The Public Statement made by David Ch...

The Public Statement made by David Cheever on April 1, 2014

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2014
April 8, 2014

The following is a public statement made by David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii on April 1, 2014 at Banking Forum - It can be construed as a request for the purpose inviting Barry Glickman to serve legal papers and lawsuit against Thomas T. Lee:

"Barry Glickman, here is the link to the forum I mentioned on my phone call to your office. I also e-mailed you Thomas T. Lee's home address, so you can serve him with your lawsuit documents. I will be happy to be your witness. It will be my pleasure."

Signed,

Thomas T. Lee
479 Teakwood Terrace
Williamsville, NY 14221
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
A Justday wrote:
April 8, 2014
The following is a public statement made by David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii on April 1, 2014 at Banking Forum - It can be construed as a request for the purpose inviting Barry Glickman to serve legal papers and lawsuit against Thomas T. Lee:
"Barry Glickman, here is the link to the forum I mentioned on my phone call to your office. I also e-mailed you Thomas T. Lee's home address, so you can serve him with your lawsuit documents. I will be happy to be your witness. It will be my pleasure."
Signed,
Thomas T. Lee
479 Teakwood Terrace
Williamsville, NY 14221
This posting will appear in my filed civil suit of Fraud on the Court as evidence in late April, 2014...

If it contains any false info, David Cheever has the right to sue!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 8, 2014
A Justday wrote:
April 8, 2014
Signed,
Thomas T. Lee
479 Teakwood Terrace
Williamsville, NY 14221
APRIL FOOLS !

I demand to see a copy of your green card.

Oh wait. You are illegal and don't have one.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
APRIL FOOLS !
I demand to see a copy of your green card.
Oh wait. You are illegal and don't have one.
A bunch of nonsense!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2014
Due to the illiteracy of David Cheever, I may file the suit sooner than he thought!!

It will give him time to learn!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 9, 2014
A Justday wrote:
Due to the illiteracy of David Cheever, I may file the suit sooner than he thought!!
It will give him time to learn!!!
Yawn..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump Should Let Go That Criminal Cheever + ... 6 hr A Deep Sorrow ... 1
David Cheever Worked As A Bike Shop Operator Ti... Sat A Smart Move 1
News Water on the rise: Flooding expected in downtow... Sat ABC321 1
Business Opportunities (Gold / Coltan / Farm 42... Sat Deal With Cheever... 2
DC Trump Will Lose It All With David Cheever As... Sat The Gate Keeper ... 1
When David Negro Cheever Tried To Enter China A... Fri No Black Face 1
David Cheever Became David Chiva For His Failed... Fri Survival Strategy... 1
More from around the web