elite Banking ??? Courts, my friend, are for sheeple. One's we'll black list you - you're OUT FOR LIFE ! Jeezzz, I thought you knew something.
Don't even want to bring out the fact that you've offered your Trader's services many times on this forum as far as I noticed just in few out of the rest of your 2000 posts I've never even read.
The comedy here is unbelievable. The only nonsense in my posts will probably be getting involved in responding to the baseless ego posts. Remember; You'll never be able to find out if you stand a chance unless you know who you're talking to. Stop this high school nonsense and focus on money. Otherwise you'll be stuck like Donald Trump. By the way this idiot is black listed for the reasons I've described in this post.
Charles W Stroud

Upland, CA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Managing Agent wrote:
God Bless Always!
--
Where is the TTM Bank?

Any information appreciated. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Is Now Known As the David Lawless Cheev... 22 hr Lawless Cheever 1
A Bunch of Crooks in West Palm Beach Ordered IR... Thu IRS Bitcoin 1
leasing bg/ sblc with no up front fee (May '07) Wed Elizabeth Moreno 898
David Tax Cheater Cheever Should Listen To Trum... Wed The Sad End 1
Never Follow UP That Rich Rags Cheever To Buy B... Wed Bit Con Is Warned 1
That Sex Offender Moore Was Riding David Mule C... Dec 12 The Riding Mule 1
Bit Con Cheever Has To Act Fast To Repay Or Gol... Dec 12 Bit Con Cheever 1
More from around the web